What's new

Has Covid caused the housing market to go down?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Covid-19 has to my knowledge, lowered prices of housing all over the country. Has covid caused you to lower the pricing of houses/properties on the market? I heard that housing prices are getter lower because of covid. And it makes sense with all the stimulus checks coming in.

Do you think it's the best time to purchase houses and property.

Yes it causes, to be honest in every Field of Life Covid did bad, either education or any other like business etc, so it is not good think for any business right there. So it does with real estate business so in my country condition is again sever so hope for good.

Covid-19 has to my knowledge, lowered prices of housing all over the country. Has covid caused you to lower the pricing of houses/properties on the market? I heard that housing prices are getter lower because of covid. And it makes sense with all the stimulus checks coming in.

Well I guess this depends on your location as in mine the prices are still the same, unless for some people who need money and place their homes on distress sale. It's still a good time to buy a property as people will always need a place to live

Covid-19 has already caused a lot of damage to the world economy and has also reduced all the price of goods and product, but the prices has skyrocketed and its high ever since the ease of the total lockdown, then only things that that reduced is the price of foodstuff.

The various prices of houses in my country is getting low not because of the coronavirus pandemic but because of the low purchasing power of the citizenry. This is occasioned by the poor economy of the country.

That must be the case in some countries, in others prices will have increased. In my country prices have been maintained and in very few cases have gone down, since the owners have not had the need to leave the houses in an accelerated manner and wait for things to normalize, in some cases in view of the economic situation they have sold below but with little difference to the original price.

Covid-19 caused to lower down the value of everything except the daily usage things like utility items. The prices of utility items are going higher and higher every day. Specially in my country utility items prices increased upto 120 percent that is immense problems for mediocre and poor families.

I doubt that covid-19 has caused the prices of houses to go down. How could that have even happened? There is no much correlation between the virus and the prices of houses or than the fact that tenant are not earning well during the pandemic period.

Not at all, in fact in my country especially my area, this pandemic gave many a sense of awakening as to the benefits of owning a land or property as we saw agents all around helping their clients settle or sell their properties.

Covid 19 have caused so many damages in our society , which makes many things to be high ,most especially in time of feeding , housing School f

I doubt that covid-19 has caused the prices of houses to go down. How could that have even happened? There is no much correlation between the virus and the prices of houses or than the fact that tenant are not earning well during the pandemic period.
I swear I heard somewhere that the market was having issues, but maybe I was wrong. It happens. I suppose I could see prices going up, due to everyone getting their stimulus checks and unemployment.

In my country covid-19 has caused inflation on prices of goods and services,housing is still on the high side but as you know due to the pandemic there are people willing to sell their property at lower rate to solve their major problems.

Covid 19 has affected so many businesses, it causes inflation in many businesses making thing extremely expensive for the less privileges, Covid 19 affected real estate business badly because business has become slow

Where I reside covid does not have any impact on the housing of this part of the country. Houses has suddenly risen up to three times of what it was before covid. Areas where there is no light and bad roads, houses are still very cheap.

We all know there's always advantages and disadvantages in life... I discovered that the rate of people that bought cars after lockdown increase dramatically but in real estate is not like that is the reverse case..

It is very certain that the pandemic outbreak has a lot of effects on businesses including real estate investment. This has also caused the price of the real estate property to go down including the rent. I read it online that some governments are even making it mandatory for house owner to give tenants rent breaks for a year.

While I do agree that the price of real estate has reduced in the past one year. I would attribute this reduction to the crypto market or any other digital asset. On the contrary, I do believe that crypto has brought about a whole lot more money in circulation. And it should actually be doing reverse of what you are saying.

I'll say yes, it has caused it to go down. Cos those that are selling building materials are scarce leaving few to be around and the cost of those materials are now high. Cos only few produces what crowds makes use of.

While I do agree that the price of real estate has reduced in the past one year. I would attribute this reduction to the crypto market or any other digital asset. On the contrary, I do believe that crypto has brought about a whole lot more money in circulation. And it should actually be doing reverse of what you are saying.
@Trojan8 the decrease in housing cost experienced globally cannot be fully attributed to the rise or awareness of a digital currency. Housing a basic need of life and with or without other external influence has constant demand more than the supply.

I don't think the covid-19 pandemic can really cause the housing market to go down just because no matter the pandemic in the society people will still find means to seek for shelter and find where to lay there heads on in the night after a long time work in the day

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back