What's new

Getting yelled at?

One thing that I also find out about such kind of people is that they never take any kind of suggestion that you are going to give to them. This is why the relationship I have with my boss at the time was only all about taking instructions from her and doing exactly what she wants.

Well, they may consider your suggestions only when they consider your suggestions worthy in the first place. An employee could be right. However, most of the time it is assumed that bosses are generally right because they are the bosses and they may have more experience running the business.

Well, they may consider your suggestions only when they consider your suggestions worthy in the first place. An employee could be right. However, most of the time it is assumed that bosses are generally right because they are the bosses and they may have more experience running the business.

What some of them usually do is that they will not admit in front of everyone that your suggestion is a very good one but when they go in the back, they will end up taking your suggestion and put it up like it was their own suggestion.

What some of them usually do is that they will not admit in front of everyone that your suggestion is a very good one but when they go in the back, they will end up taking your suggestion and put it up like it was their own suggestion.

Well, many employers might do that. However, it might be possible that they may be able to find a better solution in an alternative manner. The fact remains that they have experience in the field. But this does not mean that employers are necessarily always right.

Well, many employers might do that. However, it might be possible that they may be able to find a better solution in an alternative manner. The fact remains that they have experience in the field. But this does not mean that employers are necessarily always right.

I am not going to lie to you seriously because it is very annoying and painful when they don't give credit and appreciate their workers who give them viable solutions, only to pretend as if their solution doesn't worth anything but end up using it.

Has a manager ever yelled at you at work, in front of customers and other colleagues? If so, how did you respond or react and what were the circumstances that led up to the manager yelling at you?

One time, I was leaning and my boss came in and yelled saying you’re not allowed to lean. I just told him I’m tired from working two jobs as this one doesn’t pay enough, and I note your frustration.

I have heard of stories from friends that have yelled back at their boss but this doesn’t usually end well for them
"I just told him I'm tired from working two jobs as this one doesn't pay enough." .. 😄 NICCCE
That's how you do it. 👆
There are ways of getting your point across while standing up for yourself at the same time without yelling back.

I think I remember getting "scolded" once when I was in my early 20's. I was working in a childcare center, and you know how kids are constantly getting sick - little germ magnets 🐛🐛 Anyway, I kept getting all different strains of illnesses from these kiddies. It got to the point where even antibiotics would no longer help me. Got deathly ill, had to call in (yet again) and when I finally recovered and returned to work, the boss let me have it.
She said she was trying to run a business and couldn't have her employees calling in as much as I had (while I clearly still looked so sick.) 🤢
I said nothing, and just nodded along.
And I never returned.
I missed the kids, and I missed the fish (they had 2 fish tanks going.) So a couple nights later I taped a sheet of instructions to the main door entrance on how to care for the fish tanks, because I was the one taking care of them anyway.
I didn't want the fish to suffer in my absence.
🐟 🐠 🐟

Experiencing a manager yelling at you at work can be distressing and create a hostile work environment.

If someone finds themselves in this situation, here are some steps:

👉Remain calm and do not respond in an emotional manner.

👉Step away from the immediate situation if possible.

👉Consider approaching the manager or HR privately to discuss the incident.

As long as the person who is yelling at you is your boss, there is nothing that you can do in that particular moment than to keep calm and take everything that he or she have to say and after that, you can simply go back to doing your work.

I am not going to lie to you seriously because it is very annoying and painful when they don't give credit and appreciate their workers who give them viable solutions, only to pretend as if their solution doesn't worth anything but end up using it.

Well, I have been in the customer support department. The managers used to praise people who used to perform better when it comes to making sales. However, they never used to perform well every day, so they had to face criticism every day at work.

Well, I have been in the customer support department. The managers used to praise people who used to perform better when it comes to making sales. However, they never used to perform well every day, so they had to face criticism every day at work.

Whenever you're not working well, there's no need you should expect to get all praise from your boss. It's a shame that when work do well, they hardly get praised. It's only when they do poor, they get all the stick.

Whenever you're not working well, there's no need you should expect to get all praise from your boss. It's a shame that when work do well, they hardly get praised. It's only when they do poor, they get all the stick.

Getting acknowledged for your efforts is one of the most important things. In a company where i worked previously, many employees often complained about this. They stated that they were sometimes forced to conduct many different activities during the job and they were not hired for that.

Getting acknowledged for your efforts is one of the most important things. In a company where i worked previously, many employees often complained about this. They stated that they were sometimes forced to conduct many different activities during the job and they were not hired for that.

Workers always appreciate it whenever you have knowledge how good they are in doing their job which is why I try as much as possible to appreciate those that are working in my agricultural poultry farm and fish farm as well because I know it is a task draining job.

Yelling won't solve any issue. A leader who yells just to impose a point will likely to be misunderstood more by his/her subordinates.

Workers always appreciate it whenever you have knowledge how good they are in doing their job which is why I try as much as possible to appreciate those that are working in my agricultural poultry farm and fish farm as well because I know it is a task draining job.

Many employers never appreciate their workers because they think that if they appreciate them, then they would start believing that they are exceptional and the company cannot survive without them. However, not all the employees think that way at all.

Many employers never appreciate their workers because they think that if they appreciate them, then they would start believing that they are exceptional and the company cannot survive without them. However, not all the employees think that way at all.

This is actually the reason why I always advise any of my friend who is working for any particular company to make sure they have a business plan they are working on and be ready to initiate the plan to have their own business as soon as possible.

This is actually the reason why I always advise any of my friend who is working for any particular company to make sure they have a business plan they are working on and be ready to initiate the plan to have their own business as soon as possible.

Well, there are many people in my country who do not have that mindset. They get a job and all they think about is getting promoted while on job. They are afraid to take risks and start their own business. That's a harsh reality.

Well, there are many people in my country who do not have that mindset. They get a job and all they think about is getting promoted while on job. They are afraid to take risks and start their own business. That's a harsh reality.

Yes, you are very correct with this assessment because I equally have even some of my close friends whom have this kind of mentality as well. This is because they are not good when it comes to being a risk taker in taking responsibility of running a business.

Yes, you are very correct with this assessment because I equally have even some of my close friends whom have this kind of mentality as well. This is because they are not good when it comes to being a risk taker in taking responsibility of running a business.

Well, they have to consider various things before starting a business and they believe that if they risk their capital, then they will not be able to raise funds in order to start a business. The fact remains that they must consider the future prospects, as this is very important if you wish to start any business. All businesses are risky.

Well, they have to consider various things before starting a business and they believe that if they risk their capital, then they will not be able to raise funds in order to start a business. The fact remains that they must consider the future prospects, as this is very important if you wish to start any business. All businesses are risky.

It is the reason why I try not to put a lot of pressure on them because I know it is not everyone that have the willingness to start a business and see it progress by going through whatever challenges the business is going to face before it become successful.

It is the reason why I try not to put a lot of pressure on them because I know it is not everyone that have the willingness to start a business and see it progress by going through whatever challenges the business is going to face before it become successful.

Putting pressure on someone will only make things worse. The fact of the matter remains that instead of putting pressure, it would be much better to evaluate their performance and make sure that you offer them good tips that could enable them to deal with the challenges.

Putting pressure on someone will only make things worse. The fact of the matter remains that instead of putting pressure, it would be much better to evaluate their performance and make sure that you offer them good tips that could enable them to deal with the challenges.

Well, it is all up to them to decide exactly what they want and if they are comfortable with being a staff working in another company for the rest of their lives there is nothing anyone can do about it, not even me no matter the kind of pressure I put on them. So, they can be comfortable with getting yelled at whenever they don't do their job right.

There are many people who are quite sensitive and they may never tolerate being yelled at. However, there are others who may have much better tolerance when it comes to suffering this behaviour. It is advisable to never work for a person who yells all the time.
Yup well my boss doesn't yell unless you do a very bad things boss definetly should not yell at his employees it's unprofesional

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back