What's new

Government job versus private job?

To me will personally prefer a government job because is pensionable and if i still want to go further i can establish a private job with my salary and still earn from both, there are some people you are not really good in doing government job and they prefer a private job of their own as this give them freedom, it actually depends on what an individual wants, to me government work is the best as i can have pension

Private job needs much efforts and time. People work much in private jobs instead of government. Mostly, salary is also less in private jobs.
However, government jobs are more good instead of private. Because it has a fix working timings. The plus point is that it gives pension after retirement which secures our future too.

merry Christmas
am already working in Government sector and I always prefer to work in Government sector. In Government sector you have more security, facilities and allowances than private sector. Private sector take much work from their employees and pay less.

Personally, i love to work at my own pace with no boss telling me what to do. But when the situation demands I select from the above listed, i will choice government job. At least I don't have to worry about going early for work in the morning .

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Which of these two sectors will you want to work in and why?
According to my opinion private job have short terms benefits and facilities but a government job have long term benefits for life, and also when you retire from government job you will be served by pension and further more government job is much secure and trusted than private one.

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Both sectors have their own value and benefits. Mostly people like to do job in government sectors because they think they can get more benefits from such type of sectors. But I think private sectors also have more benefits.

In a country where the economy is at its best, I’ll prefer working for a governmental institution. This isn’t because government institutions offers you with lots of opportunities such a small pension, annuity and different allowances. Though you may not be receiving the best salary but you’ll have time to also focus on your personal business

The Government job is highly preferable to me and at same time, I have the time to run my small business, the government job abides with time schedule for resumption and closing, salaries are increased as level rises and rarely are there delays in salaries and lastly, job security.

The prefer to work in government job than private Job because government job is a part-time job but private job is not a part-time job. If you are doing government job you can still have a own business to be doing, but in private job you will have chance to do your own job.

I'd rather prefer to work in a government agency due to job security and satisfaction I will definitely get there. Private organizations can terminate your appointment for the most flimsiest of reasons In the world simply because they can and it's their business but such is not found in the public or government sector.

Working for government is not bad, working in a private sector is also not bad, but fabricating your own business is superb. I always want to create my own job.

As for me I prefer private job than government job because private job is very good and you can easily get promoted from your post but as for private you can't but they always have holiday but private they decide for you when you get your holiday

I would love to work under Government sector. It is because i will have something tangible to fall back on when am fully done retired from work.
Post automatically merged:

I would love to work under Government sector. It is because i will have something tangible to fall back on when am fully done retired from work.
Government sector has uncountable benefits to offer to their staff, and if such staff has another business to attend to without attracting sanctions from work as long as it will not affect the primary assigned duty.

Last edited:
I would prefer public establishment because I will be able to do business that will bring additional money. Private establishment doesn't payoff on a long run in terms of benefits.

Private job involves a lot of risks while government job pay is sometimes unguaranteed. But preferably for me, I would pick a private job over government job.

I prefer government job because in this, security level is high and your job is permenant. After all you getting handsome ammount also.

Working in government will give you ample opportunity to meet people with connection and government job can still give you enough time to do side business. To me, government is better

I understand the current situation and people are living at home due to corona and are forced to live in hunger and poverty. That's why I think the government job is the best While private companies do not care about their workers as the government takes care of the company.if i choose one of them for me... Then i prefer the government job only....

I have never like any of government work or private work. I have always love to have my own business. The best way I can have my own business is to save money and when it is enough for me to start, i will get all plans done. I have always seeing my self as a job creation, not a job seeker. So I will advise to venture in to business as you will have a lot of time for your self and be financially free.

I would like to work in a government job. Because there is a private job, it is temporary, they don't know when it will end, but what is a government job is very similar and they also get a pension. If you apply for a job in a government job but you don't have a job, you should take a private job.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back