What's new

Government Vs private company

In my opinion government job is more better than of private job. Government job gives you pension, it has a specific working time & also holidays given by government.
But in private jobs, you have sometimes high salary but without any future security of pension & they could call you anytime on duty, even during government holidays.

People condemning government work don't understand something. After service you still continue to receive money you don't work for anymore.moreover,it's not only government work that has demerits,there are lots of demerits in private organization as well..some private company don't even pay gratuity after work...so government pension all the way!

A governmental job is a yes yes for me... Apart from the sense that you are serving your fatherland in some kind of way...think of the health insurance which is larger than the private company own... security insurance...and your pension in due time...even if private job do all this the government job does it better

Their is some private companies that pays higher by far more than what government pays their worker. Irrespective of the pension they pay to their civil servants, I still see it like peanut to work those civil servants work for. I will prefer to work for the private sector to earn higher than working for government to earn peanut as salary, waiting for my pension that will still pay peanut.

In my own point of view, it all depends on your choice, I believe it is better you go for a private organization that pays high and you can still go to an insurance company and get your pension register. And after you retirement you will still get your pension. And at the same time invest with your salary

Personally I will pick a government job over a private job anytime any day, in government job, you are guaranteed job security, you will have to commit a very big offence before you will be Sacked, you also get allowance, the benefit is just too numerous compare to private jobs

in my opinion, government sector may provide less salary compared to the private sector,but they have better benefits.a frightening question to face when you are in the private sector since the job security is zero.but the government sector jobs are 100% secure unless you have forged documents to obtain the job, which will lead to termination.

I prefer to work in a private firm because most of this Government don't pay pension to retired workers. Some pension fund chairman even go as far as embezzling pension fund meant to be given to pensioners in my own country. It's just that one need to be very serious in the private organization too.

A government job is a thousand times better than a private job because it has many benefits In a government job you get a pension when you retire, you get a daily allowance separately, you get family medical insurance.And if the department gives you a month's leave, you get it on salary time. Duty work time is fixed at 8 hours, so the government job is much better.

I definitely would prefer a government job over a private one. Firstly, job security is assured, if you have ever gone through the tension of possible sack at work, you would jump on government work and secondly, you are assured of retirement benefits.

for it's going to be private companies. I don't think I need that scam of a thing called a pension. My government cheat people using so called pension by not paying the pensioners either on time or at all. Private company all the way.

I prefer government job, because in government job you can never be sacked anyhow, before sacking you, their would have been a query issued to warn you, unlike private job, if u provoke your boss he/she can easily fire you, and the retirement benefits of government job is way better than private jobs.

Government companies pay pensions while private companies doesn't pay pension but the pay is very high.

Which would you prefer. A government job which you will get a pension or private job which pays high but no pension.
Government or private company.
If iam allow to choose I will chose the first.
In a situation where private company last forever I will prefer it to government work.
Pension is part of ones salary that was saved right from the start of your employment. Private individual in private company can practice the act of saving.

Private company always pay uoi too much and when you retire you will have too much mobey, if you don't waste it in purpose of life in the duration of job, that you don't need pension. Do go far Private if you get chance.

government company and private company are both relevant in the country to provide job opportunity for people but government company has an edge due to the fact that it generates job security and increase in salary

I definitely would prefer a government job over a private one. Firstly, job security is assured, if you have ever gone through the tension of possible sack at work, you would jump on government work and secondly, you are assured of retirement benefits.
Government job or a private job is a very common question among those students who are on the verge of finishing their studies and are about start a new career.
Every government job vacancy announced publicly will have a written test, post which your job eligibility will be decided and you will be called for an interview.

Actually, in our country, employees from private companies are able to get a pension. It is being deducted from their salary. The employee pays half of the contribution then the employer pays the half of it. They will be able to get their pension after their retirement.

Government job pay lo salary and medical and annual leave and after ages pay strong retirement and panison and private job strong salary but no retirenment and no panison and no annual leave and no medical .

Dear in my opinion government job is much better than private. The greatest benefit of the government job is that if there is any problem, the first notice is issued while the private jobs are pulled out of the office without saying anything. Pension is given after a fixed period in a government job while it does not happen in private jobs and it's a great support after retirement when you are not able to earn.

In this part of the world people prefer government jobs than private jobs because they pay more and their organization structures are okay. There is a uniform and strict rules for promotion on like the private sector. Private business make their own rules and decision and most of them do not promote workers or even pay them pension.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back