What's new

Get paid to write sites improve writing skills!!

Actually , get paid to write forum sites has really helped me a lot in improving my writing skills, I was so bad in writing before but now I can construct sentences very well and I am still improving, thanks to bizdustry and some other sites for the rapid improvement.
That sounds tremendous gearing that forums have improved your writing skills, and made you to write well, and construct understandable sentences. Kudos to forums for being around and helping people build their vocabularies.

Yes....i can testify to that in the sense that andtime i away from the forum after some days after i discovered that i don't think fast as the way i'm in during posting site
Quote of today
Believe in what you can do... If you are not good enough then dedicate yourself into learning. The world is demanding be sellable

That means forum has helped you, one way to the other. Since i began interacting on PTP sites, have gained lots of knowledge about business, Cryptocurrency, and management in general.

It is true what you describe about gaining and improving skills, in addition to the many benefits, and a very important one is the learning that is acquired by researching to give an adequate answer related to a topic, when you do not have the correct one due to lack of knowledge.
You are right about this ,when you are trying to improve your skills you have to consider learning because that is absolutely what would guide you on the path you are to follow, if someone don't learn a skill ,he or she can't just do the skill

You are right about this ,when you are trying to improve your skills you have to consider learning because that is absolutely what would guide you on the path you are to follow, if someone don't learn a skill ,he or she can't just do the skill
You are absolutely right, you must be determined and strive to improve the skills you have, or otherwise develop one or more skills. To do this you must research, learn and practice until you generate income, which is what we all seek in some way. After that work as a freelancer

I suppose it's a bit different for me because I am English and so my writing skills ought to be good. I really don't have an excuse to be otherwise, I think that writing probably keeps my spelling and grammar up together because it's so easy to lose a skill if you don't use it. For me the best part of a writing site is being able to interact with others although a little extra money never goes amiss.

I admire people who speak and write a second language because I only speak a little pigeon French that I learned at school. My partner speaks fluent German, French, Russian and a little Spanish and can write in them too. He's just gifted when it comes to languages.
I think writing skills and language skills are two different things. You may be using English as a second language but may write better than someone using English as a first language. You are native does not mean, you are also very good with writing. Your verbal skills might be very good but to writing may not be very good. Writing is not just about perfect grammar and language.

I think writing skills and language skills are two different things. You may be using English as a second language but may write better than someone using English as a first language. You are native does not mean, you are also very good with writing. Your verbal skills might be very good but to writing may not be very good. Writing is not just about perfect grammar and language.
What are you trying to say? That my writing is poor? :D

It's okay, I know what you are getting at. There are many native English people who write really badly. I was at college with a great guy who had the most amazing general knowledge and knew his subjects inside out but he just couldn't put it into writing so always did badly in exams.

You are absolutely right, you must be determined and strive to improve the skills you have, or otherwise develop one or more skills. To do this you must research, learn and practice until you generate income, which is what we all seek in some way. After that work as a freelancer
I make research almost everyday just to learn new things online and make use of them to do what i want to do, it have helped me in my cases ,like affiliate marketing and many more

It's okay, I know what you are getting at. There are many native English people who write really badly. I was at college with a great guy who had the most amazing general knowledge and knew his subjects inside out but he just couldn't put it into writing so always did badly in exams.
Lol, what @Nomad said, its just the simple truth. I'm happy you got what he or she said. Writing isn't only about speaking, their are people who speaks very well, but find it difficult to translate it into paperwork.

I make research almost everyday just to learn new things online and make use of them to do what i want to do, it have helped me in my cases ,like affiliate marketing and many more
I think it is excellent and I congratulate you, nothing better than researching and acquiring new knowledge on a daily basis, or when you can. As you describe it well, that helps a lot in any undertaking you want to do because there are multiple options.

This is not about you or me. I was referring to the fact that native English users may not be the best writers, likewise non-native English users may not be a bad writer. I have been bullied on Hubpages for poor language skills (I accept I have poor language skills); however, I have done a lot better (in terms of earning) than the natives writing on hubpages.

This is not about you or me. I was referring to the fact that native English users may not be the best writers, likewise non-native English users may not be a bad writer. I have been bullied on Hubpages for poor language skills (I accept I have poor language skills); however, I have done a lot better (in terms of earning) than the natives writing on hubpages.
Yes I was joking (British sense of humour) and I agree with what you say. I wouldn't say your English skills are poor at all. I have seen far worse in a native English person. You should read my Facebook, some of the comments are written in appalling English!

Practice makes perfect. If you're practicing English writing, and speaking everyday of your life. You'll become fluent with it, and even write better than some native speakers, who doesn't build their vocabularies.

You can improve your language skills through reading, writing and speaking. IN order to earn online, especially if you want to earn from writing, you need good language skills.

Reading everyday, writing on a particular language will enable such person to advance in that selected language, as long as he or she has basic understanding of the language.

Concerning get paid to write site improving writing skills. Well, it is very know to every users of get paid to writing that it helps to improve our Grammar and vocabularies, unless we choose not to learn from them. It is very helpful to me in getting paid and improving also

You are very correct. I have improved my writing skills while using bizdustry. Writing an epistle is no longer an herculean task to me and I now discover that I have at least some ideas and opinions on some varying topics due to accessing different topics on bizdustry.

Get paid to sites have helped improve my writing skills , but now over some days my writing skills have been improved i can now make Quality post like i use to on a normal process

Since no one is going to correct your mistakes on your written work on get paid to write sites, I do not see much space in improvements in writing skills. But you can of course practice.

One of the things i would give as a plus in the ptp sites since i jioned,is the speed i have gained in writting content and also my writing has greatly improved,it get me engaging and knowledge i get from various diverse topics are partt of the benefits i have gotten since joing the site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back