What's new

Future of DOGE coin

I think Doge is how now to invest in it will fall but not to the price it was before the bullish growth. With Tesla investing in Doge it will be a good coin.i'm waiting for it to drop so I can invest.

I think Elon Musk is an actionnaire in Bitcoin and Dogecoin so that's why actionnaire has impact on the price if he decides to invest or abondon then actions prices with increase or decrease.
So do you think Elon Musk "plays" on two different cryptocurrencies?
However, he sold 10% of his Bitcoins for a value of 1.5 Billion dollars.

Lots of other Investors are making their followers believe that bitcoin will grow despite Tesla withdraw, Microstrategy hold more Bitcoin than Tesla

So do you think Elon Musk "plays" on two different cryptocurrencies?
However, he sold 10% of his Bitcoins for a value of 1.5 Billion dollars.
This is a big propability that he plays on more cryptocurrencies but as any crypto earner he focus interest on dogecoin as any crypto earner focus interest of bitcoin or bitcoin fork or altcoin (specific one) but at least the supposed is playing on two different cryptocurrencies.

The Dogecoin has a future but not in the way we may be thinking it will be. It will rise but in a very slow and gradual manner. The coming of the whales into the coin called dogecoin will see the coin doing very great in the future

I really do believe that dogecoin has a great future because its value has increased a lot and it is expected to increase even more. If we have a look at the the history of the value of Dogecoin, we can see that it increased by more than 200% within the period of one year and this is a really great sign and it has been predicted that it will rise more. It's value increased at a whoopping rate within the period of 2-3 months.

This is a big propability that he plays on more cryptocurrencies but as any crypto earner he focus interest on dogecoin as any crypto earner focus interest of bitcoin or bitcoin fork or altcoin (specific one) but at least the supposed is playing on two different cryptocurrencies.
Well, in fact. Despite the fact that he played on two different criptomonete, but between the two, for now there is an 'abysmal difference in price!
Considering, at the moment: Bitcoin = $ 48,447 while Dogecoin = $ 0.52
anyway this for now, but over time ... no one knows.

I believe that Dogecoin's rallying isn't over yet and all the lows we see now is replicated on most of the other coins. Dogecoin would likely do better than expected.

I believe that Dogecoin's rallying isn't over yet and all the lows we see now is replicated on most of the other coins. Dogecoin would likely do better than expected.
Yeah , once bitcoin is fully back , all other coins will take shape and recover fast including pumping more too. Let be patient and hopeful.

Actually when bitcoin price is down most other coins are Always down so.it is very possible that is what is happening to doge coin at the moment.
This is generally the case however there are some of the alternative cryptocurrencies that I actually do tend to increase in price as bitcoin start to decrease and I think that this is because people are rather moving the funds that they have in Bitcoin to these other alternative cryptocurrencies.

Yeah , once bitcoin is fully back , all other coins will take shape and recover fast including pumping more too. Let be patient and hopeful.
Well, for now, I have logged out of all my crypto apps and focused on other things because the more I see those dips, I just get bothered. I hope this season doesn't last too long though.

Lollz,you may not actually have an understanding of crypto trading and how it work but I am a crypto trader and I have some understanding of how much of this thing work but I can see it confidently that I dogecoin is not a good investment ,the reason I'm saying that is Elon musk's is the controller of doge coin, okay what will happen if Elon musk decided to dump dogecoin ?
That's exactly my thoughts on the doge Coin saga and buzz goin on at the moment. The Coin is good to invest in and pull out at the slightest price changes. If Elon musk does anything with the money he puts In there unannounced, you'll be left on your own. That's a fact

I am not sure why you think the price of Dogecoin will remain low. In the present times, the price of Dogecoin boosted and I am sure it will continue to rise. However, nothing can be said for sure because cryptocurrencies are highly volatile. But still Dogecoin is still doing good in the present times.
I'm guessing it's because doge coin is different in structure than other rising coin, it is not an alt coin and so there are speculations that it would have a limited growth.

That's exactly my thoughts on the doge Coin saga and buzz goin on at the moment. The Coin is good to invest in and pull out at the slightest price changes. If Elon musk does anything with the money he puts In there unannounced, you'll be left on your own. That's a fact
At least you've been able to see it in the way I am seeing that's so nice of you, but I don't know if you are a crypto trader or a forex trader so I would like you to tell me more about your area of concentration if you're just an investors or a traders as well,Elon musk's can actually pull out money ge invest in cryptocurrency and that cryptocurrency will definitely goes down.

Well, for now, I have logged out of all my crypto apps and focused on other things because the more I see those dips, I just get bothered. I hope this season doesn't last too long though.
That is the best at least you can focus on other sources of any pending when the market will be fully back though it is gradually recovery.

From the creation of this post to this moment. Doge coin has seen more improvement. It has been rumored that the tesla owner, Elon Musk even wants to be adoring it as payment

I see bright future for doge because it is not only being promoted by infleuntial people but also the users on reddit. Doge is the payment method on reddit.

I see bright future for doge because it is not only being promoted by infleuntial people but also the users on reddit. Doge is the payment method on reddit.
Yeah you are right the coin is growing very fast and it's receiving great attention especially this year probably because Tesla might be considering the coin for payment.

Yes, the coin is volatile I've noticed it. Those kind of coins that is highly volatile shouldn't be kept long, it should be traded in short period of time and make faster profit for those who are smart.
That's the point. There are coins in the cryptocurrency market that are meant for long term investment and there are some for short term investment. Knowing which is for which will make you profits

That's the point. There are coins in the cryptocurrency market that are meant for long term investment and there are some for short term investment. Knowing which is for which will make you profits
XRP, DOGE, SHIBA INU, DOT, TRX, MAT Are all coins for the short term investment to me. This coins are highly volatile, meaning they can rise up to 100% in a day and fall same margin in the next three days.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back