What's new

Government job versus private job?

If I am to use the situation of my country to ask your question I will go for government job. If fact, not just state government job, the federal government. Though they are scares but they are lucrative and highly secure. The paycheck of the federal government job is steady and comes with some pecks. I will only go for private job when I have nothing else to choose. Private job will use hell out of you but pay you less.

Government jobs are by far better than private jobs, based on the fact that government jobs will always continue to exist, but private jobs are prone to bankruptcy and can cease to exist at any point in time, and in the case of bankruptcy or close down private workers suffer loss the most as they will all be retrenched, hereby going back to being unemployed, but government work will continue to exist.

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Which of these two sectors will you want to work in and why?
Government Job will always be my first periority. It is because I will be secure there for long time according to service rules and regulations. But in private sectors, any time you can lose your Job. Another reason is Pension after job. As one day we have to leave this world, If someone unfortunately left his family behind, government take care of them.

Without second thinking or second guessing I would like to work for a private company not the government. I’ve heard of situations where workers salaries are not been paid for many months and there’s nothing they can do about it because their employer is the government. Working for a privately owned company holds more benefits than working for the government in my opinion.

Private sectors pays you high salaries but they are very strict in cutting your money for reasons ...and private Job is not permenant also ...they can fire you whenever they want but Govt job has good salary plus they give you facilities like house rent,govt quarter,your kids scholar ship,medical panels etc and in the end you will get provident fund and pension ofcourse

for government job,there is job security not that anybody can fire you at anytime and it is known that once you reach a particular level you are entitled to promotion but for private job it doesn't work like that it's the business owner that decides

Different strokes for different folks but as for me, I prefer Government job. I currently work the government and I must confess it has really helped me a great deal. It gives me time to do other stuffs (online and offline businesses) as my job isn't too demanding. I doubt if private workers have enough time to do extra stuffs. Government job is actually more flexible than private. Another advantage of government job is security. A private employer call the shots, so he/she can decide to fire at any given time. It's not so with government job as there are lots of processes involved before such can happen.

the country need both government and private job to survive and there is no how one can sustain the people without the other but government job gives more preference than private job and save a lot of time for menial business

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

I will like to work in the public sector for two reasons. One of them is that working in the government establishment will give me enough time during weekends to spend time with my family and no matter what you say, I think that it is a great reason. The second one is that I will get my pension paid when I retired, if I work in a government agency and this is where I consider the future.

The private sector is the part of the economy that is run by individuals and companies for profit and is not state controlled. Therefore, it encompasses all for-profit businesses that are not owned or operated by the government. Companies and corporations that are government run are part of what is known as the public sector, while charities and other nonprofit organizations are part of the voluntary sector.

Government job is always the best because of job security and you will definitely have rest of mind in the event of recession in the country. Government job also attract pension which by the time employee retire he will have some amount to be receiving monthly which will serve as a salaries for the pensoniar. I prefer government job to private job.

Government jobs are by far better than private jobs, based on the fact that government jobs will always continue to exist, but private jobs are prone to bankruptcy and can cease to exist at any point in time, and in the case of bankruptcy or close down private workers suffer loss the most as they will all be retrenched, hereby going back to being unemployed, but government work will continue to exist.

As for me, government job is more better than private job. for working with government there is job security, good allowances and some other benefits while you might not see in private job.
Post automatically merged:

As for me, government job is more better than private job. for working with government there is job security, good allowances and some other benefits while you might not see in private job.

So when you say a Government job is better than a Private job, it's not that it is better. As we all know, there are always two classes of people who are mostly risk takers, the other one prefers to stay safe. The ones who really try to stay safe take on the Government job. They want to get everything without any much interference.
Post automatically merged:

So when you say a Government job is better than a Private job, it's not that it is better. As we all know, there are always two classes of people who are mostly risk takers, the other one prefers to stay safe. The ones who really try to stay safe take on the Government job. They want to get everything without any much interference.

If what you meant by private sector is for me owning my own business and not working under anyone then I would be choose a private job over any government job no matter how much they would be paying. I really don't likes working under anyone, I prefer being my own boss.

I would prefer taking the private sector because private sectors are managed by private individual and private individuals usually maximise their profit which means their employees or people working under them will never have problem with their salary.

According to my own point of view, I will like to work in a private business organization were I can get paid better, once I am employed in a private organization, I will go to an insurance company and register for a pension and when I am retired I will get my pension and an additional of my gratuity

Government jobs are in several ways better than private jobs. My take on this is the security of job you would enjoy while working under the government. Most of the time, you have opportunities to go for in the job trainings which can help enhance promotion and increase in salaries. No matter the situation, government payment of salaries is sure and you have something called pension to fall back on unlike private jobs.

Which of these two sectors will you want to work in
If you look, both are second to none.
But I think the government job is better than the private job. One of the main reasons for this is that God forbid if you have any kind of accident then the government will give you full support while there is no such arrangement in private institutions That is why the government job is better.

I would like to work in a Government sector. My career pays so well when you get a government job. Moreover, you get so much allowances that comes with your salary. Plus you are given pension once you retire. Apart from the monetary benefits, a government job can also give you so many experiences unlike when you work in a private sector.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back