What's new

Government job versus private job?

In government sector departments, the salary packages are fixed and according to the pay scale system the salaries are offered to the candidates. Moreover, during particular budget sessions, the salaries are increased. Private sector organization offers attractive salaries than government sector organizations. Indeed private sector organizations take a lot of work from the employees but in return, they offered them good and attractive salary rewards.

I am already working in Government sector and I always prefer to work in Government sector. In Government sector you have more security, facilities and allowances than private sector. Private sector take much work from their employees and pay less.
Yea, in government sector jobs are secured and less demanding, but in private sector you will get a lot of experience.

In my point of view, government job is better than the private sector. Government jobs may provide less salary than the private sector but there are better benefits, and less stressful than working in a private sector. Some government workers even get paid more than the private workers depending on the level.

I think a government job is better than a private job. Although the private sector pays more than the government sector, but people are more secure in the government sector Because there are more facilities in the government sector then privat .

It depends on the type of company I'm working for if it is my own personal company then I will prefer to work in my company and manage it the way I want but if it is a private company owned by someone then I would like to work for the government because of pension and gratuity.

This is a very good question, both private job and government job has it pro and cons, one will be juicy at the moment, the other will be juicy with years of experience, there are some private jobs that pay very well IT, oil company and some other top companies, getting an appointment there is mouthwatering which I will prefer above any government job, government job may nt pay well at the moment but it will give you the opportunity of building your own business and it will at the end be beneficial with pension etc . But personally I prefer job either in an IT sector or in an oil company above any government job

Government job is the best option instead of private job. There are lot of opportunities in Government jobs to set our life at a good level and also many facilities given by the Govt like medical allounsces convance house to live electricity bill etc and the other big advantage of Govt job is that after retirement you will get handsome pension but in private job there in no high payment and other facilities are also not there in private job.

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Which of these two sectors will you want to work in and why?
I want to work in government sector because there jobs give us good salary as well as facilities like free medical,free food and free house for service then after retirement they give us pension also so I prefer government jobs

Government jobs provide benefits post retirement and perks during the job. ... Pros of a private job: In a private job, the work profile changes resulting in career growth. Promotion is awarded on your performance in the office. In a private job, remuneration is the monthly salary plus other perks and privileges.

Although I will prefer going for government job over a private job, reasons is because the payment of salary in a private sector can be encouraging but can also not be compare to that of government sector, in government sector you enjoy unlimited access to the Federal reserve orientation of any government initiative based on the facts that information get to you first before getting to the public and most government job has a lot of benefits like health insurance card.

Government jobs advantages. Flexibility: Many people have the misconception that timing for government jobs is rigid and switches are not really possible. Holidays: Weekend holiday is what every working professional enjoys. Those who are working in government offices enjoy a lot of holidays.
Private Jobs advantages. Work Style: Private sector jobs ensure that the employees should complete the given task in a given time frame. So, you can be sure that the work style here is fast paced and efficient. Work and Growth: In a private sector, work and growth are directly related. Better you work, higher will be your growth and vice versa.

Government jobs has some advantages over private jobs and vice versa. It depends on what you love and what you stand to benefit from either of them. But in some private sectors, they do pay off workers with huge some of money.

Both the government and private job are good because the two get advantages and disadvantages. There some Government job that will still give you an opportunity to have your own private business. For instance teaching job in a government school that they use to close by 2pm my country time you still have some hours to go and open your pharmaceutical or provision shop.

it depends on what you want in life private jobs and government jobs are almost the same depending on the telephone for can depending on the ministry you're working in the government job but personally I would prefer to work in the private sector due to their value of workout hardly as compared to the government but in terms of job security in government is far better.

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Government job is better for all the people. Because it is permanent and pays a good salary. Moreover I my country only government institutions give pension after retirement. So, to me government job is better.

I will chose government job because it has less stress work and pension at the end of the saving term, private job may pay higher but the work is not always secure and there is no forever pension attached to private job. Private job is also full of stress, one will be use up and down.

I would choose a government job over a private job any day. Government jobs has a lot of advantages and benefits that come it. The problem with private jobs is the lack of job security.

Government jobs may offer lesser salary compared to private jobs, even though the workers may enjoy other benefits like pension, medical care, etc. The private sector also provide benefits as well. A government job will always be there but for private, the business can seize to exist. With government jobs, you are sure of job security compared to private.

Working in the government sector supersede working in private sectors most of the time due to that fact that there's job security in the former unlike the private sector where u can be laid off anytime they like or when the company is at loss

If I have the opportunity to choose between government work or private sector work, I would not think twice before going for government paid job because it has a long term benefit compared to private works. You have said it all in your post why government work should be considered. There is also a chance of doing my personal business as per extra time would be available.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back