What's new

Has Covid caused the housing market to go down?

Housing rates have never dropped, I have never heard of it that is why investment in real estate is a very good business because it is a know fact that there would always be demand for land.
In simple arithmetic, when the population of a country increases, so will the demand for shelter and basic need of livelihood increase as well. I guess the increase in cost of real estate in inevitable

In simple arithmetic, when the population of a country increases, so will the demand for shelter and basic need of livelihood increase as well. I guess the increase in cost of real estate in inevitable
That's the fact, it is already set for every human to have shelter and even look for another shelter that's better than the former that's just basic nature.

I don't think the covid-19 pandemic can really cause the housing market to go down just because no matter the pandemic in the society people will still find means to seek for shelter and find where to lay there heads on in the night after a long time work in the day
Sure, you are right the need for shelter has not changed. But the sources of finances to make people afford the houses have been destabilized by the pandemic. The circulation of money is affected hence the ability to buy homes.

The Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic has undoubtedly changed the lives of billions of people across the globe in the course of just one year. In what seems to be a relentless exercise, health experts remain cautious even with the advent of vaccinations, especially as certain parts of the world are still enduring unprecedented surges and virus variants.

Accordingly, the pandemic has caused disaster in every aspect of the word: countless deaths, borders shutting down, political upheaval, and economic turmoil— indeed, Covid-19 has caused crises in unimaginable ways.

Yes, it slowed it down, but it can't complety halt the building of houses activities. Here in my country the cost of raw materials are simply high, if you're not financial buoyant you can't build a house this time.

Yes, it slowed it down, but it can't complety halt the building of houses activities. Here in my country the cost of raw materials are simply high, if you're not financial buoyant you can't build a house this time.
The real estate industry recovered 2 months after the lockdown. The construction of houses and buildings started and the selling of residential lots, townhouses, condo unit and house and lots are now booming. Maybe the people are dipping in their savings to have their own home.

Covid-19 has to my knowledge, lowered prices of housing all over the country. Has covid caused you to lower the pricing of houses/properties on the market? I heard that housing prices are getter lower because of covid. And it makes sense with all the stimulus checks coming in.

Do you think it's the best time to purchase houses and property.
If you yourself have any knowledge of where this pandemic has caused the price of housing to become very low, you should take advantage of it and buy if you can.

The real estate industry recovered 2 months after the lockdown. The construction of houses and buildings started and the selling of residential lots, townhouses, condo unit and house and lots are now booming. Maybe the people are dipping in their savings to have their own home.
That's it, at least the pandemic isn't like it is in the earlier time affecting lives and property, slowing down infrastructural development and the rest. Now people have recovered a bit, and have started investing with their reserve savings to invest in building structures and the rest.

The coronavirus pandemic did not only cause the housing sector to go down but also caused a lot of businesses to go down. It affected a lot of countries economy and a lot of individual businesses.

The case is not same in my country. Here Many people are out of their jobs and cannot afford housing properties because Covid led to a rise in prices m

Ofcause it has affected almost every thing.But what i just discovered is that immediately after the lockdown,property have started selling rapidly,and more and more people have started going into purchase of land,and the price has been on some sort of premium.

of course it did, with the pandemic being a thing, people gave the prioritises to food and necessary things unlike buying houses or investing

I don't think the covid19 pandemic has affected the growth of the housing market. Even though, the pandemic affected a lot of sectors of the economies of the world but I think housing is very essential and it is not much affected.

Housing rates have never dropped, I have never heard of it that is why investment in real estate is a very good business because it is a know fact that there would always be demand for land.
yesco we discuss the housing market to go down because people no longer have money to acquire expensive houses with is the price of houses are coming down in order for people to be able to occupy the empty houses.

yesco we discuss the housing market to go down because people no longer have money to acquire expensive houses with is the price of houses are coming down in order for people to be able to occupy the empty houses.
I do not think that the price of houses or property would come down for any reason as that is the main feature of land and properties, it keeps getting higher and people still afford it.

I don't think so, I think the prices of land and properties aren't affected by covid. The only thing that affects prices is the country's economy, location and other factors as well.
Like you said covid-19 didn't allow the price of housing to go down , so the lockdown doesnt affect the price but it affects the money on people purse, and there's a little money left to eat so people prefer to eat with the little money.

In my country the housing prices have become more costly ,because the land owner and house owners are focused on their gains to make more profit

Like you said covid-19 didn't allow the price of housing to go down, so the lockdown doesn't affect the price but it affects the money on people purse, and there's a little money left to eat so people prefer to eat with the little money.
I agree, covid affected economic and financial activities which in turn affected the ability to purchase houses and real estate, also purchase generally.

I don't think it is making it to go down because I think it is just completely the other way around because ever since The pandemic period everything is now expensive and I just believe that housing will not be left out, houses is also on the high side.

Of course, the Covid19 pandemic caused a lot sectors including the housing sector market to go down. Of course it touched even the economy of so many countries.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back