Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you were denied pay from a customer after completing the work? I haven't dealt with too many people doing this, but I have had to deal with a couple people trying to get away with free work. Thankfully those times, it wasn't a ton of money, but it did hurt some.

What about you?

Has there ever been a time where you were denied pay from a customer after completing the work? I haven't dealt with too many people doing this, but I have had to deal with a couple people trying to get away with free work. Thankfully those times, it wasn't a ton of money, but it did hurt some.

What about you?
I deal more with products. There was a time I almost had a scuffle with a one-time client who was indebted to me for close to a year after buying 50,000 naira worth of fingerlings. I was almost taking him to court before he paid up.

I have not been denied payment, but I once gave up the job because I did not like the employer. My 12 hours of work was wasted. The employer used to gaze me while I worked, which made me uncomfortable.

I usually deal with good customers who will pay me, so I have never been denied money before. The problem is that it is not always possible to use escrow services and you have no option but to trust strangers.

What about you?
I can imagine butting in your best hoping to be paid after the job only to not get what was expected, no matter how small the money might be, it's still annoying. Do you still have business transactions with these persons?

My customer has never denied paying me for services or products rendered because they trust my offers with no doubt. Such an incident won't take place.

I have never faced this before but my brother has. He did a freelance work worth $30 and the customer stopped responding. He never paid after receiving service and I found that very disturbing.

I have not been denied payment, but I once gave up the job because I did not like the employer. My 12 hours of work was wasted. The employer used to gaze me while I worked, which made me uncomfortable.
I have heard a lot of issues between a customer and many shop owners whereby most customers will refuse to pay base on one issue or the other but i have never for once witnessed it.

I have never experienced being unpaid by a customer after finishing work.. That can be so unfortunate and a waste of time and effort. So we should be careful on who we choose to work for.

I wrote an article for someone and the person needed 1000 article word, I did a lot of research and I was able to write out a good quality content exactly what he wanted, and beside is payment was even low,but even with that up till now he has not paid me and he is not even reply to my message.

I have had an experience about a business partner who really short changed us in terms of payment for our services,and it was not funny,being that the money was paid by another client and he has to transfer the money to us,of which he did'nt.

Personally to me I do not think any customer can deny me payment because my term are always legal even if you want to owe you will need to sign documents,so that if anything goes wrong at the end of the day I will sue you to court

I really understand your point but antthing can happen in the business world , anything happen during the business transaction that might makes the customer decided not to pay you up.
Personally to me I do not think any customer can deny me payment because my term are always legal even if you want to owe you will need to sign documents,so that if anything goes wrong at the end of the day I will sue you to court

I have never came across such situations. But sometimes I buy stuffs and forget to pay the money. But when I remember I quickly take the money back.

I have denied payment severally after I have worked, I was denied by some survey sites likewise mining of coin at a particular site, the worst part of it was that I deposited some coins to withdraw

It has happened to me in the past and I have vowed to never let It repeat itself again. I assume that a customer will need a product and I place order on his behalf. The customer decline the order I made for him and I was made to pay for the order.

Yes, I've dealt with a bad customer who nearly let me loose my cool and business ethics. I agreed on a particular price with him and when the goods were delivered, he said he can't pay the agreed amount and it was pay on delivery.

It's simply sarcastic to go whole lots of time working and at the end of the day, it's simply a free work. That's labour at the extreme low side. I've experienced that online, it saddened me, but I have to move on, because their is more to future than what we see now.

It's simply sarcastic to go whole lots of time working and at the end of the day, it's simply a free work. That's labour at the extreme low side. I've experienced that online, it saddened me, but I have to move on, because their is more to future than what we see now.
Some website online are scam that is why you need to see a proof of payment before you can join a site,I work for so many firms online but at the end of the day I was deny a pay,so for this aspect I think now I have to be extremely careful before I can decide to join any site

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back