What's new

Got paid from Lootup.me (Spin the Wheel & Many Ways - BTC /Paypal )

magnet

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
1634134585895.png
Earn BTC with Lootup.me
Spin the Wheel &Earn 20-500 points
Offers,Watch videos ,Giveaways,weekly 7 monthly contests
Signup Bonus: 10 points
Minimum: 1$ (1000 ponts)
Payout options:
Bitcoin,Gift cards,Paypal
lootup2.jpg

https://lootup.me?refer=1401119

Last edited:
WOW, that is for sharing this information, and also your payment proof is an encouragement, I will definitely check it out and register on the platform, I hope I will be able to earn on the platform also.

You have made a nice presentation with payment proof. This is how it is supposed to be. If you have personally earned from a platform just do well to show at least a payment proof. This will encourage intending members to know if the platform is legit or not or at least, what to expect from the said platform. I will check out too for more details. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing, the Lootup.me site has been launched since Jan 8, 2021, although the site is new but it pays, and I found payment proofs on another forum site, according to the information I got this site is small in giving rewards, also the domain will expire on November 9, 2021 , so it is feared that this site will close or disappear.

Thanks for sharing this idea even with a supportive transaction proof. This will heighten one's morale to give it a try!

WOW, that is for sharing this information, and also your payment proof is an encouragement, I will definitely check it out and register on the platform, I hope I will be able to earn on the platform also.
Don't you think it will be extremely time consuming and energy exhausting to even get to that 1000 point? Not trying to discourage you though, you can try it out and report back after months lol

This platform will just pay just like that what are the things to do for them in other of getting money just like that by spinning and nothing more me I don't waste my time on site like this cos

Spinning is not a problem, the problem is the time it will take me to reach minimum payout of 1usd, I will take a look at the website, register and engage in all the activities, if I don't make up to 1usd in a day, then it's a no for me. The payment image shows that it's legit.

Wow!! That's a new here after a while of seeing such type payment proofs. Congratulations for your being paid from this platform by the way. I hope they have come to stay for a long time as well

I really appreciate your effort towards letting us know about b.
Post automatically merged:

I really appreciate your effort towards letting us know about the platform but payment prove will go along way to make us know it is legit

Last edited:
That is so great to see that you were paid by this site. I have never worked in such reward apps, I might give it a try sometimes. Though I fear it would be a waste of time since you earn only peanuts.

I have really had doubt on most earning sites not because they don't fulfill their payment policy,but what they advertise and what you see is totally different,I hope this will be different.

For this platform to be very new and still counted to be a legit platform by the admins of this bizdustry,it means that there might still be some prospects about this new sites in the future. Let's hope that they also last enough for people to make money from too

I am not a really big fan of such kind of websites that ask you to spin in order to make money. They also offer surveys, but I am sure that they only offer surveys for Tier 1 regions. I will not hesiate to try this website though, even though I do not think that they offer good pay rates.

These programs are designed in a way that you earn in the beginning but later stop earning and you cannot even reach payment threshold for your earning to withdraw to your account.

This site is looking nice and good, with your payment proof it's looking legit and real but the issue with some of this sites are they look good but when you register they don't fill their promises

Personally, I'm never going to benefit from this program because I have seen so many like it in the past where it's as if it's programmed to get you the trash on the wheel.

After seeing such payment evidence for a long, that's a new one here. By the way, congrats on getting compensated through this platform. I'm hoping they'll stay for a long time as well.

After seeing such payment evidence for a long, that's a new one here. By the way, congrats on getting compensated through this platform. I'm hoping they'll stay for a long time as well.
That is always my problem with mose those of this website because they will suddenly disappear without even giving any notice about their disappearance so it is always better that I stick to the most popular one I know that they will not run away easily.

I don't know if it's going to take a while before you can reach the threshold. It is kinda hard sometimes as you win peanuts when you spin. Still, there is no harm in trying the website

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back