What's new

Future of DOGE coin

True I get your point, I guess it's low transaction fees is both an advantage and also a little bit of disadvantage, let's see how it goes tho it might cross the 1 dollar mark soon and even extend past that too so fingers crossed
Don't get me wrong I am not saying that you dogecoin would not be a good investment option but the fact is that whatever little gain that you can get from investing in the cryptocurrency is always going to be short-lived because most people are always in the habit of selling off their investment on it and there by leading to the devaluation of the price of a cryptocurrency.

True I get your point, I guess it's low transaction fees is both an advantage and also a little bit of disadvantage, let's see how it goes tho it might cross the 1 dollar mark soon and even extend past that too so fingers crossed
I absolutely agree with you but to me Dogecoin is not a cryptocurrency that I would gladly invest my money into because I don't really have much trust in it because the owner of the coin is always in the habit of manipulating it using his influence.

I absolutely agree with you but to me Dogecoin is not a cryptocurrency that I would gladly invest my money into because I don't really have much trust in it because the owner of the coin is always in the habit of manipulating it using his influence.
Do you mean Elon, is Elon the owner of doge tho I just thought it was a coin he seemed had enough potential for him to promote, although his influence on the coin can't be downplayed

Do you mean Elon, is Elon the owner of doge tho I just thought it was a coin he seemed had enough potential for him to promote, although his influence on the coin can't be downplayed
Yes I mean Elon Musk, is always in the habit of promoting the cryptocurrency and not allowing the natural force of demand and supply to work on the cryptocurrency and to make matters worse he is not only influencing his own cryptocurrency which happens to be a Dogecoin, he has added bitcoin to the equation and that is the reason why I read in the news that anonymous were threatening to hack him if he ever tried to manipulate the price of Bitcoin ever again.

Dogecoin dropped down after showing signs of going back to the top last week, when it climbed from $0.32 to $0.42. But currently it is valued around $0.37.

Yes I mean Elon Musk, is always in the habit of promoting the cryptocurrency and not allowing the natural force of demand and supply to work on the cryptocurrency and to make matters worse he is not only influencing his own cryptocurrency which happens to be a Dogecoin, he has added bitcoin to the equation and that is the reason why I read in the news that anonymous were threatening to hack him if he ever tried to manipulate the price of Bitcoin ever again.
Ohh I saw that news on Twitter too, never knew it was about this same issue, I guess he won't refrain from doing such in the future now but regardless doge still has potential

The price of dogecoin have gone high more than that amount and if you invest during this period you should be in profit by now , its the benefit of investing in dogecoin

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
the current price of DOGE is good for invest what about you ?
Dogecoin is a good investment opportunity for takers, it has show promise as per it's competitors, the last doge pump came to many as a shock and since them Doge's team have become vocal and are brushing things up on their end.

I have some Dogecoin I don't intend to sell now, I will keep for as long as possible.

One advise I have to offer is that if you're not patient you can't make money from doge coin and don't be greedy , if youake 70% gain trade off and buy again.

There is no doubt that dogecoin has a very bright future. Even many people call it a shitcoin because it has no use case. We have seen a significant increase in its price.

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
the current price of DOGE is good for invest what about you ?
Talking about when you made this thread. If any one has followed your advise. He would have been a millionaire by now. Because when you created this thread. The price of bitcoin should be around $0.003 per 1 dogecoin but now the price reachesed $0.7 per 1 dogecoin.

Recently Thailand restrict Exchange platforms from the country to list doge coins and other fan tokens and this has made doge to drop in value but I know Musk will pump it .

Dogecoin seems like one of the cryptocurrencies with great prospect. So I think for dogecoin, the future is bright. All we need is patience and see what happens.

When you posted this, was a very good time to invest in Dogecoin. How you see, in the last months, it's price multiplied even 100x or more. I had around 1000 Doge when the price was 0.003$/coin, but I invested all in a scam site and I lost all..

Some peeps have been waiting on the wings to see if Elon Musk will adopt Doge as the coin preferred to handle transactions for Tesla cars. And it was touted that they want to assign a dollar to a doge which will intermittently pump the coin to the moon but how sustainable this will be is yet to be known Or seen.

Some peeps have been waiting on the wings to see if Elon Musk will adopt Doge as the coin preferred to handle transactions for Tesla cars. And it was touted that they want to assign a dollar to a doge which will intermittently pump the coin to the moon but how sustainable this will be is yet to be known Or seen.
If they manage to adopt dogecoin as preferred cryptocurrency to handle transactions for Tesla, it will build up the value of Dogecoin astronomically with such a very short time.

Dogecoin has a very hood future in the cryptocurrency world. Dogecoin pulled a great surprised to everyone by rising up to 500% this year when people least expected and I think it will still perform better in the future.

I see very bright future for doge coin. Even though the price is low, the coin already ranks 6th in the crypto market. I think people shoudl syart buying doge now.

I probably see the Doge reaching $1 is in the nearest future. Even though the price is low and it has no use case but it will be adopted by a lot of people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back