What's new

Get paid to write sites improve writing skills!!

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
"Get Paid to Write Sites " are very helpful to improve writing skills.We discuss a topic with other members of the site or ask questions related to any topic, share problems and give our Opinion based on our experiences.We get new ideas, experience and our writing skills also improve.
But these benefits are only for those members who don't want to earn only but also want to learn new things.

Are you agreed with my this point of view?

yes of course agree, forums let you improve your English language especially if it's not your native, in addition, gives you the chance to make money and learn many things from the other users.

yes of course agree, forums let you improve your English language especially if it's not your native, in addition, gives you the chance to make money and learn many things from the other users.
Exactly..!! English is not my native language but my this skill improve on replying different questions on forums, specially a forum ,which doesn't accept short replies,we have to write full script???
But yes, that forum helped me to write brief reply about any question ?.. we can say this is learning ?

Definitely, especially because most people using this kind of websites do not have English as their native language.

I agree with your statement as well. You get both benefits when you are joining a paying forum. It is a great way to practice English daily combined with earning money.

Exactly..!! English is not my native language but my this skill improve on replying different questions on forums, specially a forum ,which doesn't accept short replies,we have to write full script???
But yes, that forum helped me to write brief reply about any question ?.. we can say this is learning ?
Actually, I speak 5 languages now and English was my last one xD, forums help me very much to be honest better than the courses and wasting much money in the private schools.

I agree with you. I used to spend time on social media using short cuts and abbreviation to chat, but now I write full words and sentences. It is helpful. I love paid to write sites.

Actually, I speak 5 languages now and English was my last one xD, forums help me very much to be honest better than the courses and wasting much money in the private schools.
Nice to hear ...!! Yes, practice makes learning perfect. So courses don't matter.amd forums help to practice in practical way

"Get Paid to Write Sites " are very helpful to improve writing skills.We discuss a topic with other members of the site or ask questions related to any topic, share problems and give our Opinion based on our experiences.We get new ideas, experience and our writing skills also improve.
But these benefits are only for those members who don't want to earn only but also want to learn new things.

I agree with you. Not only that. In fact, I feel that I have improved in terms of response. This keeps my thinking power growing too.

of course I will not lie to the answer from my own mouth, that is, I strongly agree because this forum not only improves writing skills but also trains the brain to think creatively in making an essay

Yes,paid to post forums are good platforms to develop your writing skills. I was a bit lazy at writing but I've developed with time. I can now write on different topics within a shorter period of time.
If you can earn 50 dimes per reply or post on dimeforum or it's sister site,then you're getting better.

Practice makes the man perfect, writing for money will keep us in improving mode, we know there is more progress ahead and we have to make ourselves ready for it. Paid to write is the best method for anything that requires post/writing/replying and even reading.

I totally agree with you that writing sites improve a person's writing skills. So even if you write in order to get paid, you also get to practice writing and you keep improving. Especially if you do it with great attention and love what you do.

I think get paid to write sites doesn't help to improve your skills online , it also helps you to know many things just like i have learnt a lot

Very true, forum sites have really shape my life, making me learn many things that I didn't know before. I'm learning all this things to help me add some addictional skill in my life.

Very true, forum sites have really shape my life, making me learn many things that I didn't know before. I'm learning all this things to help me add some addictional skill in my life.
I think you're a native speaker (mean that you speak perfectly English) because the language of Nigeria is English, no?

It's true that we can improve our language by using it more. It's just that some people can be a little mean. If you have any typos or errors in your sentence construction, they are not going to let it slide.

English is my third language. As I interact with English and Japanese clients a lot, I am used to it now. That's not the case with others and I have encountered most of my classmates leaving forums, because of others.
It all comes down to the friendly community, in my opinion.

By writing you can improve writing and spelling, for people who speak English without being their mother tongue, it also helps them to develop more. Certainly there is the payment, but more than that you learn a lot if you stop to read. This forum is a guide to continue advancing with more knowledge and learning.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back