Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
Does environmentally conscious hosting make a difference? Is it worth paying more? Anyway, I can't see that it costs more these days.

What are some ways hosting becomes more green?

The only thing I know about green hosting is they use renewal energy instead of fossil fuel to power their servers. While I am environmentally conscious, I do not go after green hosting, however, I have no particular reasons for not going after green hosting.

I don't really pay much attention to this stuff. I do things in my day to day life to make a difference where I can. I recycle, I make sure the animals living in my area are kept safe, I don't use harmful chemicals outside, I do composting, things of that nature.

Some companies pledge to plant more trees, but they don't do anything else environmentally positive. Do you agree with that strategy? Well, it seems like that's what some of them are doing.

This days the word "green" is also a marketing tactics. What difference does it make when we common people try to save environment by purchasing something like green hosting when celebrities are flying in private jets.

This days the word "green" is also a marketing tactics. What difference does it make when we common people try to save environment by purchasing something like green hosting when celebrities are flying in private jets.
Yeah, that's brought up by the right-wing in the US and it's a fair argument. For instance, so much more fossil fuel is wasted in one celebrity plane ride (or plane ride of anyone) compared to common people trashing plastic bottles their whole lives. Anyway, I don't like wasting plastic and, in fact, in Germany they recycle it (all plastic containers) and that's good, but you see what I'm saying.

I think that as you say, they are the ones who consume the most resources, and they dictate the laws for only the people while they fly in private jets, if they led by example everything would be different.

The amount of plastic in the ocean and on the beaches, among other places, is disgusting. However again, these celebrities are doing massive environmental damage, themselves, and also Chinese industries and, as you know, they bow to China.

The amount of plastic in the ocean and on the beaches, among other places, is disgusting. However again, these celebrities are doing massive environmental damage, themselves, and also Chinese industries and, as you know, they bow to China.
I do not think we should put a blame in developing countries like India and China when the developed countries are dumping their waste in the developing countries. Looks like we are moving away from the topic. :D
I have never used green hosting but do you think green hosting is cheaper than regular hosting (as they are using renewal energy sources)?

I do not think we should put a blame in developing countries like India and China when the developed countries are dumping their waste in the developing countries. Looks like we are moving away from the topic. :D
I have never used green hosting but do you think green hosting is cheaper than regular hosting (as they are using renewal energy sources)?
I think the pricing is about the same. Green hosting couldn't compete with higher prices, even if the buyers are idealistic. Anyway, some name brand non-green hosting, like Hostinger, is probably way cheaper than green hosting as it is other regular hosting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back