Google Adsense vs. Facebook Instant Article

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you have a content site, a blog or a forum, you can monetize with Google Adsense. It is the most popular platform for website owners. Facebook offers a feature called facebook Instant Articles. Instant Article monetizes mobile traffic by showing ads on the page. It works exactly like Adsense but there are some key differences. Google Adsense requires quality content but no traffic minimums. Facebook Instant Article needs a Facebook Page with 50K monthly views.

Facebook Instant Article needs a Facebook Page with 50K monthly views.
That's a lot of traffic requirements who are just launching their site or their site is new. I would go with Adsense or other advertising networks. Does Facebook Instant Article pay more than AdSense?

It depends on where your traffic is coming from, how long visitors are staying on your site, and how they engage with ads. You earn from Instant Article only when you get traffic from Facebook. It is easier to earn from Adsense as you can earn from all sorts of traffic (organic, referral, and direct).

Deciding between Amazon Associate and Google AdSense? I'd lean towards Google AdSense for potential profitability. It's user-friendly, and the revenue comes from clicks and impressions on display ads. The broad reach of Google's ad network is a plus, ensuring relevant ads for my audience. While results may vary, AdSense offers a straightforward path to earning through online advertising.

With this traffic limitation, site owners will mostly go for AdSense which also has its own little headache. In considering the requirements so far, that of facebook is really cool for business that has gained it grounds already but that doesn't mean new emerging business can't tag along this, they can but will require a huge sacrafice compare to the other.

Deciding between Amazon Associate and Google AdSense? I'd lean towards Google AdSense for potential profitability. It's user-friendly, and the revenue comes from clicks and impressions on display ads. The broad reach of Google's ad network is a plus, ensuring relevant ads for my audience. While results may vary, AdSense offers a straightforward path to earning through online advertising.
Do you realize we are comparing Adsense with Facebook Instant Article and not Adsense with Amazon Associate. Amazon Associate is affiliate marketing, you make money only when people buy from your links, you do not make money form impression. However, with Facebook Instant Article, you make money form ad impression and engagement.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back