What's new

Has anyone tried to monetize their apps with Adcolony?

Currently, I have an app on Play Store. I am using Admob. However, I want to use other ad networks along site with Admob. Adcolony is a video-based ad and I hear that they pay upto $2 per installs from their ads. I hear that Adcolony is a good ad network for apps. Has anyone tried this ad network?
I have good reasons to believe that the use of Adcolony is not worth it now because I barely get to see any ads it's been powered online for a while now.

I have good reasons to believe that the use of Adcolony is not worth it now because I barely get to see any ads it's been powered online for a while now.
Most of the times when I play video games on my mobile phone I normally see some more of the advertisement that they promote but recently have not seen them for a while.

There are a lot of advertising platform for the owners of blogs, websites, apps, online stores, etc. However, the main issue is the payment rate. Only one or two advertising network has a good pay rate, rest of the networks are terribly low paying.

I have not tried to monetize my app using aldohony before. But I want to know how it works? How much can I earn daily from this? And how can I register? Is it through link? Or what.
Post automatically merged:

I have not tried to monetize my app using aldohony before. But I want to know how it works? How much can I earn daily from this? And how can I register? Is it through link? Or what.

That's a very juicy price for anyone to miss - $2? I'll definitely check them out and hope they haven't reduced the pay or stopped paying outright.
Google admob gave me a lot of stress, I got to almost $100 plus but my account got disabled all of a sudden. I've not tried mobile ads providers since then.

Actually, I've never heard of Adcolony but the $2 per download is a bit too excessive. Well, from the explanations gotten, I think I'm going to utilise it because it looks way usable.

No not yet, but I know it's a great platform for monetisation.
Mobile advertising is done correctly via This mobile advertising network is an integrated system that connects advertisers to publishers and matches suppliers' inventories according to the needs of advertisers. It provides a transparent advertising network as videos are viewed by real users in real time.

Currently, I have an app on Play Store. I am using Admob. However, I want to use other ad networks along site with Admob. Adcolony is a video-based ad and I hear that they pay upto $2 per installs from their ads. I hear that Adcolony is a good ad network for apps. Has anyone tried this ad network?
Absolutely, a lot of publishers have used AdColony to effectively monetize their apps. For app developers, AdColony offers a wide range of resources and functionality, such as access to a large selection of ad formats, sophisticated targeting options, and analytics tools that aid in the optimization of your monetization plan.

This is my first time hearing about this advertisement network. I am familiar with the popular ones which are Google adsense and admob. I used admob sometime ago

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back