What's new

Government job versus private job?

The best thing to happen to an individual is to be self-employed. But if you can't achieve that for whatever reason, then work for the government. Private jobs pay are inversely proportional to its stress. It doesn't worth it.

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Which of these two sectors will you want to work in and why?
  • Administrations
  • Allowance
  • Business Person
  • Connections
  • Depends
  • Enjoyment

• Earn money online fast
  • Survival
  • Advantages of solar panels
  • 24 Months
I get government job is best in this competitive era because private jobs address and we are at risk of getting fired so I will always opt for government job that pay me monthly the fixed salary so that I have no worry about the monthly packages and food plans also government job there is a lot of allowances and forms specially medical funds so it is more beneficial to maintain our life and to be avoided from ups and downs

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Government jobs! In my country government jobs are highly sought after reason being that salaries are always steady, working hours are suitable, lots of benefits such as loans and mortgages, civil servants hardly get sacked and usually promoted.
Post automatically merged:

Government jobs! In my country government jobs are highly sought after reason being that salaries are always steady, working hours are suitable, lots of benefits such as loans and mortgages, civil servants hardly get sacked and usually promoted.

Government jobs though comes with security, the pay is always small compare to private job with no security but pays well. Government job has pension benefits while most private sector jobs has no pension benefits. Having access to loan is easier in a government jobs but it is often difficult in the private establishment.

working in a government organization gives you all the time to think of developing an idea for yourself, but unfortunately government organisation makes people lazy.
in private organization you are always very busy which keeps you active and informed, only that it takes most of your time, and leaves you with no time to think about yourself

As long as I am concerned, I would prefer a government job ten thousand times over a private job. This is because government job are a bit stress free compare to that of private. And better still I would prefer to be self-employed and become my own boss.

People prefer to work in the government sector than the private sector because of job security and some other benefit attached to it but there are more job opportunities in the private sector compared to the public sector

Government jobs provide a combination of job security, quality health insurance and benefits that have become rare in private and nonprofit jobs. ... So yes, it is still worth getting a government job.
Both the public and private sector have a role to play. For general businesses without externalities, the private sector is likely to be more efficient and better at job creation. Reducing the scope of government spending could create more private sector opportunities for investment and job creation

Wages. ... Compared to the private sector, the government sector can have a lower wage, but it has better benefits. Increases in government jobs are standardized, while jobs in the private sector are reasonably annual or too semi-annual in certain businesses.

To be honest, private sectors require more energies and
I actually have time working in a government institution. I have the advantage of working part time and I can spend the other part time in a private company or dedicate myself to working online. But in general, if I did not work there, I would think about it since having a good administration I could dedicate myself to work in a private company and save to have my own business for my retirement, but only with good administration. I have seen countless people who dedicated their lives to private companies and have nothing for their mismanagement during their years of service

To be honest, private sectors want more from workers because the leadership and management style is dynamic. This will help workers to learn faster and better.

It depends on the type of company I'm working for if it is my own personal company then I will prefer to work in my company and manage it the way I want but if it is a private company owned by someone then I would like to work for the government because of pension and gratuity.

To me I will pick a government job over a private one anytime any day reasons been that while working with a government establishment you can still have a little time for personal development or even take up your own personal business but it's not same with a private owned company as they will make all efforts to hold you down tied to the activities of their company alone. If you desire personal development and a little free time then certainly a private company or establishment isn't for you 5o work with.

Government jobs has some advantages over private jobs and vice vaser. It depends on what you love and what you stand to benefit from either of them. Some government jobs are more lucrative and have better job security over private and white collar jobs.

Government work is the best for me because it is void of embarrassment and untold delay of salary, government work is more considerable than private work to start with, on retirement, it is a very few private work that can provide pension to their workers on retirement.

Flexibility: many people have the misconception that timing for government job is rigid and switches are not really possible. However, In reality, the government has made provision for alternative work schedule .

Government job is far more better than private. Having a government job means more job security,it's pensionable and you grow up the ladder as well .private on the other hand is not secured,their pay is nothing to write home as well.

I am already working in Government sector and I always prefer to work in Government sector. In Government sector you have more security, facilities and allowances than private sector. Private sector take much work from their employees and pay less.
Actually there is advantages and disadvantages in the two, if you are doing government job, your salary is constant even if there is strike, but most of time they might not pay on time, while private business will make you to think very well,but if the challenges come be ready to face it yourself.

it is still better to work in government with full benefits, holidays, no work with pay. If you are on holiday for at least half a day, you pay for the whole day, that is good for government employees.

There are many advantages attached to doing a government job . But in spite of this many people do not like to pursue a public career due to lack of opportunities and want to shift to private sector without having to wait for longer period.
I don't know about your part of the world but in my part of the world people crave for government jobs better than private job because working in the public sector attracts more cash to use and working in the private sector and there's always job security.

Depends on the country, I am from Nigeria and I can't tell you that working as a boss for the Government of Nigeria is worse than working as a cleaner or nanny in the US. Especially teachers they are the least paid
Post automatically merged:

Depends on the country, I am from Nigeria and I can't tell you that working as a boss for the Government of Nigeria is worse than working as a cleaner or nanny in the US. Especially teachers they are the least paid

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back