What's new

Getting yelled at?

Yup well my boss doesn't yell unless you do a very bad things boss definetly should not yell at his employees it's unprofesional

It's always very good to work for a boss who knows how to treat his workers like human beings and not animals. Some people become stupid simply because they are paying you money to work for them. It's not like they are giving you free money.

Yup well my boss doesn't yell unless you do a very bad things boss definetly should not yell at his employees it's unprofesional

Well, many people believe that bosses are supposed to yell because they are supposed to be like that. I do not think that this should be the case. I am quite sure that if there is a good understanding between employee and the boss, they both could figure out things without making noise.

Well, many people believe that bosses are supposed to yell because they are supposed to be like that. I do not think that this should be the case. I am quite sure that if there is a good understanding between employee and the boss, they both could figure out things without making noise.

One thing that I've come to understand is that it is not by yelling at your workers that is going to make them do their job very well but instead it is going to put a lot of psychological pressure on them and they are going to struggle with doing their job perfectly.

One thing that I've come to understand is that it is not by yelling at your workers that is going to make them do their job very well but instead it is going to put a lot of psychological pressure on them and they are going to struggle with doing their job perfectly.

Well, if a person puts a lot of psychological pressure on employees, then employees may not be able to handle it in the first place. Putting pressure may not be the answer. However, assessing and finding the root cause of the problem is the main thing that could help you find the solution.

Well, if a person puts a lot of psychological pressure on employees, then employees may not be able to handle it in the first place. Putting pressure may not be the answer. However, assessing and finding the root cause of the problem is the main thing that could help you find the solution.

It is very understandable to add a little bit of pressure on your workers to make sure that everyone takes their job seriously but whenever it gets too much in a way that is going to psychological effect them, it is not going to be good for your business.

It is very understandable to add a little bit of pressure on your workers to make sure that everyone takes their job seriously but whenever it gets too much in a way that is going to psychological effect them, it is not going to be good for your business.

Getting pressurised at the workplace is a very common thing. However, it depends on the organisation! Believe me! I have worked in a telemarketing company where the environment was really unpleasant. However, when I applied at a different telemarketing company, the environment was really different and peaceful. I left this kind of job in order to become a freelancer.

Nobody likes working under steady pressure and it's when getting yelled at will cause to me. I will lose my concentration and my overall job performance will be zero. I won't be happy in such situation as there will then be more reason for me to get yelled at as I didn't do my job well.

Getting pressurised at the workplace is a very common thing. However, it depends on the organisation! Believe me! I have worked in a telemarketing company where the environment was really unpleasant. However, when I applied at a different telemarketing company, the environment was really different and peaceful. I left this kind of job in order to become a freelancer.

Any kind of work which you are doing that threatens the peace of your mind is definitely not worth whatever they are going to pay you in that kind of work because you will not have but physical rest and mental rest from doing that kind of job so it's better you quitted the job early.

Any kind of work which you are doing that threatens the peace of your mind is definitely not worth whatever they are going to pay you in that kind of work because you will not have but physical rest and mental rest from doing that kind of job so it's better you quitted the job early.

Well, this was the main reason why I left that company. Telemarketing companies require you to sell products and services. If a person manages to make 3 sales in a day, that does not mean that he would manage to make that much the very next day. Unfortunately, many bosses never understand this.

Well, this was the main reason why I left that company. Telemarketing companies require you to sell products and services. If a person manages to make 3 sales in a day, that does not mean that he would manage to make that much the very next day. Unfortunately, many bosses never understand this.

It's just like my friend telling me yesterday he was going to quit his job because it's too demanding. Imagine a job that's having him walk over 35,000 steps every day and he only gets paid $14 per hour. They are understaff which makes him work like a horse but gets paid less.

It's just like my friend telling me yesterday he was going to quit his job because it's too demanding. Imagine a job that's having him walk over 35,000 steps every day and he only gets paid $14 per hour. They are understaff which makes him work like a horse but gets paid less.

Well, in many cases, many companies usually take advantage of people. This is much more common in cases where the company tends to find employees quite easily. They know that if a person quits, then others would be willing to join him or her instead. This is a huge common in places with high unemployment ratio.

Yelling won't solve any issue. A leader who yells just to impose a point will likely to be misunderstood more by his/her subordinates.
I've never seen yelling solve any problems at workplaces, rather it's going to make things worst. The workers will be put off with the constant yelling and it's going to cause them making mistakes they wouldn't when they are working calm and quiet.

Well, in many cases, many companies usually take advantage of people. This is much more common in cases where the company tends to find employees quite easily. They know that if a person quits, then others would be willing to join him or her instead. This is a huge common in places with high unemployment ratio.

This is very correct because the labour that we have available with people that are looking for job it's quite many with the high rate of unemployment that most countries are experiencing. This is why most of these private businesses always treat their workers however they like because they know they can easily be replaced.

This is very correct because the labour that we have available with people that are looking for job it's quite many with the high rate of unemployment that most countries are experiencing. This is why most of these private businesses always treat their workers however they like because they know they can easily be replaced.

High rate of unemployment leads many businesses to take advantage, especially in countries where laws are not followed. I think that this is why employee abuse is common in such places. Such incident make a country look bad and this damages the reputation of the country. So, the government of such countries must take action.

I've never seen yelling solve any problems at workplaces, rather it's going to make things worst. The workers will be put off with the constant yelling and it's going to cause them making mistakes they wouldn't when they are working calm and quiet.

It's a mistake most busines owners make when they go on with their constant shouting and yelling at their workers. I have had one supervisor like that who thinks that by shouting everyone will do their job very well but it worked in an opposite direction. He ended up getting fired.

It's a mistake most busines owners make when they go on with their constant shouting and yelling at their workers. I have had one supervisor like that who thinks that by shouting everyone will do their job very well but it worked in an opposite direction. He ended up getting fired.

This may happen if the manager or employer shouts all the time. The lower-level employees may file a complaint against such kind of managers and such managers may face problems later on. This leads to employees teaming up against you.

This may happen if the manager or employer shouts all the time. The lower-level employees may file a complaint against such kind of managers and such managers may face problems later on. This leads to employees teaming up against you.

There are some management that will not really bothered so much when such complaints are being made against a manager or supervisor that usually shout or yell at their workers as long as the manager is producing good results that the company is expecting from him since he was hired for a purpose of making sure there is improved productivity.

There are some management that will not really bothered so much when such complaints are being made against a manager or supervisor that usually shout or yell at their workers as long as the manager is producing good results that the company is expecting from him since he was hired for a purpose of making sure there is improved productivity.

The sad thing is that there are many bosses who may have a harder time when it comes to their personal life and they usually become angry at their employees due to this. I think that counselling could help a lot in case if a boss gets angry in an unnecessary manner. Anger could lead to many bad repercussions and this is something people should understand.

The only way a staffs can keep their sanity when working for such a person as boss would be to find a way to block out whatever he or she is shouting/yelling about and focus their attention on the work they are supposed to be doing. If they don't do it like this, working will be too painful.

The sad thing is that there are many bosses who may have a harder time when it comes to their personal life and they usually become angry at their employees due to this. I think that counselling could help a lot in case if a boss gets angry in an unnecessary manner. Anger could lead to many bad repercussions and this is something people should understand.

Allowing your personal problem interfere with your business is something that shouldn't be encouraged in anyway because it is capable of affecting your business in a very negative way in which you cannot even be able to explain yourself as a result of the nature of whatever personal problem you are having.. It's smart for a business owner to keep such things under wraps in order not to mess up his business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back