What's new

Government Vs private company

Government companies pay pensions while private companies doesn't pay pension but the pay is very high.

Which would you prefer. A government job which you will get a pension or private job which pays high but no pension.
The only kind of private company work that matter to me is working for an oil company. At least in such job, you are entitled to a big pay no matter what position you are in unlike other private sectors where you work like an elephant and eat like an ant. Federal government job is far more better than most private company jobs.

In Nigeria here there are lots of irregularities in the payment of pension by government, deciding on which one I should go for, I would rather go with a private work with good pay without pension rather than settle for a government work, with my pay from private firm I can invest into the future to cater for my retirement

I think government company is better than the private company private company it's a rule and regulations and make a good for the person whose know the knowledge but government company sallery is good than the private company sallery every person want a joined to the government job it's medical and pension paid also so private company have opportunity to give the pension and medical free

Government companies pay pensions while private companies doesn't pay pension but the pay is very high.

Which would you prefer. A government job which you will get a pension or private job which pays high but no pension.
If we work in a government company, I will get a certain amount of salary. That salary will not be more or less but on the contrary if we can make more money in a private company. The harder you work, the more rewards you get. That's why I think the private sector makes more money.

In every aspect a government job is more better than a private job and it's something we all know, yes a private job sometimes pay higher but most of us are working towards receiving our pension at the end of our services at work, unless you decided to save from the higher money you are receiving from the private company then you can go ahead working in a private company but if not why not just work with a government company instead. My own opinion though.

This actually depends on different factors and it also depends on certain countries of the world,if you're in Africa for example 90% of people will prefer to work for the government because working for the government guarantee them of lifetime pension but working for the private company does not guarantee anyone of lifetime pension, if I'm to choose any of them I'll go for a government work because no matter how it may be there is still a hundred percent guarantee of having a pension after retirement.

In this part of the world people prefer government jobs than private jobs because they pay more and their organization structures are okay. There is a uniform and strict rules for promotion on like the private sector. Private business make their own rules and decision and most of them do not promote workers or even pay them pension.
I think we can make more money by using a private company while in the government sector if we work we are paid a certain amount. We can't make that much money But I think we can easily make money if we work in the private sector.

I will always go for the government jobs any day and anytime. The private sector might be paying higher, but their job security status is as guaranteed as that of the government.

Government jobs are better than private jobs. The salary might differ but government jobs are secure and there is little chance of loosing one's job. With government jobs there is better opportunity to climb up the ranks through promotion.

Concerning choosing between a government job or a private job. Well, I think government job is preferable because there is job security than in private companies when you can be queried and sacked anytime. The government job also are reliable in their monthly pays than some of the private companies that owes

I prefer a Government job, asides from the pension the salary is constant and flexible working conditions. In my country government jobs are highly competitive as a result of this.

If you look, the government sector is more important because here we have full security of our jobs. We don't have the tension that we will lose our job due to any difficult situation. Conversely, if we look at the private sector, we do not have any special security about our job, we can lose our job at any time.

Who said the payment by private enterprises is very high? It depends on the work that you are doing in the private sector as there are government workers that earn better than those in the private sector. If giving the chance, I will prefer to work on the government sector as I will have enough time to myself to do the things that I want.

Who said the payment by private enterprises is very high? It depends on the work that you are doing in the private sector as there are government workers that earn better than those in the private sector. If giving the chance, I will prefer to work on the government sector as I will have enough time to myself to do the things that I want.
From my experience, private firm will only pay you a peanut from what you get from them. Take for instance, if a private is paying you $10k, you must be making them more than $100k. They are never going to pay you more than what you make for them even if it's in your letter of appointment.

Government is always the best because government companies give good amount salaries and their facilities are very good instead of private companies and even after retiring, they continue give facilities this is the greatest advantage of government companies .

I would prefer working in a government establishment over a private sector reasons being that in a government establishment the working hours are flexible and they give room for personal development and way you could add value to your personal life, at the end of your government service you are given pension

I would prefer a government job to a private one because:
A government job gives you job security.
A government job maximise your potential
A government job take you around the world with high security.
It allows lasting retirement.

From my experience, private firm will only pay you a peanut from what you get from them. Take for instance, if a private is paying you $10k, you must be making them more than $100k. They are never going to pay you more than what you make for them even if it's in your letter of appointment.

That's the point that I was trying to make. The payment by private firms ain't always encouraging to kill yourself working for them. It is always better to find a way to secure employment with a government agency as this will help you have funds (pensions) to fall back on once you decide to retire from active service.

That's the point that I was trying to make. The payment by private firms ain't always encouraging to kill yourself working for them. It is always better to find a way to secure employment with a government agency as this will help you have funds (pensions) to fall back on once you decide to retire from active service.
Seriously, it's very painful how these companies overuse staff and throw them in the bin without any compensation. They will over work you, exploit the living daylight out of your life and still underpay you. Some staff die in the line of duty and these companies won't give any decent pay to the family.

I can't say about the old times but if you are talking about the recent time, government pays a lot more than the private company but the problem is that there are people some where who loot the money that was supposed to use for payment of pension.
Post automatically merged:

I can't say about the old times but if you are talking about the recent time, government pays a lot more than the private company but the problem is that there are people some where who loot the money that was supposed to use for payment of pension.
In private sector saleries is not much but government sectors give lot and there do not have much work and that is why you can manage it easily and get more salary from the government sector and I always recommend this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back