Get paid as a Book Reader

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
ACX is Amazon's audiobook program. By joining this program you can not only create and publish your own audiobooks but also make money as a book reader. You can read someone else's book, record your reading, submit it to the platform, and make money. These audiobooks then take a trip to Audibles, Amazon, and iTunes. If you are a good narrator, you can read books and earn money. And the best part? No prior experience is required! They've got ACX University to teach you.

ACX is Amazon's audiobook program. By joining this program you can not only create and publish your own audiobooks but also make money as a book reader. You can read someone else's book, record your reading, submit it to the platform, and make money. These audiobooks then take a trip to Audibles, Amazon, and iTunes. If you are a good narrator, you can read books and earn money. And the best part? No prior experience is required! They've got ACX University to teach you.
wow this is an excellent opportunity thanks for sharing, I was making some money with onlinebookclub, but I'm definitely going to take a look at this, plus being a program created by Amazon gives me even more confidence that it's totally legit, so have you personally tried?

wow this is an excellent opportunity thanks for sharing, I was making some money with onlinebookclub, but I'm definitely going to take a look at this, plus being a program created by Amazon gives me even more confidence that it's totally legit, so have you personally tried?
Even though they say anyone can be a book narrator, they lean towards native English speakers with excellent pronunciation. They say experience isn't mandatory, however, when it comes to reading and recording, you still need experience in audio production. It's a crowded field, making it tough for newcomers without audio expertise. That's why I never tried.

Even though they say anyone can be a book narrator, they lean towards native English speakers with excellent pronunciation. They say experience isn't mandatory, however, when it comes to reading and recording, you still need experience in audio production. It's a crowded field, making it tough for newcomers without audio expertise. That's why I never tried.
Yes, I don't have much knowledge in that ambit either, but hey, you can always make an effort to compete and see how it goes, if it doesn't work you can just leave it, you never know if you could get lucky, and win a few bucks.

I think it also depends on how good a storyteller you are and your voice, a characteristic voice with charisma helps a lot.

This is basically for those who are voice actors. If you are a voice actor you can kickstart your journey for free and even turn it into a full-time gig. It's a golden ticket to boost your career in audio production. They've got training for budding book narrators, os even nopice can try. THis is also a good platform for authors to turn their books into audiobooks and make some extra bucks.

I didn’t know that you could earn money by reading e-books📖; this is a new discovery for me. I knew that there are people, including freelancers, who write and create E-books and then sell them on certain Freelance sites. but to do this you need to develop writing✍️ skills.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back