What's new

Future of DOGE coin

Doge coin is one of the coins I believe will do well in the nearest future. I personally have some money invested in this coin. I will just leave it for long term investment.

Doge reduced dramatically during this bearish run for about 60% leaving the coin way lesser to the dollar mark it was yearning to cross some months back.

Dogecoin was started as a joke.Dogecoin is the new Bitcoin. Maybe, it’s too early to say that but in the next few months Dogecoin may emerge as the cryptocurrency of 2021. It’s already on path, witnessing a massive surge since the start of the year. Dogecoin has given nearly 1900 per cent returns since January 2021. Yes, you read that right. There was a time when one coin was worth less than a cent, but the recent surge has taken its value to $0.122680 or almost 12 cents. That’s incredible for a digital currency started as a joke. We will get to that bit in a while.

When it comes to predicting the future for the Dogecoin, I won't be holding up hopes that it will get to a dollar before the end of the year. It might even fall far bellow a dollar further

This is one of the cryptocurrencies I need to invest for now before the altcoin season starts. I see you're passing over $1 in the nearest future.

When it comes to predicting the future for the Dogecoin, I won't be holding up hopes that it will get to a dollar before the end of the year. It might even fall far bellow a dollar further
Cryptocurrency as a whole is completely unpredictable and as a result I do not expect the prices to go up to $1 before the Year runs out ,as at now everything in cryptocurrency are going the direction we didn't expect.

Actually I can't really say much about the future of coin even at the present dip moment of coin alot believe it's most likely to be the future coin actually but I don't see so much in it.

It’s cheap now but I think it has potential if only big investors and company can fund it and buy more it will definitely increase in price and be higher

Doge has potential it just needs more rich investors to invest in it maybe by then the rates will be very high and exchange rates also affect it

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
the current price of DOGE is good for invest what about you ?
I believe that the future for dogecoin is very bright. It's because of the support of well known people like billionaire Elon Musk, Mark Cuban, etc. In YouTube there is a very active dogecoin community that's participating.

Doge coin price will always stay low be sure they have a supply of over 100 trillion coins. Just imagine if dogecoin would go to 1$, the market cap would be worth more than 100 trillion dollars which is almost half of bitcoin market cap
I was also thinking about that too! I saw a publication that said that doge was a meme coin and it wasn't built to last long like major altcoins but I don't know how true that is

Yes dear, dogecoin is safer but it is not 100% sure, because every type of Crypto investment has some risk factors and you can reduce the risk by your knowledge and experience.
Now the price of dogecoin has increased up to 0.08 dollar and it is expected that in the middle of this year it may arise upto 0.2$
The future of dogecoin is doing great because dogecoin is on the rise now and people are rushing to invest in dogecoin because its one of the late crypto currency around the world.

Dogecoin isn't moving to the expected mark at the moment. I'm very hopeful that the coin will come good after the bearish run, but it will take time for such to happen.

Dogecoin isn't moving to the expected mark at the moment. I'm very hopeful that the coin will come good after the bearish run, but it will take time for such to happen.
The prince of dogecoin is one of the most affected when during these bearish periods as the price has dropped to almost half of the original price, this should never cause panic because all coins that have drop will surely rise back in a few months time.

The dogecoin is one coin that I fear may remain at its position of slow growth rate for over a very long time to come. It's so slow that coins that started way after it was introduced have advanced far beyond this coin in performance and worth

The prince of dogecoin is one of the most affected when during these bearish periods as the price has dropped to almost half of the original price, this should never cause panic because all coins that have drop will surely rise back in a few months time.
It has already caused panic around traders that's why you see the coin on the steady free fall at this time, people are dumping it cos they can't take it anymore.

Most of investors In cryptocurrency and now worried about what is going on with cryptocurrency including this particular coin that you're talking about so whatever happens in the future we don't know yet.

No one knows what the future holds for this coins at the moment they aren't going to that expected benchmark we've hoped for, only time will tell.

It has already caused panic around traders that's why you see the coin on the steady free fall at this time, people are dumping it cos they can't take it anymore.
Well there is no how it will go down that I will never goes back except if you are investing in useless coins which sometimes are the cryptocurrencies that may never come back,It is always better that we invest in good solid coins.

Well there is no how it will go down that I will never goes back except if you are investing in useless coins which sometimes are the cryptocurrencies that may never come back,It is always better that we invest in good solid coins.
Yes, investing on coins that got potentials us the best. But investing on less potential coins with high volatility can make our investment reducing to almost zero if time isn't taken.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back