What's new

Future of DOGE coin

Funny enough, dogecoin has done over 2000% now. Even though I am not yet convinced that it is a very good coin but I think it is worth investing on. The price rise has really given a lot of money.

Unfortunately, the price of Dogecoin has fluctuated a lot. In fact, almost all the cryptocurrencies have fluctuated and this is one of the major fluctuations in the crypto world. But please note that this fluctuation is temporary because the value of all the coins is expected to rise with two to three years time and I hope Dogecoin will also rise more despite current fluctuations.

XRP, DOGE, SHIBA INU, DOT, TRX, MAT Are all coins for the short term investment to me. This coins are highly volatile, meaning they can rise up to 100% in a day and fall same margin in the next three days.
You may be right about most of he coin you listed above, but not so sure the Tron coin TRX is a coin that can rise a hundred percent in a day and also drop a hundred percent same day. That coin to me is for a very long term holding

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
the current price of DOGE is good for invest what about you ?
Well all I can say Dogecoin, a cryptocurrency that CNBC notes had been “originally founded as a joke.” In the past few days, the crypto has surged hundreds of percentage points. That flurry of activity came after a posting on a Reddit board that holders should make the crypto like GameStop – which, of course, has also surged (actually whipsawed) in price over the last several trading sessions. As a result, the recent pricing of Dogecoin, depending on the timeframe, has been around a nickel to seven cents, up from just a penny or two not all that long ago.

You may be right about most of he coin you listed above, but not so sure the Tron coin TRX is a coin that can rise a hundred percent in a day and also drop a hundred percent same day. That coin to me is for a very long term holding
Why included TRX in my list, is the current dip in form of the coin. Do you remember their was a time when the coin reached $0.22, maybe two months ago. But now checked the current price in this bearish period. It is well adrift of others who suffered heaviest in the ongoing bearish run. The coin is valued at $0.07, which made it to be very high in volatility.

Yeah you are right the coin is growing very fast and it's receiving great attention especially this year probably because Tesla might be considering the coin for payment.
I think doge can go beyond $1 by the end of this year and the next year it might reach $10. This is just my assumption and may never happen

I think doge can go beyond $1 by the end of this year and the next year it might reach $10. This is just my assumption and may never happen
Your adoption is not bad based on far doge coin has been progressing since last year and what ever makes it reach $1 possibilities of $10 might be the next target.

Your adoption is not bad based on far doge coin has been progressing since last year and what ever makes it reach $1 possibilities of $10 might be the next target.
yes maybe you are right because dogecoin is famous crypto coin and its always there in all payments systems so maybe it will reach more than 2 $ in near future.

Yes, the coin is volatile I've noticed it. Those kind of coins that is highly volatile shouldn't be kept long, it should be traded in short period of time and make faster profit for those who are smart.
There's a lot of activity with the coin, doge coin I guess it's because of its low transaction fee which is one of the reason it Increased but it has reduced again be because of the dip.

However, doge cannot gain price until some big investors start investing. Small investors cannot plug the price of dog. When big investments come people will start taking interest

Dogecoin has a future ahead if it, the coin is full of potential. Even if the bear market is hampering it bad, but we shouldn't underestimate the value it carries, and can spike at any time.

The actual and true future if this Dogecoin will be very clear and possibly unveiled to everyone when Elon musk must have taken his fat capital he invested out if it. Then we'll see where the real Dogecoin will go from there

Dogecoin has a future. In a recent time we have seen a significant increase in its price and it has got backing from Elon musk, this is a very good sign that it's future is bright.

Dogecoin has been the talk of the world since it started increasing in price and people has started increasing investing in dogecoin, but going short term investment is the best thing to do.

Although doge coin isn't doing as well as predictions suggested which may be due to the recent dip in crypto as a whole too, but it's a coin with potential so I feel it's future is bright

Although doge coin isn't doing as well as predictions suggested which may be due to the recent dip in crypto as a whole too, but it's a coin with potential so I feel it's future is bright
The recent deep is actually the cause of reluctant or reduction in the growth of doge coin otherwise we might be trading doge coin above $1 at the moment but let's hope the market recover very soon.

I feel this way all about the Dogecoin even though the coin is not rising very well right now but I see a very bright future ahead of the coin and I would advise everyone to invest in this cryptocurrency.

The recent deep is actually the cause of reluctant or reduction in the growth of doge coin otherwise we might be trading doge coin above $1 at the moment but let's hope the market recover very soon.
I feel this way all about the Dogecoin even though the coin is not rising very well right now but I see a very bright future ahead of the coin and I would advise everyone to invest in this cryptocurrency.
Doge coin would really be a good investment option, I'm sure with time it would pass the 1 dollar mark and even go higher, it's low transaction fees would definitely be an added advantage

Dogecoin has bright future ahead , it is evident from this year's sudden rise. Many people firmly hold their dogecoin and believe it can touch $1.

I have noticed that due to recent creash in the crypto market, even Dogecoin was affected in a bad way. However, as compared to other cryptocurrencies Dogecoin's price did not fluctuate in a really bad way. This shows that Dogecoin is indeed a good investment as it is also backed up by Elon Musk and other investors around the world.

Doge coin would really be a good investment option, I'm sure with time it would pass the 1 dollar mark and even go higher, it's low transaction fees would definitely be an added advantage
Don't get me wrong I am not saying that you dogecoin would not be a good investment option but the fact is that whatever little gain that you can get from investing in the cryptocurrency is always going to be short-lived because most people are always in the habit of selling off their investment on it and there by leading to the devaluation of the price of a cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back