What's new

Government Support

Deleted member 403

Whether your an employee for a business, sole trader, or an employer, have you claimed any government support schemes? Had anybody been furloughed from work? How well has your business coped financially during COVID-19? And, which industries, in your opinion, have struggled in this pandemic?

I feel the nightclub, tourism and hospitality sectors have been hit the hardest.

I think the airline and education have been the most affected during the Pandemic. Meanwhile, our government only managed to fund some little Business even though the funding was later hijacked by some corrupt politicians in Nigeria

In my opinion one of the companies that have struggled offline are restaurants, they have invented different ways or promotions not to fall. As a government employee I have applied for different grants and have achieved nothing so far. And I can have peace of mind because so far I have never been fired from a job.

Well in my country it's very unfortunate that we have government that only like out for there own interest, they don't care about you and your welfare, even the little money that you have they can collect it from you if they the opportunity to do so, they are not ready to support you.

The government support in my country has not been forthcoming, they mostly shares their palliative to their own people thereby neglecting people that really needs those little support. When it comes to business support, I didn't get any from the government as all the avenues that they came up with are always jeered towards enriching their cronies.

When I had an offline business, I received grants from the government. With that grants, I was able to invest in infrastructure development. I also received logistic support a couple of times.

I have tried and tried and tried but all to no avail. They set up one scheme or the other to help businesses but end up giving it to their cronies

Although everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion. In my own opinion, petty traders are those that have suffered alot during this covid 19 pandemic, and the government of my dear country is not helping matters. And I haven't benefited anything from the government neither do my relatives does.

Whether your an employee for a business, sole trader, or an employer, have you claimed any government support schemes? Had anybody been furloughed from work? How well has your business coped financially during COVID-19? And, which industries, in your opinion, have struggled in this pandemic?

I feel the nightclub, tourism and hospitality sectors have been hit the hardest.
Yeah, but not really in my country for the night club owners. because even during those period some were operating low key. For tourism, we don't really regard that as a business here... Not rampant like other countries....

I have been helped by our government during this coronavirus pandemic. I receive only once the $500 financial support.

Other sectors were also given help by our government. The transportation sectors like drivers were also receiving cash aide.

I don't have that idea in my country that government support business government don't support business our government don't support us with anything.

Those businesses were really hit by the pandemic. Personally, I have never received any support from the government. I always hear that there is youth fund, but is so hard to get it due to the high rate of corruption.

The covid-19 pandemic era was indeed a hard one for some businesses like tourism , restaurants and the likes . Indeed government were meant to compensate them

We signed up to all they asked us to do, submitted our account numbers but nothing was provided. It was just empty promises. The funds provided only got to a few and it was all about being lucky.

I have not directly benefited from government grants but I know some people who have.But in a lot of instances there is biasness and luck of people having the necessary documentation and outlined what they intend to do with the money in detail.

When I had an offline business, I received grants from the government. With that grants, I was able to invest in infrastructure development. I also received logistic support a couple of times.
Almost everything in my own country is based in connection , even the Grant that's meant to be given to the unemployed are being given to the riches that lacks nothing.

During the Covid 19 pandemic all over the world, the government of my country have a tax relief package to companies jus because they know it's really a hard time and Business aren't moving as expected

There are one times that governemnt do support business maybe through their policies. For instance, governemnt if they want can make some policies that won't make business favorable

I think the businesses that have been hard hit are, restaurants, hotels, nightclubs, schools. The support from government did not get to a lot of people.

I feel that the government should be able to support all it citizens during this pandemic period as most citizens has been paying their taxes and doing their civic responsibilities for a very long time now so I think that the government should step up in this very bad time so that the economy of the country guy steals the going on smoothly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back