What's new

Government job versus private job?

Government jobs aren't demanding as majority of the private jobs. Majority of the private institutions and organizations milk people dry compare to the little amount of money they are been paid. Government work is less demanding and less time consuming but you must Just follow rules.

Salary. ... Government sector may provide less salary compared to the private sector, but they have better benefits. Increments for government jobs are standardized, whereas the private sector jobs are pretty much annual or in some companies half-yearly too

I will be happy to work for government or become my own boss.
Working for government is better than working for private company.
Although there some good private companies that can also deliver good packages for their employees upon retirement as well.

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Which of these two sectors will you want to work in and why?
Every sector has it ups and downs.
Personally, I will prefer to work in the private sector for the fact that they are more goal oriented and career focus than the government sectors.
The government sectors in my country is nothing to write home about. The structure is not only overbloated but also, full of nepotism and corruption.

Private job is owned by an individual or group of people who have like minds.it is private and this means, the owner might wake one day and decide that the business has come to an end.as a worker how will you survive that?i stand with government.

I used to think that private work is better than government work, but covid-19 has changed the narrative for me. When we were in lockdwon, government employees enjoyed there monthly salary while reversed is the case for the private business employees.
Above all, working under government will give you opportunity to have some other job.

Both the public and private sector have a role to play. For general businesses without externalities, the private sector is likely to be more efficient and better at job creation. Reducing the scope of government spending could create more private sector opportunities for investment and job creation.

Considering the benefits from government work such as gratuity and pension , I will definitely go for government work . Secondly , there is less strict condition in government work as compared to private work .
Salary government sector may provide less salary compared to the private sector,but they have better benefits.Increments for government jobs are standardized, whereas the private sector jobs are pretty much annual or in some companies half -yearly too.

Both the public and private sector have a role to play. For general businesses without externalities, the private sector is likely to be more efficient and better at job creation. Reducing the scope of government spending could create more private sector opportunities for investment and job creation.

Well I trust everything relies upon the circumstance and situation u get yourself, since occupations are not that simple to stop by so a great many people settle for any work they get.

Yet, from my own perspertive, it's smarter to begin structure the private sector, at that point proceed onward later to the public sector to resign in light of the fact that most open area occupations have professional stability and It's not as stressful as working in the private sector.

I will prefer a government job over private job anytime because the private sector will over use someone and at the same time pay little but the public sector will give you time to attend to your family and even have a business you can run during evenings and weekends same time giving gratuity.

Government employees have more job security. It's difficult to lay off a government employee who has passed the probation period. Public sector jobs are not affected by market pressures like those in the private sector, which can be terminated in adverse economic environments.

After an employee has worked in one government sector, it's easy to transfer to another department when new positions are posted without the risk of losing their job. Private sector employees don't always have the luxury of moving to another job easily.

I will take government job over private job for so many reasons. In Nigeria, federal jobs is the best. If you have federal job, then your job is very secured and they pay timely and when you're retired your pension is assured and gratuities are assured.
Federal government workers are also enrolled in a health insurance scheme.

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Which of these two sectors will you want to work in and why?
Private business is far better than government because if the government is poor it affects everything like now schools are on strike because government has not paid, but private schools are still in operation and paying their workers

“Thus,” they conclude, “the fact that public sector workers receive greater average compensation than private sector workers should be no more surprising than the fact that those with more skills and education earn more.”

Private sector might have a huge and attractive salary and bonuses than government workers but the benefits of working for government is the retirement plans and insurance policies with extensive coverage. A public sector employee can retire after 35 years of service with the government, receive a pension every month, and start a new business but that’s not so for a private worker. They only get like a pay off salary which doesn’t last after retirement.

Government jobs seems less stressful and their pay is reasonable enough. Private jobs are demanding and sometimes draining. Of course there are private sectors that pays well. Although government jobs has its own disadvantage, but considering its benefit, one can give it a try.

Government job is more relaible than private because in government job there are lots of facilities for employee like medical, funds, after retairment one of the best facility is pension.. In private job there are no facility like these and has so many restrictions as compared to government job.

Government work is far more better than private work in many aspect, in government work, You are entitle to loan and some allowance while private work don't give that, you are entitle to gratuity, pension and retirement money when you retire but private work will just pay you off.

Working for government no doubt comes with pensions after retirement as you said but those people can delay your salary for months.that is one of my fear about them.but the private sector don't delay your salary but no pensions.i will choose private company.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back