What's new

Has anyone ever been scammed/robbed by a GPT site?

A lot of times I have got scammed by those websites, after several weeks of hard work, when it is time to make withdrawal of your earnings, they start telling you stories.
Sorry about that experience. It is really bad when people take advantage of people's time and efforts. I find time to be the worst thing someone can rob you. Time lost can never be recovered. These other material things can be recovered.

Yeah , may times actually. I can't remember the exact name of the GPT site that scammed me after earning $5 from their site. It took me almost 3 moths to earn $5 and they were scam when I requested cashout. Since then I have been joining many forums online so I can judge if a site is paying or not.

Well, in reply to your question above concerning if i have been scammed by a GPT site, well I would say that I haven't been scammed by any GPT site before because this, bizdustry is the first get paid to site i have actually used before

Well I can say I have because when I worked on beermoney and had 16 dollars on there and when I wanted to withdraw he blocked my account saying I posted trash, really unfortunate site I must say

Well I can say I have because when I worked on beermoney and had 16 dollars on there and when I wanted to withdraw he blocked my account saying I posted trash, really unfortunate site I must say
Lol. Had the same experience with the site as well, why waste someone's time, effort and energy if you know you aren't going to pay them.

Lol. Had the same experience with the site as well, why waste someone's time, effort and energy if you know you aren't going to pay them.
Exactly all the efforts put into just wasted like that, we will all get what we deserve that's for sure just keep doing good in whatsoever we doing

There are so many GPT websites parading themselves on the internet. I haven't really been scammed by such sites because I always make research before investing my time in any.

There are so many GPT websites parading themselves on the internet. I haven't really been scammed by such sites because I always make research before investing my time in any.
That's same with me too. I always try to make sure I do proper research before joining any paying website. A scam I fell for taught me this lesson.

Especially the newbies to cryptocurrency and GPT sites fall into scam quickly , but with time and experience , everyone learns how to ignore those scams.

There are many GPT sites which scams people. Fortunately I have never been scammed by any such sites. Normally, any peogram that asks for investment at first is a very suspicious one.

There are many GPT sites which scams people. Fortunately I have never been scammed by any such sites. Normally, any peogram that asks for investment at first is a very suspicious one.
Scammed can also mean you spend lot of time working in a GPT site and finally they dont pay , the site becomes scam , it need be only related to investments. To be honest , I was scammed by 1 GPT site which I couldn't recall the name.

I have not been scammed or robbed by any site until now. Perhaps that's because I am comparatively new to this whole concept of online earning and working form home

Generally, the Gpt sites are legit, but before you work, try to ask and read the reviews of this site in the different forums because you will see many users' experiences and give you a vision about it.
Unfortunately I don't have much knowledge about GPT platforms but hearing someone mentioned swagbucks I think I have an overview of the matter. Anything that involves swagbucks should be a legit one because it's a site I've known for a long time without any negative report.

I have been scammed by a lot of sites. I have been scammed so many times that I don't even remember the name of the sites I have been scammed.

A lot of people have fallen victim of such platforms in the past even as we speak right now, some are being scammed now. I have had my fair share of such scams and really had to move on to better things

A lot of people have fallen victim of such platforms in the past even as we speak right now, some are being scammed now. I have had my fair share of such scams and really had to move on to better things
I am among one of those persons that are falling waiting to get paid to post website that I have worked in the past and up to now I still feel very bad about the whole thing and I wouldn't want to experience this ever again in my life.

In the past when i use to try my luck onlime trying to earn around 2016. I entered into get paid to earning sites, wasted my time without rewards.

I don't mean scammed in the true sense - as I hope websites are not outright scamming! - but have you ever had say a large balance in a GPT site ready to cash out and then it just disappears or loses it's value? For me, I was using Swagbucks to complete an offer that required me to achieve a level in a game by a certain time. In order to ensure I reached it, I pumped some money into it because I was going to make some good profit anyway (Spend £10, get £40 so a nice £30 profit). So I did all that, achieved my level and I was sitting back, waiting for my money to arrive.

Of course, it never did and I had to raise literal hell across multiple support tickets to get what I was owed. In the end I did, but it was only as a "gesture of goodwill" and not because I actually did what they wanted, which I did. That's the closest I've been to losing out thus far, thankfully most sites have been honest!
I was once scammed when I joined online earning newly. There as this site Adminretail. I lost more than $30 from the site . However part of my loss was because I can't receive PayPal

When you start hearing a get paid to site begin to give excuses for this or for that as a reason you can't get paid at the moment, just begin be weary of such platform, they might just be preparing to start cheating on you

I have not really been scammed by a GPT website before in the sense that I am not really interested in them because many of them are time wasters.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back