What's new

Government job versus private job?

For me I did prefer to work in a private sector, because most private sectors in my country pay higher than government do so I will be able to earn higher , I don't really care about pensions after retirement, you can also work now for the future by investing and saving while working in a private organisation .

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .
thumbnail.jpg

Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For...
Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For All​
secure.calch.gdn​

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?
thumbnail.jpg

Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For...
Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For All​
secure.calch.gdn​

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Which of these two sectors will you want to work in and why?
would like to air rn money online fast
I would like to work in government related jobs. In fact, I'm more interested in working in the force especially Navy. It's been my desire ever since I was a kid till this my adult life. If it's possible for me to be a Navy today, I would drop everything I'm doing and get enlisted immediately.

I will agree with what you said to an extent.but I don't totally agree with you am sorry. This phenomena event is not in all cases.. when it comes to pension and entitlement after service, then government is more assured than private. Because of the system in place, sooner or later you will receive your entitlement but in the case of private sector,if they conclude not to hand your entitlement after service then what can you do?.

If you look, both are second to none.
But I think the government job is better than the private job. One of the main reasons for this is that God forbid if you have any kind of accident then the government will give you full support while there is no such arrangement in private institutions That is why the government job is better.
In some countries, it's almost impossible to get any kind of government job if you do not have any serious contact in any of the government agencies. They will be the one to help and push your application up the ladder before you can get the job. It's mainly based on appointments and not merit.

In my country today, people believe in government Job than the private sector simply because of the life pension stuff attached to the government job, and most government workers don't get rich except they are in a position were they can still money... As for me if a private sector like the telecommunications can offer me a job, I will prefer to work with the private sector.

In my country today, people believe in government Job than the private sector simply because of the life pension stuff attached to the government job, and most government workers don't get rich except they are in a position were they can still money... As for me if a private sector like the telecommunications can offer me a job, I will prefer to work with the private sector.
Life career is a decision of one's self alone. No one decides for you, it's all about what you want and what you are comfortable with. Most people don't really know what they want to do but once they do, you can never change their mind from going against it. It's good you know what you want, I hope you get it.

I would choose a government work over and over again over a private job, except the private job is a multinational job where I could get up the ladder and be paid really well, if that's not the case then I would gladly take a government job.
Reasons being that in a government job I have job security which is very important and the working time is also flexible again, then I have a guarantee for my pension when I retire.

I would choose a government work over and over again over a private job, except the private job is a multinational job where I could get up the ladder and be paid really well, if that's not the case then I would gladly take a government job.
Reasons being that in a government job I have job security which is very important and the working time is also flexible again, then I have a guarantee for my pension when I retire.
Truth be told on my own side, I have worked in both government agencies and private companies, from my experience in both jobs, it's way more relaxing and comfortable being a government employee than a private company employee. Even though you are not paid well in private sector, they still expect you to work like a horse on daily basis.

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Which of these two sectors will you want to work in and why?
Government job is seen as the best for everyone who is praying to join the labour market. Government job is more secured and pay their staffs more irrespective of the economic situation of any country. I believe Government is far better as private schools doesn't guarantee their staffs any pension after their years in office.

If am am of the opinion to choose between government work and private work, I think I would prefer standard private work as compared to government work, because here in the part of the world the government is not stabilize and a lot of irregularities in the system

Government job is seen as the best for everyone who is praying to join the labour market. Government job is more secured and pay their staffs more irrespective of the economic situation of any country. I believe Government is far better as private schools doesn't guarantee their staffs any pension after their years in office.
The benefits of being the government system as their worker can never be rated the same thing with private sector. Job security is very guaranteed as a government worker unlike in private sector. I can remember my friend who was a banker, his appointment was terminated without any due process.

I prefer working with the government because they pay better than most private companies. Most of the private sector pay their employees peanut and still enslave them without hope of getting anything after retirement.

I prefer working with the government because they pay better than most private companies. Most of the private sector pay their employees peanut and still enslave them without hope of getting anything after retirement.
The part of not paying private companies works what they are supposed to be paid considering the amount of work and money they generate for their respective companies is really heartbreaking. It kills one's spirit to wake up every day and dress up for work. Some will even have expenses above their pay before the month ends.

One working in public (government sector) is always assured he or she will get paid at the end of every month with the job being prominent if only one wants to stay in it but private sector of work adds more opportunities to oneself with a lot of allowances based on how you work is permanent though but it depends on how it moves either slow or faster and how the business is earning .

The government sectors are excellent for the job. The government gets a lot of benefits and facilities in the job. The biggest benefit in this is that even after retiring, , by giving you the benefits and pension as it is.

A government job is more advantageous for me, not only for the pay, but also for the freedom you have. No one will boss you around and you generally have as much right as the manager. The only problem with government jobs is, despite the good pay, they embark on regular strikes especially here iny country. Schools have been on strike for 8 months although they are fully back now.

The government sectors are excellent for the job. The government gets a lot of benefits and facilities in the job. The biggest benefit in this is that even after retiring, , by giving you the benefits and pension as it is.
Pension is a good work benefit. If your work level as a government worker is high, your pension will be very big. I can remember one of our family friend whom his father was able to build a 3 room bungalow with his pension when he got paid. It was really good for him and his family.

It's going to be a government job for me. Over here in my country, government workers are paid better than private worker. Especially in the education sector. Yet government workers have lesser work load than a private worker. So I'll go for government work over a private one.

When you are considering job security, government jobs are usually more secure than private jobs. Although most private sectors pay their employees high wages. And most government jobs doesn't require much stress.

if I have my own private business then I will look into my own private business wholeheartedly and I will abandon government work but if I don't have my own private business I cannot work for someone in the private company I will work for the government that's how I will do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back