What's new

Future of DOGE coin

I believe Dogecoin will gain more value few months from now. More investors are investing in the coin and top celebrity like Elon Musk are investing in it as well.
I'm also very optimistic that the coin will reach $2 this year no doubt about that because many have seen the potential in the coin especially that it is being back by Elon Musk.

Funny enough, dogecoin has done over 2000% now. Even though I am not yet convinced that it is a very good coin but I think it is worth investing on. The price rise has really given a lot of money.

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
the current price of DOGE is good for invest what about you ?
I don't really believe there's a future for dogecoin and all it could be is $1 , but I beleive the current price is still good for the value of Dogecoin, the price in the next 2month will determine it will have a future or not.

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
This was a very good choice that you made and at this point the price of dogecoin was perfect for investment and for those that did choose to invest in dogecoin at this point would be profiting greatly at this point. A 400 dollar investment can be now worth in excess of 40k usd.

With the way everyone is going about talking of dogecoin, we should not be too carried away with the current pump. Invest in it but not too much of your money please. But I know the coin has a good future

Dogecoin has a very bright future. A lot of people called it shitcoin. It will shock them how it will rise to over $3 before the end of this year. The fact that Elon musk is backing it says it all.

we can't really predict as there are some events that might affect its price, like for example Elon Musk planning to send a spaceX ship to the moon while having its logo on it, can surely help increasing the price

I love doge they are the best coin ever

Those who invested during when this thread was made around DOGE and kept their coin atleast ending of April. Are simply on the thousand dollars profit.
That's true though it is very rare to see people hold them till now because of the volatile nature of doge t
Recently though some smart guys could be trading it.

If we were to remove persons like Elon musk who stepped in to the Dogecoin push we see today, will dogecoin had gotten the kind of attention it is getting now? I don't think so.

Doesn't matter what other people say, Dogecoin is a good investment that's a fact. They said Dogecoin is not a real coin. Well just because it was made for a joke doesn't mean it's not real, it's just the same with any other Cryptocurrency out there.. the only difference is that those coins are made to make money. Mostly
Lollz,you may not actually have an understanding of crypto trading and how it work but I am a crypto trader and I have some understanding of how much of this thing work but I can see it confidently that I dogecoin is not a good investment ,the reason I'm saying that is Elon musk's is the controller of doge coin, okay what will happen if Elon musk decided to dump dogecoin ?

Recently Elon Musk's decision to abandon Bitcoin and invest in Dogecoin This immediately increased the value of this crypto.
Who invested when you posted this thread, then last November 2020, did a great business!
I think Elon Musk is an actionnaire in Bitcoin and Dogecoin so that's why actionnaire has impact on the price if he decides to invest or abondon then actions prices with increase or decrease.

If we were to remove persons like Elon musk who stepped in to the Dogecoin push we see today, will dogecoin had gotten the kind of attention it is getting now? I don't think so.
I think you also right here. I believe coins like this dogecoin for instance that has been so dormant for a very long time ever since it was created, would still have remained so if not for what Elon musk did in resent times. For as long as Elon musk is invested in it at the moment, the coin will only last that long

That's true though it is very rare to see people hold them till now because of the volatile nature of doge t
Recently though some smart guys could be trading it.
Yes, the coin is volatile I've noticed it. Those kind of coins that is highly volatile shouldn't be kept long, it should be traded in short period of time and make faster profit for those who are smart.

Yes, the coin is volatile I've noticed it. Those kind of coins that is highly volatile shouldn't be kept long, it should be traded in short period of time and make faster profit for those who are smart.
Yeah , if it is high you sell like 85% and wait to buy back instead of holding it for long that may lead to it crash again. It is good to buy doge now.

Yeah , if it is high you sell like 85% and wait to buy back instead of holding it for long that may lead to it crash again. It is good to buy doge now.
Yes, i agree with your suggestion to sell about 85% off, and wait again to buy when it go down. At the moment is wise to buy good amount of DOGE and holdl.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back