What's new

Has anyone ever been scammed/robbed by a GPT site?

Yes, I have ever been scammed. It was back when I was in campus. I heard rumors from my friends who were investigating in a site called public likes to make money. Although I never invested in it, I had joined and I was left with only few days to reach minimum payout.

But before that could happen, the site was publicly declared a scam and was closed. So the money disappeared. Others who invested in it and had not withdrawn, lost all their profits together with investment.

Yes. Several times. Especially those that makes you do alot of complicated, boring and repetitive tasks then when it comes to cashing out, they give you 1,0001 conditions to be met before you can be able to cash out your rightful earnings.

I have not been really active in GPT sites and so I have never experienced any huge loss from them going scam. What I have only lost is some time of doing small tasks such as referrals and solving captchas then it turns out that the site is not paying. But the case of upgrading an account in order to earn more then it turns out to be a lie has never happened to me.

Get paid to sites are a little bit too frustrating for me to give my precious time to. They pay rediculous amount all for what just waist of time and energy

Concerning if I have been scammed/robbed by a GPT site. Well, there are alot of sites now that are scamming people, one should be very careful and take heed before investing or wasting resources on them, it is also better to ask people who have once gone through that site for advise to know if it is worth doing or not. I have not been scammed anyways but we never can tell, so it is better to be careful and to seek advise

Mine was a get paid to watch videos website that keeps changing its domain name always. I learnt a great lesson which has helped me to realize there is no free money on the internet. I now work to earn anywhere I go.

Of course, there are some GPT sites that are scam and fake. Those sites would have scammed those who used or worked for them. Personally, I have not been scammed or robbed in such a site. I would advise you to always verify the authenticity of GPT site before commenting work.

I don't know about gtp site and I have never experienced them scamming me. But from this post it seems that they have issues with their site.

My online money making journey is not very long. I have been here only for 4 months. I have also not joined too many sites. Therefore, until now I have not been scammmed by any money making site.

The one that readily comes to mind is working for weeks on micro workers, doing various tasks just to reach the withdrawal threshold and being unable to withdraw. I still don't want to believe the site has gone scam but what to do when the support refuses to respond to all enquiries about withdrawal!?
I don't even like the idea of microworkers or Picoworkers, ive been scammed by TCP though it wasn't a lot of money nevertheless i had some points I never was able to cash out

I don't even like the idea of microworkers or Picoworkers, ive been scammed by TCP though it wasn't a lot of money nevertheless i had some points I never was able to cash out
I inevitably had to cut down on those miro job sites although picoworkers still remains my favourite one. It was quite unfortunate about TCP because people thought it was a cool site.

I inevitably had to cut down on those miro job sites although picoworkers still remains my favourite one. It was quite unfortunate about TCP because people thought it was a cool site.
Picoworkers?do you make money from it? I put it in the same category of microworkers, do you use Wi-Fi or mobile data when working on it?

I always got lucked so i have never been robbed or scammed before but I was about to be robbed some weeks ago by a site called Taoofblock, they pay you to click and watch video's and I have already earned 80 dogecoin with them , I decide to fill a withdrawal form and I was told I must deposit 10dogecoin before I can make a withdrawal.
So a friend that reffered me said they(Tao of block ) are scam , that he deposited 10dogecoin and his account was removed, I later message them that why should I have to deposit before I can withdraw my earning ,
The next day mthey deleted my account.

I am on a few selected sites and all of the sites I am working on are legit and paying. I have not been scammed by any site. That's because I have not been too long working online

I have been scammed once or twice. One from an escrow group. I was trying to buy Bitcoin and the seller ran away with my money. Just be careful. Don't invest more than you could lose while dealing with online business.

I have been robbed by beer money forum last year. It's a gpt site and the admin sometimes comes up with some flimsy excuse to avoid paying the members when they reach the withdrawal threshold.

In June Last year, a site promised to pay members for watching videos and I innocently joined and worked for them, only to realize it was a big scam. I don't trust such sites anymore.

I've been robbed once in a Gpt site before. During that time i was asked to get referrals, login daily to collect daily bonus, and watch videos to collect video bonus. I reached $300, which is their minimum to withdraw. But that money never come to me, its been more than four years today.

I have not lost my earning that was but i have been scammed by all these paid to post site. Some i will work on the site timeless and tirelessly only for them to shut down just like that

I'm actually very careful whenever I'm choosing a website to work with. I just go with the popular ones that are know for their honesty and work with them. The pain of losing out sometimes can be hurtful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back