What's new

Has Covid caused the housing market to go down?

Yes I will say that covid19 that caused the market in terms of housing to go down because people now don't have enough of money to even rent an apartment rather than even buying a house.

Yes I will say that covid19 that caused the market in terms of housing to go down because people now don't have enough of money to even rent an apartment rather than even buying a house.
You are right about the judgement, covid-19 has already dealt a huge blow to the housing market during the lockdown , most people has spent all their earnings during the lockdown because the government in my country decided not to help people during the lockdown.

I don't think so, I think the prices of land and properties aren't affected by covid. The only thing that affects prices is the country's economy, location and other factors as well.

Not necessarily so because instead of reducing its increasing because landlords these days feel if you can't afford to pay their sum someone else will

Yeah I think it lowered the prices of goods and services for the period of the pandemic lockdown but I think after the lockdown it has been kinda unstable,fluctuating between its usual price and been more expensive in my location.
You really understood the situation perfectly well. The lockdown really affected the prices of real estate since most people are out of jobs, there is no much funds flowing around to pay for expensive things. This is what makes the prices of rent and housing to go down.

I don't think the covid-19 pandemic can really cause the housing market to go down just because no matter the pandemic in the society people will still find means to seek for shelter and find where to lay there heads on in the night after a long time work in the day
I agree with you, I can even say that the pandemic helped people to see that they needed passive income so some people now have real estate or landed property to give at a lease or rent.

Seriously am not in the support of the motion that covid 19 cause anything or less the price of houses although it may depends on the location. if so then I think it is the right and appropriate time to purchase houses and property when the price is less.

Though covid 19 has affected nearly all business at every sector. I don't think it has affected the real estate. The reason is that real estate doesn't really need contact like other businesses.

In my country, real estate is still booming despite the covid pandemic. The real estate companies and the agents are making a lot of money even during the pandemic.

In my country, real estate is still booming despite the covid pandemic. The real estate companies and the agents are making a lot of money even during the pandemic.
Most definitely and i presume that's probably the case everywhere too, the fact that there is a pandemic wouldn't have an effect on real estate as people would still be needing accomodation irrespective

had there been no covid, it would have certainly been better but even when there is covid the market is still booming for the real estate in my home country

had there been no covid, it would have certainly been better but even when there is covid the market is still booming for the real estate in my home country
If thers no covid-19 and the lockdown, we all know the economy should have been better that what it is right now, most off the offline market received a huge loss during the lockdown.

Covid-19 has affected all the aspects and facets of most or all offline businesses and real estate in not an exemption either. Yes you can take advantage of the fall in housing prices now to acquire more properties of you can

The covid-19 pandemic do not only have negative impact on the masses but on all part of the economy. Since the pandemic there have been an increase in virtually everything here in my country. The pricr of houses have move up compare to what it use to be before now.

Same here. The real estate industry experienced a blink during the first lockdown when people got confused on the news of covid and protocols. But after 2 months the industry had recovered beautifully and construction started again. Now it looks like the real estate agents are having a heyday.

Covid is one pandemic that has really affected almost every sector. Tho with time many sectors have begin to adjust themselves

I don't think the covid-19 pandemic can really cause the housing market to go down just because no matter the pandemic in the society people will still find means to seek for shelter and find where to lay there heads on in the night after a long time work in the day
One of the basic needs of human beings is shelter and because it is basic every human beds it and would want to be part of it so that is why investment in real estate cannot go down.

Same here. The real estate industry experienced a blink during the first lockdown when people got confused on the news of covid and protocols. But after 2 months the industry had recovered beautifully and construction started again. Now it looks like the real estate agents are having a heyday.
The government in our country allowed people to work in the construction site even during the lock down, that's why the real estate business did not fail

One of the basic needs of human beings is shelter and because it is basic every human beds it and would want to be part of it so that is why investment in real estate cannot go down.
Yeah you're right too. Shelter is a basic need of every human being on earth. And if that is the case, I suppose the housing cost isn't going down any time soon but rather up

Yeah you're right too. Shelter is a basic need of every human being on earth. And if that is the case, I suppose the housing cost isn't going down any time soon but rather up
Housing rates have never dropped, I have never heard of it that is why investment in real estate is a very good business because it is a know fact that there would always be demand for land.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back