What's new

Has anyone tried to monetize their apps with Adcolony?

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Currently, I have an app on Play Store. I am using Admob. However, I want to use other ad networks along site with Admob. Adcolony is a video-based ad and I hear that they pay upto $2 per installs from their ads. I hear that Adcolony is a good ad network for apps. Has anyone tried this ad network?

many people has not heard about it I think, but I use that app couple of months ago, I left it though
AdColony is a marketing network that offers unique solutions to some of the pain points app creators have when displaying video ads.

First, AdColony optimizes video ad buffering so that your users are never waiting to see an ad start. In addition, the ad doesn’t get frozen while waiting for the rest of the video to download halfway through. Having video ads is great, but if the experience is delivered poorly, it may spell doom for both the ad’s success and the app’s.

As for me I haven't heard about that before and I never think of downloading such app before and nobody as ever introduced it to me before. Instead of listening to what you been told about it why don't you try download it and check your self because it might not be up to that or might even didn't collect any money for the app, it's better you find out than you been discouraged

Most common monetization means for app owners and creators is to make use of Admobi. Apart from that, another way to make money with your app is to make it premium.

Alas, your app must offer premium service before you charge poeople for using the using the app.

The service the app offer must be exclusive, that is, there should be no other app that render the same service free.

As for me I haven't heard about that before and I never think of downloading such app before and nobody as ever introduced it to me before. Instead of listening to what you been told about it why don't you try download it and check your self because it might not be up to that or might even didn't collect any money for the app, it's better you find out than you been discouraged

Most common monetization means for app owners and creators is to make use of Admobi. Apart from that, another way to make money with your app is to make it premium.

Alas, your app must offer premium service before you charge poeople for using the using the app.

The service the app offer must be exclusive, that is, there should be no other app that render the same service free.
What adsense is to blogs and website admob is to mobile apps. I use it on my app. Just like we use multiple ad partnera on our site to maximize revenue, I am also looking for other mobile ad network. My app is free, therefore, the only way I can make money is through ads.

Currently, I have an app on Play Store. I am using Admob. However, I want to use other ad networks along site with Admob. Adcolony is a video-based ad and I hear that they pay upto $2 per installs from their ads. I hear that Adcolony is a good ad network for apps. Has anyone tried this ad network?
No I haven't heard anything about Adcolony so I haven't tried this ad network. But I have heard about Admob. Admob makes earning revenue easy with in-app ads, actionable insights, powerful and easy to use tools that grow your app business. Admob can help you grow lasting revenue.

No not yet, but I know it's a great platform for monetisation.
Mobile advertising is done correctly via This mobile advertising network is an integrated system that connects advertisers to publishers and matches suppliers' inventories according to the needs of advertisers. It provides a transparent advertising network as videos are viewed by real users in real time.

The Original In-App Monetization Solution
From building apps in 2008 to building the best monetization tools on the market from 2011 and beyond.
We've been helping the apps monetize since there was an App Store to grow in.​

I haven't heard of how I can monetize my apps making use of adcolony before but there's another platform in which I monetize my whatsapp. It's called Easyblurb it's a type of platform that assigns job to us as ads to post on our various statuses and then after 23h we screen shot and submit, they only pay jobs that are from 100 views and above.

I don't have apps. However, I always have had this desire to have my apps available on play store and app store. I have never worked on apps, therefor, I do not know about advertising solution for mobile apps. however, I hear that admob is the best and does not have irritating ads.

That's cool that you already developed an app, you didn't mention the name of the app you created. I never heard about adcolony before this my first time hearing about it. You can go to google search or trust pilot and get what other people are saying about it.

Adcolony is very popular from the lots of ads that I have seen them support so far. If they are not good enough, more applications won't be using them. Since you haven't tried it out yet, I would suggest checking it out and see what happens.

This sounds great. I have never thought of monetizing apps. As a matter of fact the name Adcolony sounds new to me. Although I have friends that are into app creation I would do my best to share this with them.

Adcolony is very popular from the lots of ads that I have seen them support so far. If they are not good enough, more applications won't be using them. Since you haven't tried it out yet, I would suggest checking it out and see what happens.
Well, I am trying this ad network these days. The revenue is not so great but I can't call it bad either. Adcolony specializes in video ads. Most of their video ads promote apps. If the users on my apps install the ads promoted on colony ads, I will earn $2 flat per install. I might use it long with admob.

Well, I am trying this ad network these days. The revenue is not so great but I can't call it bad either. Adcolony specializes in video ads. Most of their video ads promote apps. If the users on my apps install the ads promoted on colony ads, I will earn $2 flat per install. I might use it long with admob.

You are quite correct with the research findings of adcolony being strictly for video ads only. If you can work with it, I'm sure that no matter how small their pay is, it's still better than having nothing.

Adcolony is one of the best monitization PLATFORMs for app owners who seek to monitize their app. However, Google admob still remains the best monitization platform for any webmaster and app owners. If you already have Google admob I don't think there is any need for you to combine both adcolony and admob together

many people has not heard about it I think, but I use that app couple of months ago, I left it though
AdColony is a marketing network that offers unique solutions to some of the pain points app creators have when displaying video ads.

First, AdColony optimizes video ad buffering so that your users are never waiting to see an ad start. In addition, the ad doesn’t get frozen while waiting for the rest of the video to download halfway through. Having video ads is great, but if the experience is delivered poorly, it may spell doom for both the ad’s success and the app’s.

I am keen to make use of it, but kinda bothered by your statement that you left it some time ago. What prompted your decision to do so at that particular moment. I will like to know since we are looking to launch our app on Admob before this particular moment.

It’s no secret among advertisers that in-app advertising is a valuable opportunity for monetization. According to data from the GlobalWebIndex, users spend over three hours per day in-app, meaning there have never been more opportunities to reach your target audiences.

I have never heard of adcolony and I don't have any idea of how it works but from your little explanation it sounds like a cool service and I'll like to find out more about this adcolony. I actually thought admob was the only way one old monetize their app, but don't you think $2 per download is a bit in high.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back