What's new

Future of DOGE coin

The important thing that sets DodgeQueen apart from most other cryptocurrencies is that it is inflation rather than inflation. Despite the community's high hopes, experts are generally more skeptical of Dogoquin's future prospects.

The important thing that sets DodgeQueen apart from most other cryptocurrencies is that it is inflation rather than inflation. Despite the community's high hopes, experts are generally more skeptical of Dogoquin's future prospects.
Personally I am planning to sell off mine when the price reach 15cents and then invest in another coin , though I still believe if there right structures are in place the coin will still go higher in value but we need to be patient.

For me I honestly believe that Doge coin is the future of cryptocurrencies, because it has almost the same similarities with how bitcoins skyrocketed, Doge coin is showing that same trait. But the only drawback for me is the fact that it we have trillion of Doge coin, which is too much .

Some say there is future in dodge coins. I hate to admit but yes it's true. Dodge coin is cheap and it is moving fast. So guys invest now in dodge coin. May it fast.

What's the university in laptop of cryptocurrency because I respect that in the next few years from now is going to the valuable there is a possibility that dohe coin can reach $2 in the next five years from now that is why everyone should invest as much as possible please borrow

yes it is good for investment you can invest a lot of money on this torch coins and it is very very cool for a start as an investor the future is here the future is a coin and anything aside for coins nothing more so these days you know when you look at it very well the market is very very sceptical and won't have to be careful while investing so it's location.
Post automatically merged:

yes it is good for investment you can invest a lot of money on this torch coins and it is very very cool for a start as an investor the future is here the future is a coin and anything aside for coins nothing more so these days you know when you look at it very well the market is very very sceptical and won't have to be careful while investing so it's location.

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
the current price of DOGE is good for invest what about you ?
I'm sure those that invested in dogecoin as at the time this thread was created are feeling very happy as at now. Even as at now it's still not too late to still invest in dogecoin because there are various predictions it might rise to one dollar in the coming future.

We are talking about US dollars, yes? If you can get up to $ 100 by looking at the supply of Dogokoin coins, you might come up with a great idea. By the time I typed, the amount of Dogokoin in the word was 118,919,193,294 coins (about 119 billion).

The future of Dogecoin is very bright because with time I believe the coin will rise in value to the height where Bitcoin is now
It's just a Matter of time
The owner is a great business man and I believe he's doing good about the coin

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
IDOGE coin is a good profitable and new cryptocurrency which grow fast and i think in future it have a good name between top currency and grow well now people investigating money in doge coin very fastly.

As we invest in crypto currency Doge is best option. Ethereum and other currency have high price in market whereas Doge is low. Investment in Doge gives a great profit ratio except others.

The future of dogecoin is so bright and I believe it would still rise above 1dollar per dogecoin..... Coin tends to rise and fall but dogecoin investors seems to have a very strong future and it would be very awesome if you hold dogecoin at a cheap price now.... Dogecoin to the moon

This coin has been around for a very long time now and I expect it to move higher than this current level.we are already seeing some movement and I think it will move more in a very short time.this is the year for cryptcurrency so every coin will make appreciable movement.

Doge coin which trades cheap now is a sure way to invest, especially for those looking to keep money for a long time. With the potential to ride very fast doge coin is a good investment asset for the future. Try it .

Here at Changelly, we treat Dogecoin (DOGE) cryptocurrency with respect, as DOGE is the perfect example of what can be achieved if a cryptocurrency has strong community support. Born as an Internet meme, Dogecoin demonstrates how a simple joke may increase in value and reach a $300M market capitalization.

the coin price of dogecoin is actually good for investment, but if the market will sell or not is most important, as the price has shown progress in the last few weeks but it's fall again is a worry but as the price is low! It's best to invest and hope it rises

Currently, Dogecoin (DOGE) is trading at $0.07378 with DOGE price 0.44% up today. The market cap of Dogecoin is USD 9,460,129,213 with 128,331,548,882 DOGE circulating currently. The 24-hour price movement chart indicates that $6,005,144,220 worth of DOGE were trading.

Dogecoin is one of the cryptographic money with the most capability of rising cosmically past it's present cost, with the help, advancement and speculation by quite possibly the most powerful individual on the planet by the name of Mr Elon musk, the coin is certain going to go exceptionally high soon.

Yes dear, dogecoin is safer but it is not 100% sure, because every type of Crypto investment has some risk factors and you can reduce the risk by your knowledge and experience.
Now the price of dogecoin has increased up to 0.08 dollar and it is expected that in the middle of this year it may arise upto 0.2$
Dogecoin is the latest Crypto currency to catch a wave,Because the dogecoin becoming the 12th largest crypto currency,dogecoin has also become available on more Cryptocurrency Exchanges,Making investing in dogecoin available to more people and supporting higher trading volumes.

Dogecoin has a brighter future, and what is actually happening now is really leading to that, the coin is fast apreciating, and people are really rushing it buying Doge on daily basis, and of cos that's why the transaction fee is very high now, so I urge investors to invest on Doge now an telin

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back