What's new

Future of DOGE coin

Some say this coin will go into the moon. I would like to try it though when it's cheap. Bitcoin is rising up because of new investor. But for sure it will go down again because some will sell and it's the time of dodge to go up. My prediction for year 2022 is 100 dollar value.

I believe the dogecoin has a lot of prospect as more investors are now pumping more money into the coin and we all know that the price of crypto currency is determined by the total demand its currently getting from the investors in the market at the moment

While looking at the crypto market, it is really difficult to say if doge will reach to the moon like every one is saying, not just Elon Musk and redditors but even our own admin is trying to pump doge. Having said that like most of the cryptos, it will surely rise.

According to DigitalCoinPrice source, DOGE is a profitable investment based on the forecast. In 2020, the coin price will reach $0.00552. Some years to come DOGE rate can be around $0.01136.

With the kind of buzz and noise around dogecoin in recent times. It has come to be one of the mainstream coins right now. Seems it woke up from a long slumber, it can be more valuable in the future. I see the whales always going back to this coin to always pump and dump it.

Rocket on Dodgecoin price after Elon Musk posts about cryptocurrency;
19 hours ago - The price of the cryptocurrency dogecoin has boosted it in the background of this series;

With tesla taking a position in bitcoin by investing and also accepting deposits or transactions with crypto i want to believe that other corporations may have also taken a position on other alt coins that are keen to their project and will and advance the gains of their business.

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
the current price of DOGE is good for invest what about you ?
Investing in dogecoin is the best anyone can do now, at least acquiring dogecoin is cheap. The coin has a tendency to skyrocket because of its stability and the high investors.

I see doge as the new big deal in Crypto, with personality and support gained from all around the world we are sure it will fly to the moon soon

It's definitely flying to the moon. When you take a look at the support that Dogecoin has gathered so far, you will agree with me that it is the coin that one should invest on for the future. I see everything going well for Dogecoin at the moment which is good.

The future of doge coin. That's a very nice question. Well to me I think the future of doge coin is very bright because of the hype it's getting lately, even Elon musk have hyped the crypto currency which is called doge coin. But one can't predict, the future might not really bright because we all know crypto currency cannot be predicted.

Yeah doge coin is a nice crypto currency that has really surprised everyone with the rapid rise in price, well I think the future of doge coin is its going to keep rising and now is the best time to start investing in it

Has all the attention got you wondering “Should I invest in Dogecoin” for outsized portfolio returns?

If you are not familiar with this previously lesser-known crypto, what is Dogecoin all about? What do you need to know about the altcoin before you decide whether to add it to your portfolio?

Things to consider are: the recent developments in the use of the controversial cryptocurrency, its volatile performance against the US dollar and the latest price forecasts.

Has all the attention got you wondering “Should I invest in Dogecoin” for outsized portfolio returns?

If you are not familiar with this previously lesser-known crypto, what is Dogecoin all about? What do you need to know about the altcoin before you decide whether to add it to your portfolio?

Things to consider are: the recent developments in the use of the controversial cryptocurrency, its volatile performance against the US dollar and the latest price forecasts.

I decided to comment on this trend because the price of dogcoin is surprising, it actually took me unaware because I thought it is the usual noice about dogcoin that it will rise bla bla bla, and at the end of the year nothing happens, but this time dogcoin has started the bull all the way.

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
You are right. Doge coin is a very good place to invest your money as at now. But my major problem is that I don't know which wallet sell Dogecoin. Can someone help us by telling us where we can get the coin to add to my investments.

Investing in dogecoin is the best anyone can do now, at least acquiring dogecoin is cheap. The coin has a tendency to skyrocket because of its stability and the high investors.
Reconsidering certain things i doubt doge may see a dollar.
What is the total supply of dogecoin and what is the circulsting supply?. If its above a billon then we already have too much in circulstion which also impacts value of the coin.
There are several other low cap coins with so much potential to grow and become a unicorn.

Elon tweeted that Doge is a "people's crypto" and he increased it with us-said that the desire of people will evaluate its value, and that he's down to give it some openness to the out-of-chance that encourages Doge's development to take that into account. Dogecoin is flooding after tycoon Elon Musk and different big names seemed to back the digital currency on Twitter.

Unknown to some of us. El on musk owns the coin, that's to show how far dogecoin can go. But anything can happen tomorrow.
Quote of today!
its never to late to win! You ate getting there very soon, just keep believing and trust in your will

Doge coin is going to moon now after Elon Musk's tweet about buying Doge coin for his child. Before that tweet, a news was leaked about Elon Musk's involvement on Doge coin but it wasn't confirmed but still the price boomed and rose from 0.001$ to 0.07$ within one month.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back