What's new

Government job versus private job?

In my country, government job is more preferable than private jobs reason been that there is security of job in government sector whereby you can't be sack anytime but in the private sector you can be sack at anytime.

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Which of these two sectors will you want to work in and why?
Government job is a very good job because in it you get pension after retirement. And its salary is also very high.A private job is not so lonely and does not get retirement Therefore, it would be better to do a government job because it is a very good job, in which you are also very much money.

government jobs is much more better tan than private job in most areas, though both gas it's own advantages, but in case of liquidation private companies the staffs suffer joblessess but government observe barely liquidate

Private sector is better cos of the bonus and tge good pay that comes with the job.

I would have gone for the government job but they don't pay well, they pay you peanut for working with them for years and when it remains few years to retirement, they give you some promotion.

I would prefer government work because i would still have pension after retirement and still save up some money aside for investments while working.

Private jobs pay much better but it's also got its disadvantages, private jobs are fond of dismissing their workers without prior notice.
Also most private jobs don't give pension.

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

In our country the government job is very difficult because unemployment rate is very high.
The government job is very useful even after retirement. You get gratuity, benevolent fund and also pension after retirement.
But in private sector work is more and reward is low and after retirement benefits are also equal to zero.

Both sectors have it's advantages and disadvantages. For you to work In a private organization you must be ready to be sacked at any time because private jobs dont guarantee job security and pension the only advantage here is goo pay salary and bonus at the end of the year. While in the public sector they pay low salaries and the some of the advantages here include pension and some other benefits

If am asked to choose the kind of job I love I will rather prefer government jobs because it has a lots of benefits of bonus. Working with government also gives room for rapid increases in the standard of living because you get your pay at due time.

In our country the salary difference between private office and government office is quite big. The reason why people work in government is the lesser pressure that they enjoy working in a slow manner. In private offices the salary is high but the pressure is so much that it is sometimes very stressful. If I would be given a choice I will still choose to work in a private office because of the orderly manner that people work and also the procedures are easier and effective.

Government jobs is more prefferable because it provides a combination of job security, quality health insurance and benefits that have become rare in private jobs

Government sector will provide less salary compared to the private sector, But they have better benefits. Increments for government jobs is are standardized, whereas the private sector jobs are pretty much annual or in some companies half year too

Having worked in the private sector for a number of years, all I can say is that if I must work again, then it just has to be a government job. the reason for this decision is that private sector work can be so tasking and more like slavery. You virtually have to work and merit every amount paid to you as salary.

The public sector on the other hand is not like that. Things are done by following due process. It also has better peace of mind attached to it.

I'd go for private job because relying on government job as it is today is tiring and stressful in my country, at times they tend to pay late rendering the workers or civil servants restless but if it were to be a private job. There won't be shortcomings since you'd get paid according to how you function in your department.

Each one of them has its own pros and cons, private jobs are easy to accesd but usually come at costs, such as lower salary and almost no pension no most of them, so i personally would go for government job instead

I will prefer the government job because it creates many opportunities for you. You get to know people in politics. You also get promoted when due. Apartment from that you get pension and retirement levy after at least 30 years of service

Well,the comparison of government vs private sectors
In gov't jobs we got pensions after retirement s that, a person can survive while no other source of income.In private jobs person would not get pension and funds.
But get graduaity for to start some buisniss on small scale .
So it depends on your qualification and post from which you got retired.

In my country I will prefer a government work over a private job for a whole lot of reasons. Firstly beacause of the defined time, eased and convenience that is associated with government jobs which the private jobs do not offer. Secondly because there is social security and pension are been paid out to workers who work with the government sectors whereas people who work in the private sector do not have such job security and do not receive pernsion.

government jobs are very good in certain aspects, though it can be somehow at times too, but in a situation where there is liquidation, a private company will close down or sell his company, but government job has a steady finance and it can't liquidate, though there can a situation of late payment of salaries at times but government jobs is still OK.

Right now the better choice is to be a government employee, why? Because in this time of pandemic many businesses and company was put on hold or forced to let go of their employees= no salary.
While government employees even though they were put on hold they're still recieving their monthly salaries as usual even though they were not working for 5 months or more they were still receiving their Christmas bonuses while private employees don't have any of those

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back