What's new

Government Vs private company

I prefer private companies as they are well organized and even give better monthly pay. The allowance that comes with private companies is also another advantage over government owned company.

Private firms give you a high pay and then you get a lot of exposure and experience than in government institutions. Private firms also support your professional advancements.

I think the government job is good rather than the private job. The biggest benefit of the government is that if there is any problem, the first notice is issued while the private jobs are pulled out of the office without saying anything. Pension is given after a fixed period in a government job while it does not happen in private jobs.

Government company is reliable and dependable because pension is involved at the end of service while private company is not reliable because no pension is involved and you can be sack at anytime.

The problem lies with both, some private companies fulfil their pension promises while some don't, same as the Government companies. Major reason why there are widespread protests by retired workers for pension payment. In summary I will prefer the private companies, they fulfil their pension promises better.

Everything relies upon your attitude, likes and aversions. Assume If you are desiring for cash, at that point I would recommend you to go for private business, since the compensation increments here dramatically. Then again If you wanna have a tranquil existence, at that point you can pick Public area work.

As for me a government job will be preferable because I won't be sacked easily , I will also get gratuity upon retirement ,and pension in monthly intervals. Private industrial barely pay pension

I prefers the public organization that pays me pension even though the pay is not higher than a private company that will pay me higher pay without pension.

This is simply because I value pension alot at retirement age.

In my country , some big private organizations now pay pension to their employees upon retirement, to an extent private organizations are better of because the pay is better and you get first hand experience and exposure in your career.

When you look at the setup of most public based jobs, they are mostly met with the standard of working and off course the work is stress free. It also guarantees you meet many people and promises better protection in sense you can have more maternity leaves, longer paid sick leaves and holidays.

Government companies pay pensions while private companies doesn't pay pension but the pay is very high.

Which would you prefer. A government job which you will get a pension or private job which pays high but no pension.
For neither because there is nothing more profitable and fulfilling like owning your own business.
In my country, I know what pensioners go through to receive those stipends, some die in the process and their next of kin would continue in the futile effort.
For private companies, I work in one, employers are usually overbearing and most of them would make their worker do extra work without extra pay.
But to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea? I choose government companies.

In my country, if you work in a government entity part time, you can choose to work in a private company, the other part time. I work in a Ministry and of course I will receive my pension when the time comes, which gives me social security, they also give a settlement but in many cases it takes time to receive it. The benefit that there is in private companies is the liquidation which is substantial and you can invest to generate profits.

Currently if I find a private company job that pays really well I would choose it and earn monthly and save, though there might not be security in the job but I would choose it over a government job that that pays less.

In the Philippines government workers have the GSIS (Government Service Insurance System) that takes care of the pension based on their salary. Private company workers are mandated to contribute to the SSS (Social Security System) that handles the pension. I agree that private company workers earn much more than their counterpart in the government but the pressure in the government is much less. With the pension, yes, the GSIS pension is much higher than the SSS.

Government companies pay pensions while private companies doesn't pay pension but the pay is very high.

Which would you prefer. A government job which you will get a pension or private job which pays high but no pension.
I would prefer the government company job anytime to the private company job because of firstly there is job security with a government company and no job security with a private company. Secondly there is the issue of peniston which private companies dont issue out to their staffs unlike the government owned companies.

that's why the majority prefer working on the public/government sector, you don't really have to join a specific program or a scheme to guarantee your pension after retiring, but still in private sector, you can participate in some private schemes, but they cost more i guess

I can't say about the old times but if you are talking about the recent time, government pays a lot more than the private company but the problem is that there are people some where who loot the money that was supposed to use for payment of pension.
Post automatically merged:

I can't say about the old times but if you are talking about the recent time, government pays a lot more than the private company but the problem is that there are people some where who loot the money that was supposed to use for payment of pension.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back