What's new

Government Vs private company

In private sector saleries is not much but government sectors give lot and there do not have much work and that is why you can manage it easily and get more salary from the government sector and I always recommend this.
In some private sector, there are those who get paid a decent amount of money as their salary. Take a look at bank managers, Managing Directors, oil companies workers like Shell staff and so on. There people get paid so much money, they don't know what to do with it again. Some state government jobs don't pay well.

Government sectors can be funny at times, they can sometimes reduce the salary or tamper with pension which is to be paid to the employee but it is not always that rampart on like private companies that just fire people without any knowledge or anything.

I think a government job is better than a private job. In Private Job you are fired without notice because of any mistake you make. When in Government Job you are first issued a notice then no further action is taken. You also get a pension in a government job, but not in a private job

Choosing between government and private jobs depends on one interest, if am to choose i will prefer private jobs. Because private jobs pays well and also treat their employees well compared to how government workers are treated with little or no respect.

My brother I will prefer private companies, And I encourage all in my country to choose the same because their monthly stipend is assured with private companies, if you are a Nigerian you will know what am saying, private companies pays more than government companion, we are sick and tired of Nigerian system of government.

I think government company or job is best because private company demand hard work. Any work in government sector is good not only pension. You can also work on another departments by pension. You can start new your own business. It is also best security as compared to private.

I think Government job is more beneficial then private. Although private companies give you highy pay then government

In my country government jobs pay better than the private jobs especially in the teaching area.... Government workers also have the privilege of getting pension after their retirement but private workers do not except they are running their personal business

The primary difference between public- and private-sector jobs is that public-sector jobs are generally within a government agency, whilst private-sector jobs are those where employees are working for non-governmental agencies

I think Government job is more beneficial then private. Although private companies give you highly pay then government but privates companies can kick you off at any time. And Government companies give you pension after some time. When you are in oldage which is very beneficial for you inthis age.

The problem lies with both, some private companies fulfil their pension promises while some don't, same as the Government companies some fulfilled their pension promises while some don't. I'll go to a company I'm happy at and the pay is good government or private.

None is better than the other when it comes to pension. Many government agencies and institutions fail to fulfill their own side of the bargain. I don't know how it's done everywhere but in my country Nigeria, more than 50% people who retire working for the government end up forgetting about the pensions later after retirement because even after their years of efforts pursuing their own entitlements and the government has no positive response, they just let everything go and give up completely. Many have died and stil dying in this pursuit. But retiring from a private company who won't pay pensions won't give you false hopes.

I think we should start saving from the private payment sallery so we will not have any problem after resign.
Government pays limited but the pension is obviously high but everyone is not having government job and the facilities so I think we should ourself start saving to protect our self from bad time.

Several private establishments pay huge salaries and wages when compared with government companies. Though government works are more secure than private. And also government companies pay higher pension.

Each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages. The advantage of government company over its private counterpart is that government job has job security, you cannot be sacked at anytime unlike private company

The primary difference between public- and private sector jobs is that public sector jobs are generally within a government agency, whilst private sector jobs are those where employees are working for non-governmental agencies.
Post automatically merged:

The primary difference between public- and private sector jobs is that public sector jobs are generally within a government agency, whilst private sector jobs are those where employees are working for non-governmental agencies.

I don't know about other continents but in Africa it is all about what government can offer. Private only exploit the poverty situations in these countries by paying almost nothing. The make sure they try to violate every right you have as a human for the penny they pay.

I don't know about other continents but in Africa it is all about what government can offer. Private only exploit the poverty situations in these countries by paying almost nothing. The make sure they try to violate every right you have as a human for the penny they pay.

I think the government job is good rather than the private job. The biggest benefit of the government is that if there is any problem, the first notice is issued while the private jobs are pulled out of the office without saying anything. Pension is given after a fixed period in a government job while it does not happen in private jobs.
In my countries, mostly all government approved companies that are private owned pay pension. Though, the pension is saved from their salary not after active work. It is just like contribution. That's what where I work do.

A government company is better than a private company, because working as a government personnel comes with lot of benefits especially in a health sector. Once you fall ill or any member of your family you would only have to pay 10% of the total amount of money you are suppose to pay..

A government company is better than a private company, because working as a government personnel comes with lot of benefits especially in a health sector. Once you fall ill or any member of your family you would only have to pay 10% of the total amount of money you are suppose to pay..

Government companies pay pensions while private companies doesn't pay pension but the pay is very high.

Which would you prefer. A government job which you will get a pension or private job which pays high but no pension.
I think that if you have the right discipline then you can also succeed and still have money put aside in a private company as well similar to how you would have a pension fund. What you need to do is that if you are in a private company and you are getting a higher pay rate then all you have to do is just put aside some of that money for the future and save it for when you retire. The concern is that many people do not have that level of discipline in order to be able to do this, but if you are getting a higher pay rate then chances are that the amount that you put aside for your pension can also be substantially higher than what you would expect to see in a government job.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back