What's new

Has anyone ever been scammed/robbed by a GPT site?

No I haven't been scammed by any get paid to post website before as the closest I have gotten to was when the platform that I was working on got attacked but the website surprised us all by paying us our money even if they don't have data to support the amount that we were quoting as our balance before the shutdown. This forum known as Bizdustry has earned my unwavering confidence as a result of that incidence.

I'm actually very careful whenever I'm choosing a website to work with. I just go with the popular ones that are know for their honesty and work with them. The pain of losing out sometimes can be hurtful.
i also very careful but we don't know what and where a site can scam you. last year a site was doing very well and i was paid many times but when corona came it scammed me and lost my big money.

i also very careful but we don't know what and where a site can scam you. last year a site was doing very well and i was paid many times but when corona came it scammed me and lost my big money.
Lol...I really don't do sites that ask you to pay or invest...I run from them like plagues. And I don't allow my earnings to stay long on a site. Immediately I reach the minimum payment threshold I cash out immediately.

One should be very careful with sites nowaday because most of them are busines man and scammers, they also want to exploit you like you want to earn from them.

This is quite common with fake or scamming GTP sites. I try to do verification on the sites before I become a member so as to avoid this.

Lol...I really don't do sites that ask you to pay or invest...I run from them like plagues. And I don't allow my earnings to stay long on a site. Immediately I reach the minimum payment threshold I cash out immediately.
how are you? well we people learn from our mistakes and i was not aware that site maybe go to scam and i put all my money with earning money too and when i tried to withdraw they did not pay me and the site had gone.

I have not been scammed before at any website, I don't like investing in any website, sometimes people get scammed when they try to be greedy. Be okey with the little you have, then you will never be scam. Just don't try to have big with low stress that's the beginning of been scammed

I was scammed by PTC site in 2016, that offers video ads task, login rewards, referral rewards etc. I did all I could to reach their high minimum withdrawal threshold of $300. And they denied me PAYMENT, that was the bus stop for me when it comes to doing PTC.

I haven't really been scammed by any gpt site. Of course, there are several scam sites out there, you just gotta be careful with any site before investing your time and money.

I really don't know if I can consider Bubblews a scam although I called it such when it shut down with my more than $300 there. When I submitted my first withdrawal the minimum amount was raised that later on payments were on hold until it declared that it is closing due to spamming. That may be true because I have noticed my balance that is increasing courtesy of the spam posts and likes.

A particular get paid to site that are into micro tasks was where I met one of my worst nightmares. The site didn't run me, it was a client that rubbed me of my pay. He was claiming I didn't finish the task he gave me in a way he wanted and so I was not paid

Yes I have been scammed by a GPT site before, in fact it happens to me two months ago. After I reached the threshold for withdrawal I was asked to deposit a small amounts of cryptocurrency for me to be able to withdraw my money, immediately I deposited it, I was banned on the site instantly.

Things like that happens and a lot of people end up being scammed in GPT sites. You just need to be careful on any website you are going inorder not to be robbed.

I heve never been scammed because i really learn about the site without me being inpatient.You can search about this company on google or watch videos on youtube so you will not get scammed.

We all need to be careful the kind of website will register and work with because a lot of them are scam. I have worked in some site that are scam and at the end of the day I wasn't able to cash out.

No i have never been scammed/robbed by a GTP site.That's why before i join one i really do a deep research to make sure that this site it's not scam

I haven't really been scammed by any gpt site. Of course, there are several scam sites out there, you just gotta be careful with any site before investing your time and money.
Scamming is an understatement, most of the Gpt sites are robbers, they entice you with better offer to register and they block you after reaching the payout stage.

Scamming is an understatement, most of the Gpt sites are robbers, they entice you with better offer to register and they block you after reaching the payout stage.
yes you are right most are gpt sites are robbers and they only making people fool to use their time and money with a lot of energy which they use to complete gpt sites task.

It's quite easy to get scammed this days from Gpt sites, whenever a site offers large incentives without any good history of payment, they hardly stand the test of time.we ignore reviews and this is bad.

I once joined a site where i get paid for liking post and reading post and also commenting, i had sleepless nights just trying to meet up with the minimum withdrawal only for them to reject my withdraw request and then the site was closed

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back