What's new

Future of DOGE coin

I Haven't study dogecoin to know about it but according to research, sources claim that Dogecoin is a profitable investment for the long-term (more than 5 years). In 2020, the asset price will increase up to $0.0033. In 2025, the coin will conquer new heights and reach $0.0141.

When the price of any given cryptocurrency falls or drops like that of dogecoin, it is only logical for the cryptocurrency enthusiasts to take the bull by the horns and buy some more dogcoin while the market is at it's deep end.

Will Dogecoin future price moves be equally dramatic? Elon Musk's tweets and enthusiastic posts by Reddit users are not

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
the current price of DOGE is good for invest what about you ?
This thread of yours was posted last november, and the answer to your question is already here !!!! Doge is on the moon right now, and nothing can stop it. I hope when you posted this you did not hesitate to buy and hold a doge, for sure you will make a big profit by chance😊

Will Dogecoin future price moves be equally dramatic? Elon Musk's tweets and enthusiastic posts by Reddit users are not
I'm also supporting the Dogecoin trend. Changed my username, tweeted, and send out a PM!

Doge coin has a good future ahead, it can shoot up to the moon beyond imagination, you can make money than you could imagine with doge coin, doge coin has a bright future in the crypto world.

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
The future of dogecoin is very bright with the way its growing. People should buy now that its very cheap. This was how ethereum started last year. Doge to the moon bro. I am buying as soon as possible. I just need where to buy it from

Obviously dogecoin has some potential and might turn out to be a good investment. I really want to buy but it's not listed on my favorite crypto exchanger's (luno) platform, I have tried using binance platform for it, but I still can't fathom how the platform works.

Dogecoin has one of the largest and most active communities in the cryptocurrency world. This community has come together to fund a number of charitable efforts and other projects.

DOGE coin price looks very c
eap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
The coins has proven they be the next big thing that will happen in the world of currency it is not surprising but from them to them we will be experiencing such high demands independence bitcoin is the master of them all but from time to time it will be great current coming out that we might mine on name or trade to make money nobody should take any government that want to ban cryptocurrency likely.
Post automatically merged:

DOGE coin price looks very c
eap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
The coins has proven they be the next big thing that will happen in the world of currency it is not surprising but from them to them we will be experiencing such high demands independence bitcoin is the master of them all but from time to time it will be great current coming out that we might mine on name or trade to make money nobody should take any government that want to ban cryptocurrency likely.

I personall feel that the future of this Clcryptocurrency called doge seems to be bright due to a lot of things in terms of price changes which have happen to the coin in some days from now. everyone seems to be buying the coin massively and it is probable that the coin reaches 1 dollar in the next few months. You might wan to buy the dips ans sell the rallies

According to Digital Coin Price sources, Dodge E is a profitable investment based on predictions. In 2020, the value of the coin will reach 0.00552. In 2025, the Doug rate could be around 0.0 11,011,116.

Although this is an old thread but I must commend the person that created it, you predicted well. Because as it stands now doge coin seems to be on fire, it is appreciating massively, I really wished I stormed upon this thread earlier on I would have invested on it when it was at it's all time low unlike now that it has already started going up, in which I had no choice than to invest on it still.

Doge coin has a bright future in the world of crypto currency, it will soon Rise to the moon as predicted by some people.

As soon as Angela White Tweeted that she is HODLing her DOGE since 2014 on Friday i:e at the very start of the new year we have seen the coin more than doubled since then. Within three days it reached the peak of $0.014 on Sunday, the spike is very similar to when Elon Musk tweeted.

Dogecoin is one of the trending cryptocurrencies, which is grabbing a critical spot in the crypto space. Dogecoin is a high value buy for 2020 as predicted by experts. But recently it is going through turmoil as there is a lack of Dogethereum (a bridge between dogecoin and ether chains), the project which has a lot of potentials to grow. Dogecoin aims to become the default crypto for merchant payments in this year itself, which will eventually lead to greater gains. After the live demo of Dogethereum, the adoption rate of DOGE has increased.

The current price of Dogecoin is $ 0.08035. Based on Coinmarketcap data, within a week the price of Dogecoin rose by 148.98%. As a result, Dogecoin's market cap reached $ 10,252,887,501. Dogecoin is in 9th place. The price of Dogecoin has skyrocketed because of an upload on the Reddit forum called SatoshiStreetBets. But I still doubt Dogecoin's liquidity in the long term.

Doge coin is a long term investment coin, it has performed wonderfully in that past weeks, it has been pumping and taking everybody by surprise and I believe doge coin is still going to rise, no matter what. Everybody should buy and HODL Doge

That's how influential people are capable of, you can really follow. That Elon Musk. Hahaha he is the reason why the Doge is in hype now, from a meme, he brought it to the moon, and I think he intends to bring it to mars. 😂

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back