What's new

Government Support

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
The schools and airlines likewise the tourism sector have been the worst hit obviously, my business did not make profits during the COVID 19 majorly because i deal in fashion accessories. Such a business would not thrive since people have to work from home (most do not go to the office) and events/parties were all suspended. There have been no support from anywhere, i just had to restrategize during the post COVID and step by step the profits are coming in no matter how small and with time, business will definitely boom.

It is those who are politically inclined with the government of the day that receive relief supprt from the government during the pandemic outbreak. Deserting is that some people are also cheating the system to their own advantage during this period.

The government didn't really do much to support here in my country, it was individuals who came together to contribute and support those who were in need.
But the process got hijacked and a lot didn't benefit till today.

The government support in my country has not been forthcoming, they mostly shares their palliative to their own people thereby neglecting people that really needs those little support. When it comes to business support, I didn't get any from the government as all the avenues that they came up with are always jeered towards enriching their cronies.

The government support in my country has not been forthcoming, they mostly shares their palliative to their own people thereby neglecting people that really needs those little support. When it comes to business support, I didn't get any from the government as all the avenues that they came up with are always jeered towards enriching their cronies.
Thats the main reason why most of the third tier countries can never surpass the first tier countries because they cannot take responsibility for their citizen because of their selfish interest.

I didn't personally benefit from the covid relief package because of corruption, many of the packages provided by the federal government was embezzled by the lower tiers of government.

Government is really trying but their support for the people is not enough. There should be a way where the government has the give support for the people especially both private and the public to sectors. The government needs to raise up to their responsibility by supporting the people.

We have no government support over here in my country. Even during the time of pandemic outbreak only a selected few are benefited from the government support. You don't support small scale businesses, unemployed youth, as well as the senior citizens.

Well in my country it's very unfortunate that we have government that only like out for there own interest, they don't care about you and your welfare, even the little money that you have they can collect it from you if they the opportunity to do so, they are not ready to support you.
These days government doesn't really care about supporting small businesses rather they only care about living taxes on them and making life miserable and unbearable for them.

I have tried and tried and tried but all to no avail. They set up one scheme or the other to help businesses but end up giving it to their cronies
Before you can be able to get any kind of financial support from the government of my state it means that you will have some connection in the country for that to be made possible.

Definitely some governments did offer a lot of support for the businesses and some probably majority not so much, like here little or nothing was done whatsoever to help businesses in any form

I don't own any business, so i haven't claimed any support scheme. In my opinion, clothing industries suffered the most during pandemic, most people were less concerned about clothes during the pandemic.

Whether your an employee for a business, sole trader, or an employer, have you claimed any government support schemes? Had anybody been furloughed from work? How well has your business coped financially during COVID-19? And, which industries, in your opinion, have struggled in this pandemic?

I feel the nightclub, tourism and hospitality sectors have been hit the hardest.
It hasn't been easy during and post pandemic. So many sectors of the economy had been affected. My business has been trying to thrive on. There are actually some business persons who benefited from government grants during the pandemic.

The government of my country always looks out for themselves alone and when it comes to helping the poor masses and small business they only interested in getting money from them in the name of taxes.

If it's actually government of the Western world they are actually very more capable of helping the small-scale businesses in their country to grow up but it is not something that is applicable in my country Nigeria.

These days government doesn't really care about supporting small businesses rather they only care about living taxes on them and making life miserable and unbearable for them.
I remembered during the pandemic where people were told to stay at home without supporting them , the government still decided to lock up the palliative me and for the citizen someone for their own greedy purpose.

Although everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion. In my own opinion, petty traders are those that have suffered alot during this covid 19 pandemic, and the government of my dear country is not helping matters. And I haven't benefited anything from the government neither do my relatives does.
Seriously, I believe that everyone actually suffered from the pandemic of coronavirus because even those that are working for big companies were relieved of their duties because of the effects of the virus of the businesses.

I remembered during the pandemic where people were told to stay at home without supporting them , the government still decided to lock up the palliative me and for the citizen someone for their own greedy purpose.
There was so many cases of that in my location too and the poor hungry masses found out about the location and have it broken down and carried everything for themselves.

There was so many cases of that in my location too and the poor hungry masses found out about the location and have it broken down and carried everything for themselves.
People tend to become angry and aggressive when they realises you have been denying them of their right and privilege as a citizen because they felt oppressed and betrayed.

I have tried and tried and tried but all to no avail. They set up one scheme or the other to help businesses but end up giving it to their cronies
It is only the few fortunate people in my country that are able to get government financial support for their businesses and there is a very good chance that they have a way to lobby the government to support them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back