What's new

Government Support

I want to believe that the major problem of the government in my country is the execution of law against high officials that embezzled public funds for personal gains. Government pumps a lot of money into the system but high officials embezzled it.

Most our government are fond of looting and embezeeling governments funds which they mark a priority and decide to leave their primary assignment which is taking care of the citizen.
I want to believe that the major problem of the government in my country is the execution of law against high officials that embezzled public funds for personal gains. Government pumps a lot of money into the system but high officials embezzled

There are many companies that government assist during the time of pandemic as a support other business to start again after the pandemic has gone. Government support many market women and men to give them talking to support their business after the pandemic.

Definitely some governments did offer a lot of support for the businesses and some probably majority not so much, like here little or nothing was done whatsoever to help businesses in any form
Over the years the government of my country have actually abandon the poor masses and their businesses without helping them at all even when they have all the resources in the world to help them.

Although everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion. In my own opinion, petty traders are those that have suffered alot during this covid 19 pandemic, and the government of my dear country is not helping matters. And I haven't benefited anything from the government neither do my relatives does.
When a lot of people were actually killed in my country as a result of the government not allowing them to take the food stuffs to use that was given to them to use and survive the lockdown.

You have said it all. Business that depends on large crowd of people for its progress are likely to be more affected. Even those that are operating supermarket in some area are likely to be affected.

There are many companies that government assist during the time of pandemic as a support other business to start again after the pandemic has gone. Government support many market women and men to give them talking to support their business after the pandemic.
I don't know your country of residence. The government here did not even care for the masses during the pandemic talk less of assisting organisation. Even if they have to do , they can only give out loans and you will still have to pay back with interest.

Over the years the government of my country have actually abandon the poor masses and their businesses without helping them at all even when they have all the resources in the world to help them.
The poor masses have been left alone to fend do themselves and most of them have to beg in order to survive , the giveenment has not been supportive to people at all,

Whether your an employee for a business, sole trader, or an employer, have you claimed any government support schemes? Had anybody been furloughed from work? How well has your business coped financially during COVID-19? And, which industries, in your opinion, have struggled in this pandemic?

I feel the nightclub, tourism and hospitality sectors have been hit the hardest.
Intervention funds or subventions usually comes in different packages,it could be in form of small grants to boost your small scale business or soft loan to be repaid without interest.

We have many small business that has a promising future and only what they need is the help from the government because they dont have enough fund to realise their dream .

Without some sort of government, businesses cannot thrive. Small businesses need government support to thrive. When businesses flourish, it will boost the economy of the country and the government will start collecting taxes, when government collects taxes, it can use the money for the development of the country. Even the big businesses had received government support in the past.

For the past 6 years that I have been managing my business of poultry and fish farming, I cannot remember one help or assistance that I have gotten from them with all the taxes that I have been paying. Our roads have gotten worst in the past 6 years, poor and unsteady power supply, poor security etc. To be very honest, I don't think they are good for anything.

Whatever the government of my country are doing for the poor masses, they are doing it for publicity and their personal gain. They have never done anything for the people just for the purpose of giving the people what they deserve.

Whatever the government of my country are doing for the poor masses, they are doing it for publicity and their personal gain. They have never done anything for the people just for the purpose of giving the people what they deserve.

They may do this because they may need to secure their vote bank. This is why they tend to offer support to some extent. Regardless of this, many governments do offer subsidies. However, offering too many subsidies could also be a negative factor as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back