What's new

Get Paid to Write: Short Post vs. Long Posts

Composing brief message or even lengthy message differs coming from subject as well as message as well as information's offered therefore if you will certainly offer fast respond as well as fast direct it is actually much a lot better to create brief message if you have actually more information's as well as tutorials therefore it will certainly be actually much a lot better to create lengthy solution to discover participants your expertise.

What is your favorite type of get paid to write site? Do you like a site where you earn from short posts (forums for example), or sites where you earn from long posts (article writing sites).

Well, forum posting is easy you can easily earn fro 20-30 words, but I like sites where I can publish long posts (500 words or more).
Long or short it really doesn't matter as long as I get paid though I really prefer short cos it will make the work easier and you get to complete Target's relatively easier

I will always go for short post because it is easy and he comes with a lot of benefits. Short course make it pretty much easier for you to finish all your task for the day quickly.

I like both Long and short post. What motivate me is the pay and o tend to write well if the pay is encouraging. But I tend to write well if I write on paper. I am always short of ideas If I type. So, i preffer writing on paper. If the money involved is encouraging, I like long post.

Personally, I will go for short post but if I must go for long post then the pay should be compatible with the quality and length of posts done. We have come across some sites that demands article like post but will pay peanuts. This could be very discouraging. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

At this moment in time I don't fancy my chances of writing long post for any client. That's why I just prefer being here almost everyday posting short posts and not stressing myself up.

What is your favorite type of get paid to write site? Do you like a site where you earn from short posts (forums for example), or sites where you earn from long posts (article writing sites).

Well, forum posting is easy you can easily earn fro 20-30 words, but I like sites where I can publish long posts (500 words or more).
It all depends, most times you might writing of long post might not be time convenient and writing of short post might not be able to properly pass the message you have to your audience

I have never written long post, longest post I have ever written is under 80 words. However, I am interested in writing, publishing and making money from long post. I want to try my hands on article writing.
The same with me. I have not yet experience writing very long post or article. I just love writing short post in forum like Bizdustry because I can earn money very fast.

I prefer short but unique and classic posts that contain a wealth for information, that will give users a reason to be on the forum to learn and earn.

I have always preferred writing a standard 500 word article. However, some websites demand you to write articles that consist of more words. It actually depends on the kind of customer you are working for.

Its depends on the individual, like me I don't like long post, but their are some interactive post that needed long post I ensure you write it all even though I don't like long post.

I would rather I got paid to write short posts as compared to long posts and this is because I always find myself never concentrating on what I say or write after a long post it always turns to repetitions and what not it's a complete disaster so I think it's best to get paid for getting straight forward answers and level headed writing

I think one don't need to stress the brain in writing long article so I like to post on forum so to money, because I hate posting long article on forum.

Whati usually like in a situation where i contribute is to be able to express myself fully,And that is where article writing and long expresive content comes to play.I would prefer a ;ong content write up,also for the good returns on payment.

My favorite get paid to write post platforms of the two options you have given us to select from will be the short post platforms like forums. I prefer that because it is easier for me that way than writing articles

Of course it will be easier to short port on the forum site, with simple language and everyday language, if long posts usually use semi-official language, there are no I and You words or contain information.

Well the amount to be earned would have an effect too on what the choice would be but some are used to short posts already including me and like I said long posts are doable too

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back