What's new

Got paid 286859 SHIB(15$) from Shib Paradox Bot.

magnet

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
shib.jpg

Shib Paradox Bot
Collect Free 1000 SHIB (Shiba INU) Every Hour!
Legit & Paying!
SHIBA INU is already on many exchanges like binance
No Captcha
No ads
No popups.
All we need to do is to Join the telegram bot clicking the link below and follow the simple instructions given by the bot.....task will be to just subscribe to their 4 channels & we are allowed to collect SHIB every hour.
No other Task.
LINK HERE

Last edited:
shib.jpg

Shib Paradox Bot
Legit & Paying!
No Captcha
No ads
No popups.
Join the bot and just subscribe to their 4 channels!
No other Task.
LINK HERE
I can't seem to understand the language. It is not clear at all. I can't see how to complete the tasks. Can you shed more light on it? I think I will need that Shiba Inu right now

Got paid 286859 SHIB(15$) from Shib Paradox Bot.This question is technical, this is first time of hearing shib paradox.When I go online I would be able to know more.

That's great. But how long does it take you to reach that amount of money. I'm beginning to like it, you'll just earn money by subscribing to there telegram channel.

shib.jpg

Shib Paradox Bot
Legit & Paying!
No Captcha
No ads
No popups.
All we need to do is to Join the telegram bot clicking the link below and follow the simple instructions given by the bot.....task will be to just subscribe to their 4 channels & we are allowed to collect SHIB every hour.
No other Task.
LINK HERE
Are you sure this is legitimate? Because am planing to start mining it too to start earning some cool Shiba Inu as well.
Thanks in anticipation

You've tried in dropping this site though because you have payment proofs to back this up. The only issue is that the site is in Russian language.
Any means for us to get it translated to English? Because I can't understand the tasks there.

I hovered over the link and it reveled that it is a telegram link. Looks like it i a telegram bot, I have used a lot of telegram bots for various cryptocurrencies and never been paid. I doubt that this is legit.

You've tried in dropping this site though because you have payment proofs to back this up. The only issue is that the site is in Russian language.
Any means for us to get it translated to English? Because I can't understand the tasks there.
My website page asks me whether to translate it to English , and I have now changed the settings of my Chrome browser to translate any Russian phrase to English everytime. Or else you can use Google translator. I have done the same when working for Socpublic , a Russian micro job site.

Are you sure this is legitimate? Because am planing to start mining it too to start earning some cool Shiba Inu as well.
Thanks in anticipation
That's very great. But how do you start earning this Shiba Inu. I want to know also. The site seems to be legit, i've heard many people talking the site.

shib.jpg

Shib Paradox Bot
Legit & Paying!
No Captcha
No ads
No popups.
No other Task.
LINK HERE

I honestly don't really trust the bots on the telegram. did you have any other payment on that muzzle? or others? I can't find any reviews on the internet ... if it's really legit, I'll take care of it too: D now 1000 shiba = $ 0.04 so $ 0.04 per hour doesn't sound bad ...

If it's legit and the payment proof showed that, we could as well give it a trial. I will try setup an accounts with the bot and see how it works.

I honestly don't really trust the bots on the telegram. did you have any other payment on that muzzle? or others? I can't find any reviews on the internet ... if it's really legit, I'll take care of it too: D now 1000 shiba = $ 0.04 so $ 0.04 per hour doesn't sound bad ...
Same too. I don't really trust bots on telegram. Telegram is one of the social media platform that scammers use to scam people. But do you think it's legit?

First, I congratulate you on your success in the above platform and also thank you for bringing the information here which may be of benefit. But I am still wondering if you have really given the whole steps on how to earn or if there are other things you want us to find out by ourselves by registering. And how long did it take you to make such amount.

First, I congratulate you on your success in the above platform and also thank you for bringing the information here which may be of benefit. But I am still wondering if you have really given the whole steps on how to earn or if there are other things you want us to find out by ourselves by registering. And how long did it take you to make such amount.
I don't really think that sites is legit. Despite the fact he has shown us a payment proof but I still doubt it. But do you think that sites is legit?

How real is this site?
Shiba has become one of the top coin in the crypto space so making such amount of Shiba for free seem so unrealistic.

How real is this site?
Shiba has become one of the top coin in the crypto space so making such amount of Shiba for free seem so unrealistic.
It might be legit. But for me I don't trust the site. I just see it as a scam site,it is not possible to earn that amount of money by just clicking ad's.

If there are no ads and no pop ups, how is the program earning money? If the program is not earning money, how is it giving free shib inu tokens? This does not shound legit.

Have since given up on cloud mining because of the power consumption and it disenhances my mobile device. A lso most of this site is not legit, they just end up wasting one's time and resources.

Telegram bots never ever pay, especially russian bots. You will just not reach the withdrawal amount or the bot will suddently stop working, or they just do not pay when you try to withdraw, everyone has its own way of scamming. Have tried doxens of them with different cryptocurrency.

It is good you shared this information with us, I will love to join the telegram not and also subscribe to four of the channel because $15 is a good price to earn per hour.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back