What's new

Get Paid to Write: Short Post vs. Long Posts

The fact is that not everyone is very good with making long posts. There are person that will make long posts and in the end they will end up putting up trash just to make their post limit to count.

The fact is that not everyone is very good with making long posts. There are person that will make long posts and in the end they will end up putting up trash just to make their post limit to count.
I would have loved an article writing where you sit down put your heads together come up with something meaningful and also get a meaningful pay at once but I'm yet to get a trusted site for this. Short
What is your favorite type of get paid to write site? Do you like a site where you earn from short posts (forums for example), or sites where you earn from long posts (article writing sites).

Well, forum posting is easy you can easily earn fro 20-30 words, but I like sites where I can publish long posts (500 words or mo
I would have loved an article writing where you sit down put your heads together come up with something meaningful and also get a meaningful pay at once but I'm yet to get a trusted site for this. Forum posting still serves though

I prefer a post to get paid on forums and not that of article writing. Not everyone is cut for articles writing type is posts platforms. Bizdustry is my best

I hate sites where posts articles have to be 600 words to over 1 k.I love sites like bizdustry and mylot where posts can be 3 _5 lines.Your posts need to be 150 characters at bizdustry.com.
I also like Bizdustry. It only requires a minimum of 150 character in words. I don't like writing 600 to 1,000 words. It will really squeeze my brain of writing the 600 to 1k of words. Bizdustry is good for the writing exercises of my brains. It is just moderate not stressful for me to think of many words.

Bizdustry is always my best forum posting platform among the whole lot of them. I don't also like the platforms on article writing because that is not my specific concentration

What is your favorite type of get paid to write site? Do you like a site where you earn from short posts (forums for example), or sites where you earn from long posts (article writing sites).

Well, forum posting is easy you can easily earn fro 20-30 words, but I like sites where I can publish long posts (500 words or more).
Although long-form content generally pays more than short-form but people find it easier to write short-form than long-form content. For example, to earn $1 from short-form forum posts you will write at least 1000 words but people are getting paid an average of $10 for 1000 words articles.

The level of pay would determine which I would go for. Am pretty sure a long write up would pay more than a site that requires a short post. So I would go for the long write up

In forums like this nothing beats the kind of interaction that you have with other people. Though article writing may bring more money.

Making money with paid to write short posts like forum is very easy to do. For to give replies to a post is easy and to start a thread. But paid to write long post usually articles writing is better. For an article you might get paid for one more that you get paid for 1000 short posts.

Well, forum posting is easy you can easily earn fro 20-30 words, but I like sites where I can publish long posts (500 words or more).
The question about short post vs. long posts is very intersting and every one can connect with it easily.
I think, like most users here, i also like short posts as compared to long posts. Firstly for writing long posts - one need to be a good writer, it requires a lot of knowledge on a range of specific topics, one should know English very well and have good articulation skills.
On the other hand short post does not need a lot of thinking or knowledge and to me is a fun activity. Possibly once i do a lot of short posting, i may consider to try long posts as i will feel more confident by then.

I do both long and short posts. That is because I write both in forums and article writing sites. Though the articles I write are not too long too. I just do 500 words and that is it.

I prefer to write on a website that offers long post just because of the fact that I believe this kind of website will reward it's users with good pay Even though the work will be too much

I can do both long and short post but i preferred short post because it's not time consuming as long post and you go straight to the point.

Forum postings is the one I will prefer over that with writing articles. The forum posts are not usually as long as that of article writing platforms that is why

I have lost count of how many 1000 words of articles I have written. The next in line; 700 words are more like a daily routine sometimes. But I do that only for clients who need some research articles, SOP, and the likes.

In order to earn from short posts you need to be active in publishing, you will have to publish every day; however, you have the chance of residual income when you are writing long posts.

I prefer site like this like this one where the bulkiness of your post doesn't matter but the content is what matters. A post can be short and yet contain very important contents and a post can be long yet meaningless. They are more educated sites that welcome articles that contain scholarly materials business-related and general topics. But like business we welcome all sorts of ideas and topics that fit into the various aspect of human life.
Post automatically merged:

Site like this all sides that are available for a while number of users so that everybody can and since at least everybody has one or two things he or she is conversant with.

I will always go for short comments because it gives me more time to do some other things and you can easily finish the tasks within few hours. Short comment is the way for me I don't like writing long articles.

It depends on the subject matter, most topics require detailed content, some requires concise and straight to the point answer. It all depends on the subject matter like l stated before.

Actually , I never knew people get paid to write an article or some stuff untill I was exposed to bizzdustry thou I haven't got paid yet

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back