What's new

Get paid to write sites improve writing skills!!

I agree with you. Of course everyone needs to learn new things, and maybe even improve their own writing skills.
However we have to keep present that many user of this site (including me) are non-native English they are not native English speakers.
So sometimes we prefer to learn our natural way of writing grammatically correctly. As in my case, the Italian language is obvious.
But having said that, I don't know any pay-to write site, in Italian.

I agree with you. Of course everyone needs to learn new things, and maybe even improve their own writing skills.
However we have to keep present that many user of this site (including me) are non-native English they are not native English speakers.
So sometimes we prefer to learn our natural way of writing grammatically correctly. As in my case, the Italian language is obvious.
But having said that, I don't know any pay-to write site, in Italian.
Yes mostly people have problem to write English but they can use Google translate. I also reffered some people who don't know English well but they are using Google translate . And in this way their writing skills ll improve slowly slowly

I think you're a native speaker (mean that you speak perfectly English) because the language of Nigeria is English, no?
That's true, English is our main language, our lingual franca. But we still have other indigenous languages we speak with in us.

Indeed ,I agree with you on this . I have learnt alot just by using paid to write site called Uptrennd

Yes mostly people have problem to write English but they can use Google translate. I also reffered some people who don't know English well but they are using Google translate . And in this way their writing skills ll improve slowly slowly
I see. Anyway the new technologies help a lot, nothing to say about this. However, writing in English, but by using the translator, would be like saying, learning math but using an electronic calculator!
Let's say that in my opinion, is impossible to see the real person's ability.
Would you agree?

Yea! Get paid to write platforms encourages people to read and write and interact with other members of the site and thereby improving the communication skills
"Get Paid to Write Sites " are very helpful to improve writing skills.We discuss a topic with other members of the site or ask questions related to any topic, share problems and give our Opinion based on our experiences.We get new ideas, experience and our writing skills also improve.
But these benefits are only for those members who don't want to earn only but also want to learn new things.

Are you agreed with my this point of view?

I see. Anyway the new technologies help a lot, nothing to say about this. However, writing in English, but by using the translator, would be like saying, learning math but using an electronic calculator!
Let's say that in my opinion, is impossible to see the real person's ability.
Would you agree?
I am agreed with you, I am not using Google translator?. Because I understand all topics and can reply according to my experience. But still there are some people from other countries who don't have enough skills of writing in English but have experience so Google translator is good for those. . hopefully you got my point

I am agreed with you, I am not using Google translator?. Because I understand all topics and can reply according to my experience. But still there are some people from other countries who don't have enough skills of writing in English but have experience so Google translator is good for those. . hopefully you got my point
Yes indeed, now your point is clear.;)
Furthermore, even using the translator to write in English, most words can equally be learned over time. Because more or less many of them, in commonly used sentences, are almost always the same.
Thank you.

Writing sites pay extremely low or not much at all. Worst part is that you may find the writing sites paying you on the basis of views. Which kind of reduces the quality of your writing because you don't get paid upfront with it. So the best approach in such case is making sure to improve your writing skills and also use those articles for portfolio.

I agree absolutely. The more you interact and read other people's ideas and position on issues, you fine tune and sharpen your thinking and writing skills.

Yes,this enables you to build your written and spoken English. It builds fading confidence and encourages strong boldness to face the crowd whenever you are been called up to do so,with out any fear factor attached to it.

Paid to write sites help people who ate from non English speaking countries to learn how to converse in English. There is more to learn daily.

Actually, I speak 5 languages now and English was my last one xD, forums help me very much to be honest better than the courses and wasting much money in the private schools.
Wooww, five languages? You're so multilingual. Btw yes forums go a long way in shaping one's linguistic abilities but how many people have access to such forums that could be beneficial?

Forum improve my Writing skill, writing speed and language skill too.
Mostly get benefit with my writing speed.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back