What's new

Government Support

I feel that the government should be able to support all it citizens during this pandemic period as most citizens has been paying their taxes and doing their civic responsibilities for a very long time now so I think that the government should step up in this very bad time so that the economy of the country guy steals the going on smoothly.
The best way government can support our business is by creating policies which will enable businesses survive or a good environment for business to strive .

Well that's true but sometimes this always happen because of the stubbornness of the civilians that will make them not to be respected the human rights in a military government you always need to obey their rules.
True though, most times as humans we tend not to want to be ruled, to just be free and do what ever we like, this lifestyle cannot work in a military government

To you opinion since the government know about how the country economy is they should use this opportunity to funds some cryptors in order increases their balance

True though, most times as humans we tend not to want to be ruled, to just be free and do what ever we like, this lifestyle cannot work in a military government
Tell me I don't really care as long as the military government is going to bring progress and development and a new system of government into the country afterall they will not rule for ever.

The government in our country does not support the youth are there supposed to. There's this government empowerment scheme that I applied for 2 months ago and I haven't still received anything and many people are still complaining that they haven't received anything. It is said that the minister responsible for distributing the funds has done well doable lol.

The government do not really support businesses and when they do odder their support, it doesn't gets to the right people that needs it.

The only support from the Government were food palliatives that not distributed sincerely, they were hoarded by same government thereby making distribution un-uniform.

The government of my country only have the support written in papers and publicised on tv and radio. The support are been circulated amongst the politicians. The support isn't reaching the right people that really needs it. That's the kind of governance we experience in my country.

Yeah hotels where surely the sufferers of the COVID-19 pandemic. Some had to even shutdown for months because of lack of visitors.

Whether your an employee for a business, sole trader, or an employer, have you claimed any government support schemes? Had anybody been furloughed from work? How well has your business coped financially during COVID-19? And, which industries, in your opinion, have struggled in this pandemic?

I feel the nightclub, tourism and hospitality sectors have been hit the hardest.
The educational sector and probably transportation were seriously hit the more and base on countries priorities they kinda enjoy more of government supports. I personally did not receive any government support

When I had an offline business, I received grants from the government. With that grants, I was able to invest in infrastructure development. I also received logistic support a couple of times.
Wow congratulations to you that you have received grants from the government. It's good to know that you were able to invest in infrastructure.

I was a student and also a small business owner during the covid 19 pandemic but I did not gain any kind of assistance from the government.

I was a student and also a small business owner during the covid 19 pandemic but I did not gain any kind of assistance from the government.
During the COVID-19 the government in my country promised to provide support in terms of food provisions but in the end they never came through, they kept it all to themselves.

Government support? There's nothing as such in my country. Even, during the lockdown that things are so tight for businesses, nothing like help. They claimed palliatives, all is false

I think almost all the sectors have been influenced directly or indirectly is a bad way but still despite this there are other sector blooming in the light of this

When it comes to issue of government support during the breakdown of the pandemic it has not easily been faced by people most especially the government of my country none of the federal governments grant has been favourable most of it are not coming to the masses favour.

I agree and that is why most governments introduced packages to help cushion the effect of economic losses on small businesses by the pandemic, just to help small scale and medium scale businesses.

I honestly think the airline education and nightclubs suffered neglect during the pandemic. Also in my setting, government hardly support business owners either public or private, unless they have a percentage out of the whole bargain.

I know many people who have benefited from government support and intervention during the lockdown. However, such aids were highly competitive and difficult to get.

I live in a country where people should not expect any kind of support from the government and this is because the government is poor and does not have resources to fullfil the needs of common man. However, only a few people in my country are quite rich and live a great lifestyle.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back