What's new

Government involvement in providing affordable house for works - Has it worked in your country???

I think there have been many attempts to build this kind of program but it's not enough. No matter how many affordable houses available out there, if the citizen has no jobs, or they only have low earnings, I don't they can still afford a house to stay. That's why there are still many people living in a squatters area and streets.

The Government involvement in housing affairs will significantly help to reduce the cost of purchasing lands and renting apartments becasuse many land Lords and land owners are wicked and do not consider the suffering that people are experiencing in different parts of the world.

Selling a house or a Land is determined by some factors which are location of the property, economy opportunity of that environment, the amount of money for which the property would be sold all this determined the soul of the property.

In my country, different administrations have always promised to develop estates comprising of units of affordable houses for low income workers, but it has never happen we are yet to see such estates.

But I believe that if the government provides the funds but engages private companies to develop the estate and manage the projects, they will achieve their plan of providing affordable housing.

Whats your thougt?
In my country, there's no provision for housing. I don't even think they ever considered the masses not to mention providing affordable housing. The government owned building are damn expensive that other renting platforms.

The government in my country has built estate with low income housing for people that can't afford to buy expensive houses. These low income housing are built in the rural areas and it is a strategy to curb rural-urban migration. I can say the effort of the government to provide housing has worked to an extent but there's room for improvement.

Governments have a negligible and inept way of handling things like this, left alone to government the real beneficials will never be a recipient, instead the whole process will be riddled with bribery and corruption. That is why I think partnerships with private companies are important.

Partnership between government and private individuals is the best way to get things done, while government provides the funds, privet individuals do the administrative duties, it will go a long way in helping low income earners if these initiative comes to reality, because housing is just too expensive in places like Lagos and Abuja.

Well, also in my country here there has been different and several promises of such that the government will provide affordable housing for works but nothing as been seen. I just hope it happens as soon as possible because it will serve as relief to many workers in the work department and even other department.

I don't know of other countries but in this Nigeria I have always been, nothing of such has ever worked and will possibly never happen. All talks about this are only heard during their political campaigns and rallies just to lure people into voting for them. What is more annoying is the fact that they include this in their yearly budget and they cash out this huge money but nothing is ever done.

It's always good when government of a country provide enabling and affordable house for their citizens. Meanwhile in my own country, we are left alone to take care of our shelter without having any plan on mortgage and that why you see people building houses that is not even okay at all. Some build hose without town planning format

Urbanization is an ongoing trend in developed and developing countries. With particular reference to Nigeria, studies have shown that many urban centres have been experiencing rapid and continuous growth over the years, as people tend to migrate from rural areas to urban centres in order to better their living conditions. However, there has been an inadequacy of the necessary infrastructures to meet the needs of the increasing urban populace. Empirical studies have also shown that about 75% of the urban settlers live in slums and improper housing, which is antithetical to human dignity. Therefore, this study aims at exploring the causes, advantages, and disadvantages of urban slum dwelling in Nigeria, and similarly proper possible solutions to the prevailing urbanization challenges in the country. The authors agree that the policy can bring about an effective provision of affordable housing, thereby meeting the needs of housing and helping to solve most of the problems of urbanization in Nigeria. It is recommended that each element of an effective housing policy, as entrenched in the National Housing Policy 2012, should be critically explored towards the delivery of affordable housing, which would in turn go a long way in solving urbanization problems in Nigeria.

In my country, different administrations have always promised to develop estates comprising of units of affordable houses for low income workers, but it has never happen we are yet to see such estates.

But I believe that if the government provides the funds but engages private companies to develop the estate and manage the projects, they will achieve their plan of providing affordable housing.

Whats your thougt?
I do wonder why our Government doesn't think about the future. You are selling our lands for private use but you don't remember land will be scarce in the future. Government are not providing jobs to the unemployed but rather wasting our resources. It's well

In my country, house is not given to worker employee. Affordable housing system is occurred at high level like as minister. Government provide affordable houses to ministers only.

Whats your thougt?
It is not providing in our country but I think so it will be good if the government can help from it's funds to do help of poor workers because in this era with a small salary one can't afford these all expenses

In my country Nigeria, even though they have housing plan in their fiscal budget but it will never get to the grassroots. It will be allocated to the government officials if they eventually build it. Housing is one of the major problem we faced here because of high rate of poverty. If housing can be solved, the economy will recover 40%.
You are right, in this part of the country, housing plans by government are just mere paperwork and not implemented as promised, they only consider high profile official to benefit from it and not the general public

Whats your thougt?
In my country India , if you want to purchase a house then they will cost you according to youelr wealth , if you do not have much money then they will surely give you a house in your affordable price and can give you many other conditions to pay the loan in the long period so that the person can earn a living.

My country has a decent housing for informal settlers or those who can't afford to rent and own their own space. People will get scouted if they legit need it. Then when they move in the first year of residency is Free after that one year once they settled in. They will need to pay a small money like $10 or $20 dollars every year and every year it increases a bit until they pay up the whole house and it's theirs for life.

In my country Nigeria, even though they have housing plan in their fiscal budget but it will never get to the grassroots. It will be allocated to the government officials if they eventually build it. Housing is one of the major problem we faced here because of high rate of poverty.

Yes its working, government involvement has being providing affordable house for work but its only works for the influencial people in my country, so its not for all citizen in my country. Almost all the lands in my country government owns atleast 70 percent of lands and property.

It hasn't worked in my country Nigeria, they keep on showing us houses that they have built on TV and bill boards, but no one has actually ever seen any of these houses live. They have embezzled the funds meant for the project.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back