Have You Tried Any Ad Marketplace?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Apart from running network ads and affiliate ads, you can also use ad marketplace to sell advertising space on your site. Have you tried this method to monetize your site? What ad marketplace did you use? I have never been able to sell ad space on my site even though I have frequently applied as a publisher on BuySellAds and AdClerks.

Apart from running network ads and affiliate ads, you can also use ad marketplace to sell advertising space on your site. Have you tried this method to monetize your site? What ad marketplace did you use? I have never been able to sell ad space on my site even though I have frequently applied as a publisher on BuySellAds and AdClerks.
I haven't tried this because my site simply doesn't get enough traffic to justify ads. Anyway, though, it would be cool to simply browse those marketplaces to see what's available. You never know when things will change for your site.

One of the requirements fdor using these ad marketplace is you need a huge traffic, for instance, if you want to use AdClerks you will need to apply for a site that gets at least 30k montly traffic. For small website owners, this is already a big number.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back