What's new

Government Support

So far in my country I have not seen neither have I heard the government provide support during this hard times infact they are even making things harder.

So far in my country I have not seen neither have I heard the government provide support during this hard times infact they are even making things harder.
this is just one of the characteristic when we are living under the government of bad leadership, instead of them to make things very easier for the citizen they are even making it difficult, is really sad.

this is just one of the characteristic when we are living under the government of bad leadership, instead of them to make things very easier for the citizen they are even making it difficult, is really sad.
You have said it all, it is indeed bad leadership, they don't even understand what the masses are going through, they just care about what they can get while on office

Majority of the businesses over here do not receive any support from the government. The only thing the government now to do is to please a task and Levy on businesses to siphon money from them.

You have said it all, it is indeed bad leadership, they don't even understand what the masses are going through, they just care about what they can get while on office
Seriously and sometimes I always believe that this country should be turned into a military government because this will give an opportunity for more things to be arranged before they handover it to the presidential government.

Seriously and sometimes I always believe that this country should be turned into a military government because this will give an opportunity for more things to be arranged before they handover it to the presidential government.
I get your point but do you think of power is given to the military, they would be willing to hand over peacefully once again? I have heard some stories about military rule and most of them where not pleasant.

Whether your an employee for a business, sole trader, or an employer, have you claimed any government support schemes? Had anybody been furloughed from work? How well has your business coped financially during COVID-19? And, which industries, in your opinion, have struggled in this pandemic?

I feel the nightclub, tourism and hospitality sectors have been hit the hardest.
You people living in the united states of America enjoyed many benefits from your government, unlike here in my country nothing to benefit from the government till date. Even with the money the world bank donated for us we all see nothing as well.

You people living in the united states of America enjoyed many benefits from your government, unlike here in my country nothing to benefit from the government till date. Even with the money the world bank donated for us we all see nothing as well.
Well despite the incentives they get from their government , there is high cost of living there and most times 100$ may not amount much there as it will amount in low tier countries

Petty traders and farmers in my country were able to receive some support from the government and this helped them greatly.

The present situation of covid in our country is very bad with the economic conditions. The government admitted that it has no funds to give financial aid to businesses that are closed. We had a 2-week lockdown this month and the government distributed only $20 for each jobless worker.

I get your point but do you think of power is given to the military, they would be willing to hand over peacefully once again? I have heard some stories about military rule and most of them where not pleasant.
The reason why I like the military rules is because order will be given and people will not be able to raise a single finger than to just carry out what they are told to do.

In order to business to flourish in any country, the respective governments in these countries need to have favorable policy. The success of business is the success of the country.

During the pandemic my job was seriously affected as schools were closed for 6months without getting salary from my employer and I didn't blame them since they never made money too. My sector do not get any support from the government.

The reason why I like the military rules is because order will be given and people will not be able to raise a single finger than to just carry out what they are told to do.
True but in most cases they can be brutal, I have also heard about their brutality when instructions are not followed and out total human rights would not be respected in a military system

Is that something that is good ? . If you have witnessed Military regime then you should be able to understand that it is not something to pray for because it is always chaotic

I have not directly benefited from government grants but I know some people who have.But in a lot of instances there is biasness and luck of people having the necessary documentation and outlined what they intend to do with the money in detail.
I believe the grants should be given to the poor and the less privilege but its the other way round here in my country, I have seen people benefited from grants but you need to have the neccesary documents.

I work in the educational sector but I'm in a private organisation and I can say that there is not much support from the government during and after the pandemic which is not motivating

Well in my country I think the highest I have heard is that the government are providing little respite for businesses but at the end of this day you can't pinpoint anyone that has benefited from the government intervention or heat as almost all of them are being said on the news.

Well in my country I think the highest I have heard is that the government are providing little respite for businesses but at the end of this day you can't pinpoint anyone that has benefited from the government intervention or heat as almost all of them are being said on the news.
Exactly, you just hear about these things but you do not see them, which would make one believe that these news are fake just to make the people think they are working.

True but in most cases they can be brutal, I have also heard about their brutality when instructions are not followed and out total human rights would not be respected in a military system
Well that's true but sometimes this always happen because of the stubbornness of the civilians that will make them not to be respected the human rights in a military government you always need to obey their rules.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back