What's new

Has Covid caused the housing market to go down?

I don't think the covid-19 pandemic can really cause the housing market to go down just because no matter the pandemic in the society people will still find means to seek for shelter and find where to lay there heads on in the night after a long time work in the day
Nothing on earth will make humans not to find shelter for themselves unless God said otherwise. The dreaded corona virus can never on earth stop building of houses entirely. Even if it has hampered it little bit, but people are still building.

Yes it causes, to be honest in every Field of Life Covid did bad, either education or any other like business etc, so it is not good think for any business right there. So it does with real estate business so in my country condition is again sever so hope for good.
yes due to corona everything has been disturbed and so many many people have lost their job and businessman are not happy as they have lost a lot in covid time and its still continue to damage many things in life

The covid pandemic reduced the cost of housing majorly because most people stayed indoors and were not ready to look for housing or relocate, the promos of housing cost reduction brought some people out of their homes to grab the opportunity as this was the only way to boost the business at this time.

Covid-19 has to my knowledge, lowered prices of housing all over the country. Has covid caused you to lower the pricing of houses/properties on the market? I heard that housing prices are getter lower because of covid. And it makes sense with all the stimulus checks coming in.

Do you think it's the best time to purchase houses and property.
Sincerely speaking in my country here in nigeria, price of goods and houses rised up after covid-19 pandemic and things are no longer funny.

During the lockdown in March 2020, it was evident that the real estate industry was greatly affected because construction was not allowed for 2 months. But now it has fully recovered and the industry is finding new hope with the vaccine. So many developers are again on the move to create new residential villages.

Covid-19 has to my knowledge, lowered prices of housing all over the country. Has covid caused you to lower the pricing of houses/properties on the market? I heard that housing prices are getter lower because of covid. And it makes sense with all the stimulus checks coming in.

There is no time someone can't purchase anything both properties or any other thing he or she needs. So this pandemic time might be a good time to purchase property but remember that what makes them sell it as low to you might make you wanna sell it back even lower than the amount you bought the property. So don't let us be happy base on the situation right now in the whole world.

This is not true because Corona virus can never affect the price of housing,it can affect the price of other commodities in the market but fore housing I don't think the Corona virus pandemic has affected this area, so you need to explain further what you actually mean.

yes due to corona everything has been disturbed and so many many people have lost their job and businessman are not happy as they have lost a lot in covid time and its still continue to damage many things in life
Yes indeed, it is very much worst in My country, government thinks for lock downs even after 2 3 months again, So now universities closed again in my country, hope this evil goes down in near future as vaccination of Covid is introduced.

Yes indeed, it is very much worst in My country, government thinks for lock downs even after 2 3 months again, So now universities closed again in my country, hope this evil goes down in near future as vaccination of Covid is introduced.
yes its worst again and again lockdown in many countries in Europe and i think vaccination is not the remedy because it's not to kill corona it's only for immune system booster medicine. situation is not good here too

Coronavirus has affected many types of business but I don't think that property prices are lowered due to covid-19. In my country prices for property are also increased in lockdown situations and material that are required for construction is also expensive.

I guess the information on wether covid19 has lowered the cost of housing will largely depend on which country you are from. From my own part of the world where I come from, the cost and prices of housing has continued to increase unabaited.

Not in the part of the world I live in. The prices are even on the increase, but I think it has to do with the location of the property and the state it is in.

The main thing affected here is the purchasing power of people.

In my state of residence the price of housing has not gone down except for places where there are no good roads and power. The reasons why we are having increase in housing cost is due to the jobless people parading themselves as agent, telling house owners to increase their house rent.

yes its worst again and again lockdown in many countries in Europe and i think vaccination is not the remedy because it's not to kill corona it's only for immune system booster medicine. situation is not good here too
Yes You are absolutely Right. Interesting thing is tha Here in My country The PM have have Covid Positive last day. I think if there is check up for every person then it is very possible that 50 to 60% people will have covid positive. Because it's signs are 90% similar to common fever. Anyways Hope for Good.

Yes You are absolutely Right. Interesting thing is tha Here in My country The PM have have Covid Positive last day. I think if there is check up for every person then it is very possible that 50 to 60% people will have covid positive. Because it's signs are 90% similar to common fever. Anyways Hope for Good.
yes, my friend. we have to face it as it's coming again in dangerous situations all around the world. Your Pm is positive so you can understand that normal person how they will face this danger corona

Covid 19 has affected so many businesses, it causes inflation in many businesses making thing extremely expensive for the less privileges, Covid 19 affected real estate business badly because business has become slow
Covid 19 pandemic has affected in fact 95% of all housing business because of the lockdown rules, people are not allowed to move from house to house to buy goods and to patronise their customers and the people selling too didn't have the opportunity to go out and buy more goods.

Covid has really caused a lot in the real estate sector but yet people are still keying into it as a good investment plan for the future. I fell that real estate is a gold mine that has a lot of benefits attached to it.

The wording of your topic and the comments of the members catches my attention. Although I have not considered it, I have read about countries that apply the construction of subway housing, especially for safety from hurricanes and storms. Personally, I don't think I would do it as it has its benefits and cons.

Do you think it's the best time to purchase houses and pr

Covid has

Covid has indeed affected virtually everything that is business inclined. Many a persons have used the situation as a means to increase their pockets. Even in housing, landlords have increased their house charge just to make more profit. Landed properties are on the high side as well. The situation on ground has become so difficult especially for those planning on relocation to a new area.
Post automatically merged:

Do you think it's the best time to purchase houses and pr

Covid has

Covid has indeed affected virtually everything that is business inclined. Many a persons have used the situation as a means to increase their pockets. Even in housing, landlords have increased their house charge just to make more profit. Landed properties are on the high side as well. The situation on ground has become so difficult especially for those planning on relocation to a new area.

Yes, sure, the housing and real estate markets have been impacted greatly. More people are staying at their homes. And since the circulation of money has really been affected, more people are not able to buy houses. Hence the drop in housing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back