What's new

Has anyone tried to monetize their apps with Adcolony?

If they actually pay $2 per install, and if the app has a lot of active users and use it every day, I think the app can earn a lot of money from this mobile app monetization platform.

Yes they are but beware that they sometime don't count installation numbers as I heard from one of my friend but better in terms and condition compare to Adbomb so you can use it.

We make it easy for people to find the mobile media they want, when they want it - billions of times a day. Our On-Device Media Platform is used by leading wireless operators and OEMs to remove the needless swipes, clicks, and friction from how users discover new applications and engaging content. With multiple content discovery touchpoints built into the devi framework, our platform simplifies app and content discovery.

Currently, I have an app on Play Store. I am using Admob. However, I want to use other ad networks along site with Admob. Adcolony is a video-based ad and I hear that they pay upto $2 per installs from their ads. I hear that Adcolony is a good ad network for apps. Has anyone tried this ad network?
This is the more reason why I always stay glue to this platform, because you must get yourself updated due to the post of thread in here. So I like you bringing this here and is my first time of hearing as well. I hope to know who have use their services as well.

This is actually the first time that I am hearing about Adcolony, I have only been used to Adsense, admob and infolinks anyway I am going to try out the Adcolony so that I can see it's comparative advantage.

When have you been using Admob to monetize your app. I have opened many admob accounts but I have been suspended in all. I don't know maybe because the apls are not published on Google Play Store
Currently, I have an app on Play Store. I am using Admob. However, I want to use other ad networks along site with Admob. Adcolony is a video-based ad and I hear that they pay upto $2 per installs from their ads. I hear that Adcolony is a good ad network for apps. Has anyone tried this ad network?

This is actually the first time that I am hearing about Adcolony, I have only been used to Adsense, admob and infolinks anyway I am going to try out the Adcolony so that I can see it's comparative advantage.

Exactly - making use of Google adsense it's something that I've been very familiar for a very long time and it's very effective for me when it comes to monetize a website so I'm not looking for other options right now.

If your app is listed on play store their is every possibility to be accepted by any AdSense company like Admob. Their are other AdSense Network good for app monetization too, a click on Google will review them to you.

This is my first time of hearing adcolony I don't really have any experience about adcolony on how it work, but believe that adcolony is a good app.

Exactly - making use of Google adsense it's something that I've been very familiar for a very long time and it's very effective for me when it comes to monetize a website so I'm not looking for other options right now.
Google adsense is actually the most popular way for someone to earn money from either their website all forums but the creation of several other kind of ways for one to end money from their website traffic I think it will be a great thing for a big competition to exist in the market.

Google adsense is actually the most popular way for someone to earn money from either their website all forums but the creation of several other kind of ways for one to end money from their website traffic I think it will be a great thing for a big competition to exist in the market.

Yeah - it's actually one of the reason why I've been making some Google adsense for a very long way right now because it is what I am very much too and it serves me very well so I'm not looking for alternatives right now.

I have never heard of adcolony and I don't know how it works,the only ads service provider for application I've heard of is Admob

Yeah - it's actually one of the reason why I've been making some Google adsense for a very long way right now because it is what I am very much too and it serves me very well so I'm not looking for alternatives right now.
One thing that I noticed about Google accent is that their pay is not that much so it will be a very good thing for people to look for alternatives that will be paying higher than Google adsense but alas I don't think that there is any alternative that is being higher than Google adsense right now in the market.

One thing that I noticed about Google accent is that their pay is not that much so it will be a very good thing for people to look for alternatives that will be paying higher than Google adsense but alas I don't think that there is any alternative that is being higher than Google adsense right now in the market.

Exactly - for the fact that it's something that is used by almost everyone, they can't really afford to be handing out thousands or millions of dollars on timely basis for their services users.

Exactly - for the fact that it's something that is used by almost everyone, they can't really afford to be handing out thousands or millions of dollars on timely basis for their services users.
The worst things that I hate about Google adsense is the fact that they will put people that want to apply to the picture on Google to several stressful processes just to get their Google adsense to be approved and at the end of the day they will be playing peanut.

The worst things that I hate about Google adsense is the fact that they will put people that want to apply to the picture on Google to several stressful processes just to get their Google adsense to be approved and at the end of the day they will be playing peanut.

Seriously, no one really wants to lose more money for themselves especially Google as well which is why they're making it very difficult for people to earn reasonable amount of money from making use of such of their services.

Seriously, no one really wants to lose more money for themselves especially Google as well which is why they're making it very difficult for people to earn reasonable amount of money from making use of such of their services.
In my own understanding of Google adsense I think when people are actually any money on the platform it gives Google more dries and income too, this is the reason why if a YouTube channel have subscribers that are good enough for the YouTube channel to start monetizing it Google will be disturbing the channel to register for monetization because they know that they will be getting a lot of money from it.

In my own understanding of Google adsense I think when people are actually any money on the platform it gives Google more dries and income too, this is the reason why if a YouTube channel have subscribers that are good enough for the YouTube channel to start monetizing it Google will be disturbing the channel to register for monetization because they know that they will be getting a lot of money from it.

Yeah - I can't really remember the number of subscribers that you're supposed to have on your YouTube channel before you can be able to monetize it and start making money from Google through it but it's more than 300 subscribers.

Yeah - I can't really remember the number of subscribers that you're supposed to have on your YouTube channel before you can be able to monetize it and start making money from Google through it but it's more than 300 subscribers.
Well one thing that I know about the number of juice that you can have for your video before you can start talking about monetizing it should be more than 4,000 views. I don't really know much about the number of subscribers for your channel.

This is even the first time that I am hearing about such advertisement network because I have only stick purely to Google adsense but it is something that I am open to diversifying.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back