What's new

Government job versus private job?

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Which of these two sectors will you want to work in and why?
Interesting! Government job doesn't require too much hardwork but you get penny. Private job required hardwork but you get good money. That's the difference. But I prefer Government job, I will use Government job to support my trading.

Many people have the misconception that timing for government jobs is rigid and switches are not really possible. However, in reality, the government has made provisions for alternative work schedules. Last year, RBI offered flexible work timings for their officers. This practice helps in maintaining a healthier work-life balance.

Doing a government job is better by far from a private job. Government comes with more time to do personal engagements. It is less burdensome. Ithas higher pay. It has a better remuneration.

I don't like private job because private job in Nigeria one is over used for the owner gain example teaching in private school in Nigeria, I prefer government job because if you are sick you still get pay and other penefit

It depends on the individual, some factors have to be taken in which will Influence the decision.
Depends on your thought process, socio-economic background, upbringing, ambitions and lifestyle-choices

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

I want to think it is general knowledge that government jobs are more secured compared to private jobs where you might suddenly get laid off at a days notice without you preparing for such a sudden blow and punch.

However, when it comes to the private sector, you are needed to go their respective offices to attend the interview, which has a series of interview-rounds to pass to get your hands on the job,Salary. ... Government sector may provide less salary compared to the private sector, but they have better benefits. Increments for government jobs are standardized, whereas the private sector jobs are pretty much annual or in some companies half-yearly too.

Having to work in a government company can be advantageous and also has its cons and so is working in a private company.
Government workers enjoy the benefit of being paid monthly even if they are not at work. For example, in the case of this lockdown, some government workers at home still get paid despite not going to work.
Also, pension at the end of service is guaranteed. However, the salary payment might not be reasonable enough.
In the case of private sectors, you have the opportunity to get a handsome pay as you work but then pension may not be guaranteed

I prefer the private sector where I will be paid hugely even without pension. If one plans well you can invest your money and open businesses you will have nothing to fear when the work finishes as far as you can manage what you have well. Even some pensioners die without getting their pensions.

Government job is more lucrative than private job, it also has more advantages in terms of better pension and retirement benefits in developed countries, higher salary and a host of other allowances. Most private firms just use their workers and still pay them poorly.

Government sector or private sector if I were to choose, I will rather stick with the government sector the reason being that, the government sector has more job security than the private sector apart from other benefits you get to enjoy working with the government, which is not obtainable in the private sector.

Government job is more feasible to work in than a private company. Government company will offer a better retirement plan than a private company. That aside, you might get enough free time to do other investment or business in a government sector.

If not for the bad and corrupt country we are in (nigeria), public sector should outshine private sector . From salary earnings, public sector do pay staff more than the private sector. Working in public sector can give you time to work in more than two places. The stimulated time for work in public sector is strictly adhered too. The private sector only gives room for large employment opportunities. The salaries differs from each other. Owning a business to is also a private job. It helps to create employment opportunities for people. In one way or the other, your have touched the public .either you are private or business owner, you've touched the public.i feel they are interwoven

Government job is good than private in aspect of lose, cause government have many capital to establish around the country and can bare the lose, but private job may not have enough capital to rise again when a certain lose set in.

Government job .
The pay might not be higher than the private job , but the time to run a personal business will be there .

Government job has job security unlike the private that can sack u at anytime or liquidate .

Ur salary is bound to increase in government job , but in private establishments , it depends o. Just be praying God touches ur boss' heart

Obviously everyone prefer government jobs because it provide lots of facilities to employee ... getting Pension even after retirement is the great relaxation , medical is free and other facilities that aren't there in private jobs .. Private jobs lot's of bardun on employ with little salery

Government sector may provide less salary compared to the private sector, but they have better benefits. Increments for government jobs are standardized, whereas the private sector jobs are pretty much annual or in some companies half-yearly too.

Government sector may provide less salary compared to the private sector, but they have better benefits. Increments for government jobs are standardized, whereas the private sector jobs are pretty much annual.

Government sector may provide less salary compared to the private sector, but they have better benefits. Increments for government jobs are standardized, whereas the private sector jobs are pretty much annual or in some companies half-yearly too

I will choose a government job 100 times over a private job, government jobs pays two times more likely than private jobs. Coupled with the fact that government jobs normally pays pension after retirement in which majority of private jobs doesn't.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back